Thread: Eva - elegant edging and arse play

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Eva - elegant edging and arse play

Eva grew up in Singapore and Hong Kong - an elegant older lady with an in shape body. Her deep tissue massage is very good. She didn’t use oil which is always a sign of someone who knows what they are doing. She painstakingly rubbed my knots with attention to detail and asking for feedback.

Then she does this edging thing with her fingernail in your arse, shaft and balls. Felt very erotic. Next thing she’s got her gear off and is rubbing her pussy all over my back.

Now it’s back to arse. Fingers in. Ok I like where this is going. Dildo in butt. I sit up on all fours and watch in the mirror as she fucks me and touches my shaft. Bigger dildo in. Ok I’ve had enough. I ask her to spank my arse and she goes to town.

Ok Eva I’m ready. I turn around and start licking her nips while she jerks me. More edging to the point where I’ve had enough and explode a big wad of cum.

A little dragon tender to finish and I’m on my way. Btw, the receptionist is hot af but doesn’t do massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brilliant I'm not sure if I like the dildo in butt but erotic nonetheless mate

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Sounds odd I know but if you relax it can be really enjoyable. Worth a go at least once.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    does eva do just normal massage and happy ending... im not into the ass stuff hey.
    tried it once... never again ahahaha

just a personal preference thing I guess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know what happened to … I think Sarah was her name? Resemblance to Autumn Falls, did a great dragon tendon massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds nice - ass play!

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful Eva work today,If u need professional physical treatment, Master Eva will be your first choice. Don't miss herplease make a booking come meet her

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful Eva work today,If u need professional physical treatment, Master Eva will be your first choice. Don't miss herplease make a booking come meet her

Shop Owner