Thread: Luxmassage 351 Riverwood

Junior Member(有D料到)

Luxmassage 351 Riverwood

Anybody been to Luxmassage at 351 Belmore Road Riverwood which replaced 351 Riverwood with change of ownership but I’d like some info about the shop before going all the way up there.
    Last edited by Maxidonga; 30-01-2020 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Wrong information

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Obviously you sound like know or tried this girl b4 . How is she like

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Obviously you sound like know or tried this girl b4 . How is she like
    Sensational in many ways. Never failed to excite and satisfy. Hands like silk, oh so sexy, size 8? Thai body. Pm for more if u want to try her yourself

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Visited Sunday afternoon. They have done a very good job renovating the shop. No more girls waiting area at the front which is much better. That always reminded me of chick lotto😁 Rooms are changed and more same size and there appears to be a wash basin per room. Told shower was available as previous. Gives off all the vibe of a legit shop and is really clean and fresh at the moment. Dumps are $80 for hour and friendly mamasan offered a line up. Shown to room and I just asked for her best girl. Mid 30's Thai girl presented. All ok in a nice uniform with a friendly attitude. Got the impression that she was happy to see someone. Still not sure of her name but it didn't sound like Tisha. Massage was quite good without being sensational and all the way through felt that this was the day. A light head massage followed the flip and I was all but out of there when the tell tale lean and whisper happens 😁 standard fare for a pineapple. No more was offered and I didn't prod for more. All good and no rush as hour had passed. Left and mamasan ask for feedback. Smiled and said she gives a good massage. WIR. not in a hurry but that is more me than the shop. IMHO the world of RnT and FS is now so merged that is just better to go FS.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Visited Sunday afternoon. They have done a very good job renovating the shop. No more girls waiting area at the front which is much better. That always reminded me of chick lotto😁 Rooms are changed and more same size and there appears to be a wash basin per room. Told shower was available as previous. Gives off all the vibe of a legit shop and is really clean and fresh at the moment. Dumps are $80 for hour and friendly mamasan offered a line up. Shown to room and I just asked for her best girl. Mid 30's Thai girl presented. All ok in a nice uniform with a friendly attitude. Got the impression that she was happy to see someone. Still not sure of her name but it didn't sound like Tisha. Massage was quite good without being sensational and all the way through felt that this was the day. A light head massage followed the flip and I was all but out of there when the tell tale lean and whisper happens 😁 standard fare for a pineapple. No more was offered and I didn't prod for more. All good and no rush as hour had passed. Left and mamasan ask for feedback. Smiled and said she gives a good massage. WIR. not in a hurry but that is more me than the shop. IMHO the world of RnT and FS is now so merged that is just better to go FS.
    Tisha is there on Saturdays only now
    The girl you saw was not Tisha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    80 is expensive for an hour massage. average is 60, some could be pushing 65 or 70 but no more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    80 is expensive for an hour massage. average is 60, some could be pushing 65 or 70 but no more.
    I guess but I think the experience is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    I agree, went there once...never again...fk 80 bucks for a massage...50 for hj 100 nude hj...bit of a scam i think