Senior Member(無間使者)

Ice Cream - very sexy and beautiful young girl

Person's Name : Ice Cream

Establishment : 244 Paddington

Date of Visit : 23rd Dec 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 244paddington.com.au

Hours of Business : 11am to late

Rates : $200 hr

Size/shape : 163 cm no shoes tall slim natural B cup, lovely sexy legs, very pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, bbbj, DATY, 69, rimming on her, cowgirl, missionary, side saddle to finish, holding her close and kissing at the end was a really nice touch

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, I left there feeling like I am 25 years old again.

My experience/comments : I read Punterman's review and this girl sounded great so in I go at 2.30 pm and Angela welcomes me and introduces me to Icecream and yes she is a yummy delight to behold.

We head up to the big room upstairs and get into the shower and I am being washed all over and a hand job and then she is on her knees sucking my now hard cock.

The feeling was very nice and I could have a whole session just with her sucking me and maybe next time I will book two hours and one just for sucking each other.

We head over to the bed and I ask if she likes being licked and yes she does very much so in I go sucking her sexy pussy into my mouth and my tongue is working away and she is very receptive to DATY.

My face was very wet and then we change to 69 and I was able to hold her very close to me and I continued licking while my cock is getting a nice sucking and we stayed like this for five minutes.

I am now getting some BBBJ while I fingered her pussy on the outside only as she said nothing inside and after a few moments I asked her if she likes rimming and she said she does.

I said I want to try a way that every girl loves and she said ok so she is laying on her back and I lifted her up so her body is resting against mine while I am kneeling upright and I supported her legs.

I told her that now she can watch me lick her sexy arse and my tongue is in there licking and tongue fucking her arse and Icecream was really loving this and I could see that she was very turned on and horny.

I kept this up for five minutes and she was saying that it felt amazing and I then rinse and we get into cowgirl and she slowly lowers onto me and her pussy feels very snug to start.

She was slowly fucking me and there was kissing and then she would rise up and we went for five minutes like this and then changed to missionary and I am slowly making love to her and I am being kissed properly and she looks so beautiful.

I stayed like this for nearly ten minutes as it was really good and then gave her some faster sex and she was crying out and I had her neck and bum supported and it felt great.

We then changed to side saddle and this was superb looking at her hot body and she was reacting really well and she didn't want me to stop so I just slowly made love to her.

My balls are getting massaged with lube and this just feels amazing when the girl is very horny and she was very receptive the whole time and I mixed the speeds and went fast at the end with Icecream crying out as we came together.

I just lay there inside her for at least five minutes just holding her close and then we cleaned up and lay together for ten minutes and talked and kissed and she speaks perfect English.

So this girl is an incredibly sexy and intelligent young lady and very receptive and I just loved her very much so I will be back to see her quite a few times.

I am very fond of her so all you punters look after her and treat her well ok.

jethro thanks for another great review have a great Xmas
    Shane

a very tasty girl

the cream is here today

join the cream today

join her on new years eve