Thread: C Joy - Sexy and Stunning Girl. Very GFE.

C Joy - Sexy and Stunning Girl. Very GFE.

Joy in my personal opinion would be best described as a sexy, young, cute and beautiful looking Chinese girl – she is originally from Guangzhou.
    Was in room 10 today (i think?) - a smaller cosy room. Very close to the waiting room and front desk. Didnt want to make too much noise. Haha.

APPEARANCE
    I believe Joy is 24 years young. Born in 1995.
    She has a beautiful face, appealing eyes, uses a modest amount of make-up. Looks fantastic.
    Her body is slim and also curvy in the right places, not fat.
    D cup boobs (very big), very soft smooth firm – as soon as I entered the room she placed my hands on her lovely boobs, feels very nice.
    A neatly trimmed pussy.
    If you are a boob lover she will definitely be your type.

EXPERIENCE and ATTITUDE
    Remarkably experienced and knows how to please a man very well - amazingly good teasing and build up.
    She is always cheerful and enthusiastic – she has a very sweet and soft voice, very cute.
    She is a very passionate girl and dedicates herself entirely to you throughout the session. She will put you at ease even if you are very nervous person like me. Awesome.
    Very GFE and super friendly – sweet kisses all over my body, neck, ears and face. Held my hands a lot - she has very soft hands, lots of compliments, Offered me a drink after the session (so sweet), treats me like her BF.

PLAY
    Joy is an incredible kisser and puts a lot of passion into her kisses – so cute, feels very nice. So much DFK, heaps of tongue action. Hot!
    Fucking her was amazing. She is very skilled and knows how to ride a cock very well – watching my dick slowly slide in and out of her pussy was so fucking hot!
    I had to slow her down a few times as the amount of pleasure i was receiving was too much too handle. Amazing.

BBBJ
    Fantastic BBBJ – my dick went hard almost instantly. I asked her to slow down a little as I felt the pleasurable rush of my cum shooting up very quickly. I would have definitely cum prematurely. Haha.
    In addition, she has awesome build up with ball licking and shaft teasing.

THE FUCKING
    Joy is the ideal fuck.
    She has an amazingly tight pussy that feels insanely good.
    But more importantly it's her liveliness, her hungry appetite to be fucked, her movements during sex, her sexy eye contact, the seductive look on her face, her moans, just wonderfully perfect.

TO CONCLUDE
    In my eyes, Joy is a certainly a special girl.
    She is charming. And without a doubt very GFE.
    She is warm, friendly, and very horny.
    She sincerely submits herself to you and attends to your every request. You cannot really ask much more from a girl than that.

Joy would definitely be one of the sweetest girls I have ever been with. Finding a girl with this attitude compensates for all those cold, and unfriendly encounters some of us run into from time to time. Sadly, I overheard that Joy will be heading back to China for a holiday very soon. In saying this, I strongly recommend that you give her a visit before she goes missing!

All in all, Joy is such a beautiful young lady with many exquisite talents. But personally, I think one of her greatest talents (apart from her beauty) is her ability to connect with her client in a meaningful and sincere way. Joy makes you feel at ease in her presence. With looks that could kill and a great personality, It was a very hot, refreshing and pleasurable experience to say the least. Please treat this young lady with respect and you will be rewarded with a life time memory.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review.

are her pics real??