TP64

Name :KiKi

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 26/12/ 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com.au

Phone : 02 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10am to 1am

Rates : $90/30min, $150/hr

Size/shape : 155cm, pretty face, lovely long smooth hair, well-shaped no-sag natural C cups, trimmed and shaved down there, cute bum, no flab

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, Daty, 69, FS - at least reverse/forward cowgirl, doggy, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Hell yeah

My experience/comments:

Well Boxing Day they only had two on, Kiki and Mona. Both were busy with Kiki due to finish soon in "10 minutes". I've heard that before so off I went to an early lunch. Returning, Mona still busy with her long booking. And Kiki was ready in "10 minutes". So I waited. And 10 minutes it was too.

I've had Kiki before, she's a good punt. No need to read on. But a review it is so here goes...

Kiki has a lovely smile and although she was in for a rather hectic day, her infectious smile and enthusiasm never waned.

First up she apologised for the delay and the fact only two were working today, Boxing Day. She didn't join me in the shower this time and on a slower day YMMV if that's what is on your menu.

Her BBBJ is very soft although quite deep. If you want to feel more from her lips or tonsils then this would not be your girl. She is rather gentle, albeit deep. She'd also rather do a CBJ so you will need to request for BBBJ. That has happened each time, even though I present as well maintained and clean.

Her breast glide throughout is divine and she emphasises nipple glides across your dick, for which she does with aplomb. For nipple glide on face you'd need to ask as I don't recall here ever doing that for me. Memo to self for next time.

Now she had just come off a long session and was keen to lay down on this occasion. I requested she get the riding crop out and don the cowgirl hat and hogtie me and .... wait no... wrong establishment to ask for that. I asked for cowgirl and away she went. You'll love the sight of her tiny cute bum and her stretched pussy lips as she goes up and down. She wasn't lazy.

In fact I had to ask her to stop so I could enjoy a different view, erm, position.

It's Christmas time and think of all those stray doggies needing some love and attention as I segue into the next position... tah dah.... doggie!

On the bed and then at the end of the bed where I could use the mirrors to watch my 12" member pounding... wait no that's a dream... but her cute little bum (did I mention that already?) was bouncing against me before I requested another position change... man I want to cum but just can't make up my mind how I will do it...

So she really was keen to get on her back now so I guess we both had a "mission" to accomplish as I was by now ready to explode. She moved her legs around a few times and the bed was creaking as I crossed the finish line and Kiki, ever the trouper smiled, although later she admitted she was hurting a bit down there. Poor girl has a long day ahead of her.

We had a great chat afterwards, her English is not so good but is improving.

If you can "click" with Kiki you'll have an enjoyable GFE. Be kind, don't be afraid to ask and Kiki will reward you!

Shop Owner
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Open 7 days from 10am to late
    Discrete side entrance with onsite parking

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

English

Quote Originally Posted by tarenpoint64 View Post

We had a great chat afterwards, her English is not so good but is improving.

If you can "click" with Kiki you'll have an enjoyable GFE. Be kind, don't be afraid to ask and Kiki will reward you!
    Her English is not so good but the parlour ads as ex-flight attendant ?????
    Is it true ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kiki's english (comparatively) is pretty good, - enough to hold q reasonable conversation if you dont pull out a thesaurus, and she's always picking up more. Does it matter what she used to do? Its highly possible, she has the right personality for it, Shes like the energiser bunny lol

Shop Owner

64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat