Thread: Alessandra - tall, slim and sexy Aussie girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Alessandra - tall, slim and sexy Aussie girl

Sometimes it is good to try a new nationality so I thought I would try a bit of Australian pussy for a Christmas treat.

Called Angela and made a booking to see Alessandra as I had seen her at an intro a few days ago and her tall, slim body really got my interest.

Alessandra is about 170cm tall, slim, toned and has natural B cups. She is a student in Sydney. Today she was dressed in a long black full length dress and looked very glamorous, the type of girl you would take to a cocktail function and make your friends jealous.

I booked her for one hour but ended up extending to two hours as her service is excellent and it was nice being able to talk to a girl for a change.

We started off on the nuru mattress and she soaped up our bodies and then did a nice body and pussy slide on me. Washed the soap off my erect cock and then started a very wet and sloppy bbbj mixed in with some nice DFK.

Onto the bed and I explored her body. Nice tits, good firm tall body and it turned out that she has a nice tight pussy. Her bbbj skills are very good. Lots of slapping my hard cock on her tongue and some good deep throat gagging and before long I had to fuck her as I was getting over excited.

Started off in doggie. Nice firm bum, parted her pussy lips and slid inside and yes this Aussie girl has a nice snug and wet pussy. Gave her a good slow fuck in doggie, playfully slapping her arse and then flipped her over for some deep side saddle, leaning over to kiss her. She is playful and fun in the room and before long she had me cumming hard in the dom.

First hour up. Extended to two hours.

Wanted to try some DATY on her. Nice shaved pussy with just a bit of hair on it. Nice and wet she was. Licked her slowly to a couple of orgasms and then got her to jump on top and fuck me in cowgirl. A nice sight to see this tall Aussie jumping my bones and laughing as she hit orgasm number 3 from grinding her clit on me. Nice.

I wanted to cum again so I asked her to lie on the bed, head hanging backwards off the end of the bed. I slowly fucked her mouth until I came with a nice squirt into her warm throat and she swallowed it all down. Good girl.

Had a bit of a chat with her afterwards as she is pretty friendly and likes to talk, showered and left.

If you want to fuck a nice tall Australian girl with a good sense of humour and a good body then give Alessandra a try. Good to have a bit of variety.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

thanks mate have a happy xmas
    shane

join her today very yummy

join her just yummy

we are closed until restrictions are lifted

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Enjoying your review mate thk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    you guys think aussie girls are worth the extra? typically no for me