Haha, just joking guys, but seriously I can understand if someone does. If other people in this forum hadn’t written about her, I would’ve thought I was an anomaly in her treatment of punters. How anyone can have that much energy and passion day in day out, every session of the day, is beyond me. Granted I’m pretty new to FS, but her enthusiasm and genuineness is unmatched by anyone else I’ve ever seen. I went last Sunday to see her for the 5th time, and it was probably the best session yet. I’ll see her once or twice before she leaves (February 25th).

So, to the session. Rocked up to 479 after booking with Yuzu via text. Booked 45 minutes which I usually do, I’m not really a guy that needs to go twice in a session, and can’t justify $280 for an hour! (Budgeting thing)
Anyway, I was surprised because last time I saw her at 479 she was $200 for the 45 mins, at the other Ginza she was $240 but here was always a bit cheaper. Anyway she or they must’ve raised her rate. 100% worth every dollar though, not complaining.

I mentioned in another thread that in the first session she was singing, like most of the time. I used to be a singer songwriter so I sang back to her and she lost her shit. After that first session she kept asking me to sing to her, so now whenever I see her I chuck on some music and sing along to her while we are getting in to it. She’ll stop periodically and let out this moan looking deep into your eyes in the most loving way.

Anyway, to the session, again. I keep digressing because reliving the session/s is making my brain go wiry, they were so good. Haha. This one started like every other one - when I got to room 26, upstairs, she turned around and saw it was me and started jumping up and down, came over to give me a big hug and kiss my neck, saying she was so happy to see me. I think she’s really genuine, but I suspect most punters who treat her nicely and see her more than once will get the same treatment.

So we undress and hit the shower. Same routine as usual, she soaps me up and down and then gives an amazing BBBJ alternating with the hot water and her mouth, constantly looking up at you with her big brown eyes. She seems to genuinely love the taste, everything she does feels 100% real.
After a short shower I hop out and dry off, put on some Coldplay to which she starts jumping excitedly, she gets out and dries off, gets some mouthwash and comes over to me. We start DFK, usually at this point I would get on the bed and she would start on me again, but this time I wanted to go down on her properly, not in 69 as every other session had been. She’s got a beautiful pussy; super clean, shaven and sensitive. I could eat it all day. She’s moaning and grabbing my head, we go like this for a few minutes then I want her amazing blowjob again so we swap positions. She gives a cat bath - I’d have to say that the only thing I don’t like about her service is the extended cat bath.. she licks everything from your armpits to your feet, lol. The best part tho is when she’s moving up from your feet up your thighs and then licks your balls a few times before getting to the main meal. Her tongue is next level hey. Super warm and wet and soft, and she seems to really enjoy giving head. After a couple minutes I ask her if she wants 69, to which she (always) excitedly says yes. Puts her beautiful pussy in my face and off we go. Looking up into the mirror above while you’re eating her out and she’s going to town on your dick has to be one of life’s greatest pleasures. After 5 minutes the pace has increased a lot, we are moving around a lot while we pleasure the other. Finally I motion to her to get up and she looks at me with those big eyes and asks ‘condom’? Na let’s go bareback. Haha just joking. On goes the rubber and she’s on top, slowly. It’s definitely GFE, her eyes are closed and she’s moaning softly. She opens them and looks at me as I grab her perfect C cups, and starts grinding me a bit quicker, running her clit into my abdomen. I put one hand on her ass and one on her thigh, guiding her, increasing the pace. She says ‘so good’ in almost a surprised way haha. I don’t think I’ve ever made her cum to be honest, but she definitely enjoys the sex. It shows that Yuzu is genuine and doesn’t feel the need to pretend anything. Anyway so after 5 mins or so I said I want to go on top, which is probably the nicest position with Yuzu because you can DFK while making sweet love to her. Every kiss is passionate, feels exactly like making love to your girlfriend in the beginning. After mish we went into a sort of scissor position, then into doggy. As we are in doggy she turns her head around and pulls me in to start DFK again, that makes me blow every time. We clean up, then lie there for the last 5 minutes chatting about this and that, or her asking me to sing to her again. She told me she wants me to visit her in Japan, and offered to give me her contact details. I declined coz that’s a dangerous game that I’ve been in before! I would definitely fall for her if we were to spend any time communicating or seeing each other outside that room.

Hard to imagine how a 19yr old can be so experienced in this game already, and so strong as you’d have to be to be doing it every day as she is. She is a lovely young girl with a very kind heart, definitely a rare gem so please dear god treat her nicely.