Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are your ML dating experiences

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What are your ML dating experiences

what are your experiences in dating a ML?
    Have anyone ever have a successful relationship with one.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Do a search for dating. Hundreds of suggestions in multiple posts on this topic.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Where is BC? His going to kill( fck) some one soon

Not this topic again.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why do you want to know jump? Are you considering it?

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Not this topic again.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Interesting thing is, the OP is not a newbie, he’s been around since 2013 !

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    And only 3 posts, all questions

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hahaha. Yeah been on this forum for ages but now I feel like I had fallen for a ml so I'm just wondering what's it like. Told myself these years not to get myself into this mess but can't help it with this 1.

Quote Originally Posted by jump4life View Post
    Hahaha. Yeah been on this forum for ages but now I feel like I had fallen for a ml so I'm just wondering what's it like. Told myself these years not to get myself into this mess but can't help it with this 1.
    There is lots of material on the forum I think a thread with this topic or similar comes up every couple of months.

I have not dated an ML, but got close to a couple I suppose. Here are some thoughts on the topic.

Firstly I think if you treat ML as a genuine person then you will definitely see a different aspect to them, such as their problems, why they are doing this job etc are you prepared for that ?

Almost all threads in forum on this topic will warn you of the various dangers Of dating An ML or WL. Things like most successful ML are probably getting asked out a lot, by people who are wealthy etc, they will have contacts of guys who exist in all sorts of parts of society...and in the room who knows what is going on?

so can you handle all of the things which is in the life of an ML?

Regardless of age most experienced MLs have learnt to read & manipulate guys far more then compared to a relationship with a “normal” girl

Also are you looking for a genuine friendship / relationship or thinking this is going to lead to free sex ?

And if it goes far enough, what next? Will you sponsor her ? Etc etc

And yeh... write some ARs !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have plenty of experience,

My dates tend to last 45 mins - 1hr and I spend between $110 and $200 on them each time.

I would say that 95 % of the time I'm happy with my date.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Expensive dating ML/WL. Gonna cost you at least >$500 for the each date alone. Maybe more if you go to shopping. lol.

Sounds like you already know what you should do.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm with Raybo run and keep running, $$ is all their after off you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    And the reality is all these advice will go over his head because his head is cloudy at the moment.
    Dead giveaway is this statement:

... but can't help it with this 1.
    Get ready for heartache, loss of cold hard cash, emotional distress, and eventually plenty of regrets.
    And in the end, you will be another sob stories in million others.

I am sure someone is gonna step up and say encouraging words like: "They are humans too"
    That's exactly what is wrong about it. We humans are messed up and you are about to go camping in the territories of most messed-up people with excess baggage as far as eye can see.
    What do you think will happen?

Another classic I usually hear: "You only live once bro"
    Yeah, all the more reason NOT to go into something that will waste your time and make you come out all bitter in the other end.
    You only live once so live it right.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate....if you are ready to stop imagining what your ML is doing with other punters or vice versa then that is step 1. MLs have very complex emotions and are in extremes. Too many people have intimate contact with them and leave them with extreme emotion swing. Of course you will loose a lot of cash which you could use for other punts....but when one feels like you are currently nothing matters. Make sure you feel no regret when it all ends.

I wish people on this forum named their MLs who they have been burnt with or who they are chasing...we will all then know how many are dating same ML at one time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The odds of success are slim, I’m sure there’s the odd punter or 2 that may have made it through. But as a gambling man the odds are not in your favour. All the advice from bros who have been there or know someone who has is “just don’t do it”. It will end in tears and they won’t belong to the wl/ml. Yep I’m sure plenty of us have thought she’s the one, I wouldn’t mind hooking up on a personal level outside of the (rnt) office, think about the free sex. Like a lot of punters have said, that free sex will end up costing way more than a once or twice a week visit to the rnt shop in the long run when she inevitably disappears without a word one day for another ‘lucky’ punter just like you and your left in heartache with your psychologist/ councillor bills.
    Keep it simple and keep the fun at the rnt shop. She may be a great chick, but man you gotta listen to your big head and not Your little head on this one!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    I'm with Raybo run and keep running, $$ is all their after off you.
    Best advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uovgVEBa-A

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    By now you have probably already made up your mind one way or another, and you already hinted that you weren't really asking, more like telling what you were going to do.
    Having said that, let me add to the chorus in advising you against the venture.
    Speaking from experience, yes there can be good times, happiness, even love, but invariably it all comes crashing down in a steaming pile of shit. The last time for me left me totally devastated, and quite cynical, but I learned my lesson and have since changed my punting routines entirely. They say experience is a harsh teacher, but fools learn from no other..

So, in short, don't do it to yourself.

But I have a feeling you already have, in which case, good luck to you sir, I sincerely hope it works out and proves us all wrong.

Just to put a different viewpoint...

I’ve casually dated 5 ML’s over the last 2 years - including 2 famous / highly popular ones on this forum. None have ever asked for anything significant - Only the current one has asked for money - just $100/night (just a token amount as “I am not her real boyfriend’.)

As long as you treat it like an adventure rather than true love, it’s a lot of fun. I’m an older guy, so sitting on the beach / park / bar with a hot 20 something is great fun. Sure they dump you after a while (typically 3-4 months with me) but hey, there’s always more ML’s to hunt...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    Just to put a different viewpoint...

I’ve casually dated 5 ML’s over the last 2 years - including 2 famous / highly popular ones on this forum. None have ever asked for anything significant - Only the current one has asked for money - just $100/night (just a token amount as “I am not her real boyfriend’.)

As long as you treat it like an adventure rather than true love, it’s a lot of fun. I’m an older guy, so sitting on the beach / park / bar with a hot 20 something is great fun. Sure they dump you after a while (typically 3-4 months with me) but hey, there’s always more ML’s to hunt...
    Casually is the key word here for sure. If you both treat it as such then all should be ok. As soon as emotions get involved, from either party, that's when in my experience it gets messy.
    I'll agree I've only been asked for money once, and only had one other girl who expected me to pay for every thing, but that was cultural rather than typical stereotypes of ml's.
    But I detected emotions in the OP hence my advice on the negative.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast