Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haaaalp, I think I’m falling for J Yuzu, somebody stop me!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Haaaalp, I think I’m falling for J Yuzu, somebody stop me!!

Haha, just joking guys, but seriously I can understand if someone does. If other people in this forum hadn’t written about her, I would’ve thought I was an anomaly in her treatment of punters. How anyone can have that much energy and passion day in day out, every session of the day, is beyond me. Granted I’m pretty new to FS, but her enthusiasm and genuineness is unmatched by anyone else I’ve ever seen. I went last Sunday to see her for the 5th time, and it was probably the best session yet. I’ll see her once or twice before she leaves (February 25th).

So, to the session. Rocked up to 479 after booking with Yuzu via text. Booked 45 minutes which I usually do, I’m not really a guy that needs to go twice in a session, and can’t justify $280 for an hour! (Budgeting thing)
    Anyway, I was surprised because last time I saw her at 479 she was $200 for the 45 mins, at the other Ginza she was $240 but here was always a bit cheaper. Anyway she or they must’ve raised her rate. 100% worth every dollar though, not complaining.

I mentioned in another thread that in the first session she was singing, like most of the time. I used to be a singer songwriter so I sang back to her and she lost her shit. After that first session she kept asking me to sing to her, so now whenever I see her I chuck on some music and sing along to her while we are getting in to it. She’ll stop periodically and let out this moan looking deep into your eyes in the most loving way.

Anyway, to the session, again. I keep digressing because reliving the session/s is making my brain go wiry, they were so good. Haha. This one started like every other one - when I got to room 26, upstairs, she turned around and saw it was me and started jumping up and down, came over to give me a big hug and kiss my neck, saying she was so happy to see me. I think she’s really genuine, but I suspect most punters who treat her nicely and see her more than once will get the same treatment.

So we undress and hit the shower. Same routine as usual, she soaps me up and down and then gives an amazing BBBJ alternating with the hot water and her mouth, constantly looking up at you with her big brown eyes. She seems to genuinely love the taste, everything she does feels 100% real.
    After a short shower I hop out and dry off, put on some Coldplay to which she starts jumping excitedly, she gets out and dries off, gets some mouthwash and comes over to me. We start DFK, usually at this point I would get on the bed and she would start on me again, but this time I wanted to go down on her properly, not in 69 as every other session had been. She’s got a beautiful pussy; super clean, shaven and sensitive. I could eat it all day. She’s moaning and grabbing my head, we go like this for a few minutes then I want her amazing blowjob again so we swap positions. She gives a cat bath - I’d have to say that the only thing I don’t like about her service is the extended cat bath.. she licks everything from your armpits to your feet, lol. The best part tho is when she’s moving up from your feet up your thighs and then licks your balls a few times before getting to the main meal. Her tongue is next level hey. Super warm and wet and soft, and she seems to really enjoy giving head. After a couple minutes I ask her if she wants 69, to which she (always) excitedly says yes. Puts her beautiful pussy in my face and off we go. Looking up into the mirror above while you’re eating her out and she’s going to town on your dick has to be one of life’s greatest pleasures. After 5 minutes the pace has increased a lot, we are moving around a lot while we pleasure the other. Finally I motion to her to get up and she looks at me with those big eyes and asks ‘condom’? Na let’s go bareback. Haha just joking. On goes the rubber and she’s on top, slowly. It’s definitely GFE, her eyes are closed and she’s moaning softly. She opens them and looks at me as I grab her perfect C cups, and starts grinding me a bit quicker, running her clit into my abdomen. I put one hand on her ass and one on her thigh, guiding her, increasing the pace. She says ‘so good’ in almost a surprised way haha. I don’t think I’ve ever made her cum to be honest, but she definitely enjoys the sex. It shows that Yuzu is genuine and doesn’t feel the need to pretend anything. Anyway so after 5 mins or so I said I want to go on top, which is probably the nicest position with Yuzu because you can DFK while making sweet love to her. Every kiss is passionate, feels exactly like making love to your girlfriend in the beginning. After mish we went into a sort of scissor position, then into doggy. As we are in doggy she turns her head around and pulls me in to start DFK again, that makes me blow every time. We clean up, then lie there for the last 5 minutes chatting about this and that, or her asking me to sing to her again. She told me she wants me to visit her in Japan, and offered to give me her contact details. I declined coz that’s a dangerous game that I’ve been in before! I would definitely fall for her if we were to spend any time communicating or seeing each other outside that room.

Hard to imagine how a 19yr old can be so experienced in this game already, and so strong as you’d have to be to be doing it every day as she is. She is a lovely young girl with a very kind heart, definitely a rare gem so please dear god treat her nicely.

Awesome review, sounds like you guys have great chemistry. Ive seen her once, not really my type though, haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yuzu is very experienced for her age and always very bubbly and enthusiastic. She seems delighted to see me everytime I visit and I seem enjoy just as good service being her last booking for the night, or half way through the day.

She genuinely enjoys the sex and if you take the time to pleasure her, first, you get paid back in spades.

Simply delightlful, but not everyone's taste, it seems. That's ok, too. Sex is a very personal preference, although apparently not for all. Haha.

Delicious...

AA

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Yes good on her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I know what you mean, I find myself thinking about her a lot despite having seen her 2 times. First time I booked 45min while she was still at 278 and it was the best experience I've had, but what made it memorable and got me coming back for more was that time was up, she gave me a long passionate hug before sending me off which is something Ive never received from punting before. The 2nd session I had was after she moved to ginza club but it felt rushed since i booked 30min and she had a customer after.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yuzu is definitely a 1 of a kind girl. I have only seen her once after previously putting it off for a long while,
    This is due to my preference for curvier girls and the fact that options were a plenty for girls i wanted to try.
    Finally buckled last week due to the immense good reviews and attention she has been garnering.
    I wont get into the session but just want to say her youthful energy an exuberance is very very infectious....her smile, attitude, singing tunes, willingness to please and genuineness are all her good attributes.
    She is also a lady with a story (yes i know they all do lol) and was a pleasure to talk to after sex.
    God bless this young lady n hope everything goes her way when she returns to Japan next year as she is homesick to death.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a quick 30 min session with her last Saturday, it was the busiest I'd ever seen Ginza. I think the cricket had just finished. While we were chatting in the few minutes before the 2nd buzzer, she told me how much she missed home and how much she missed real Japanese food, to which I replied, oh, but there are plenty of places in Sydney which have great Japanese...At that point I knew this girl's a bit different to most other WLs. For someone so young she really is quite the courtesan. Enjoy her while she is here is all I can say.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, that's her, super bubbly and cheery and if you treat her well she's all over you, literally xD
    I've only seen her 4 times myself, and I have wanted to sing along, but I've always had confidence and performance (not that kind :P) issues, especially with singing.
    I'm surprised to hear you believe you haven't made her cum; she's quite sensitive, and most girls can actually be hard to tell if they cum. She quivers ever so slightly, happens two or three times a booking, at least for me. I guarantee if you've given her a good pumping, she absolutely has.

Didnt know she was still occasionally working at 479; maybe she wants more traffic. Understandable, after she moved to 310 and got to choose her own rates and have a room to herself, she likely wanted to drum up some more business.
    I do know pre-Christmas she was in room 23, bottom floor of adjacent building, and now, room 25, one floor up, which she quite likes for the extra space as well as lounge room. Shower's a tad smaller though.
    I'll be sad when she leaves, as there's simply no one like her. Plenty of amazing girls still around, but her service is something else entirely.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Haha, just joking guys, but seriously I can understand if someone does. If other people in this forum hadn’t written about her, I would’ve thought I was an anomaly in her treatment of punters. How anyone can have that much energy and passion day in day out, every session of the day, is beyond me. Granted I’m pretty new to FS, but her enthusiasm and genuineness is unmatched by anyone else I’ve ever seen. I went last Sunday to see her for the 5th time, and it was probably the best session yet. I’ll see her once or twice before she leaves (February 25th).

So, to the session. Rocked up to 479 after booking with Yuzu via text. Booked 45 minutes which I usually do, I’m not really a guy that needs to go twice in a session, and can’t justify $280 for an hour! (Budgeting thing)
    Anyway, I was surprised because last time I saw her at 479 she was $200 for the 45 mins, at the other Ginza she was $240 but here was always a bit cheaper. Anyway she or they must’ve raised her rate. 100% worth every dollar though, not complaining.

I mentioned in another thread that in the first session she was singing, like most of the time. I used to be a singer songwriter so I sang back to her and she lost her shit. After that first session she kept asking me to sing to her, so now whenever I see her I chuck on some music and sing along to her while we are getting in to it. She’ll stop periodically and let out this moan looking deep into your eyes in the most loving way.

Anyway, to the session, again. I keep digressing because reliving the session/s is making my brain go wiry, they were so good. Haha. This one started like every other one - when I got to room 26, upstairs, she turned around and saw it was me and started jumping up and down, came over to give me a big hug and kiss my neck, saying she was so happy to see me. I think she’s really genuine, but I suspect most punters who treat her nicely and see her more than once will get the same treatment.

So we undress and hit the shower. Same routine as usual, she soaps me up and down and then gives an amazing BBBJ alternating with the hot water and her mouth, constantly looking up at you with her big brown eyes. She seems to genuinely love the taste, everything she does feels 100% real.
    After a short shower I hop out and dry off, put on some Coldplay to which she starts jumping excitedly, she gets out and dries off, gets some mouthwash and comes over to me. We start DFK, usually at this point I would get on the bed and she would start on me again, but this time I wanted to go down on her properly, not in 69 as every other session had been. She’s got a beautiful pussy; super clean, shaven and sensitive. I could eat it all day. She’s moaning and grabbing my head, we go like this for a few minutes then I want her amazing blowjob again so we swap positions. She gives a cat bath - I’d have to say that the only thing I don’t like about her service is the extended cat bath.. she licks everything from your armpits to your feet, lol. The best part tho is when she’s moving up from your feet up your thighs and then licks your balls a few times before getting to the main meal. Her tongue is next level hey. Super warm and wet and soft, and she seems to really enjoy giving head. After a couple minutes I ask her if she wants 69, to which she (always) excitedly says yes. Puts her beautiful pussy in my face and off we go. Looking up into the mirror above while you’re eating her out and she’s going to town on your dick has to be one of life’s greatest pleasures. After 5 minutes the pace has increased a lot, we are moving around a lot while we pleasure the other. Finally I motion to her to get up and she looks at me with those big eyes and asks ‘condom’? Na let’s go bareback. Haha just joking. On goes the rubber and she’s on top, slowly. It’s definitely GFE, her eyes are closed and she’s moaning softly. She opens them and looks at me as I grab her perfect C cups, and starts grinding me a bit quicker, running her clit into my abdomen. I put one hand on her ass and one on her thigh, guiding her, increasing the pace. She says ‘so good’ in almost a surprised way haha. I don’t think I’ve ever made her cum to be honest, but she definitely enjoys the sex. It shows that Yuzu is genuine and doesn’t feel the need to pretend anything. Anyway so after 5 mins or so I said I want to go on top, which is probably the nicest position with Yuzu because you can DFK while making sweet love to her. Every kiss is passionate, feels exactly like making love to your girlfriend in the beginning. After mish we went into a sort of scissor position, then into doggy. As we are in doggy she turns her head around and pulls me in to start DFK again, that makes me blow every time. We clean up, then lie there for the last 5 minutes chatting about this and that, or her asking me to sing to her again. She told me she wants me to visit her in Japan, and offered to give me her contact details. I declined coz that’s a dangerous game that I’ve been in before! I would definitely fall for her if we were to spend any time communicating or seeing each other outside that room.

Hard to imagine how a 19yr old can be so experienced in this game already, and so strong as you’d have to be to be doing it every day as she is. She is a lovely young girl with a very kind heart, definitely a rare gem so please dear god treat her nicely.
    she's amazing, super GFE cute and a girl I'd fell for if she wouldn't be a WL. Along with Lemon my personal best at Ginza.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lads
    Yuzu texted me yesterday that she’s leaving on Saturday, earlier than the planned 25 February
    I just came out of a dreamy session, couldn’t get the time I wanted yesterday but it worked out better anyway

She may or may not come back beginning of Feb for a couple weeks, my feeling is that she won’t

In any case, off tomorrow and maybe on for a few hours Saturday @479
    So tonight and Saturday might be your last chance!

FYI
    Cheers
    B

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lads
    Yuzu texted me yesterday that she’s leaving on Saturday, earlier than the planned 25 February
    I just came out of a dreamy session, couldn’t get the time I wanted yesterday but it worked out better anyway

She may or may not come back beginning of Feb for a couple weeks, my feeling is that she won’t

In any case, off tomorrow and maybe on for a few hours Saturday @479
    So tonight and Saturday might be your last chance!

FYI
    Cheers
    B
    Hey basil bro,
    I've seen Yuzu twice and then I went to Japan for a holiday and was looking forward to seeing her when I came back. Her last day was the day I flew back... was so gutted lol.

Anyways I dont think she'll be coming back to Sydney seeing it's close to the 25th already... I'm wondering if you can pass a message on to her since you have her contact? Will be in Osaka in October so was wondering if I could get another chance to see her. Even if she isnt in the industry anymore I'm actually just keen to catch up with her lol...

Not sure if appropriate so please ignore if it is. If it's ok, i'll somehow send you the message I want passed on. Cheers!

What the fuck is wrong with you guys. Stop stalking, fantasising and creeping on these girls. You want to just catch up...who are you kidding? You want free sex. You think you're in love. She's human for sure, but she's a prostitute. So give her space and privacy.

If you want a gf stop paying for it and be a man and go find one at a night club or social activity.

Why can't you just go to Ginza for what it is and stop pretending you're in love or could have some relationship with them.

Fucking bs.

Quote Originally Posted by redrooster View Post
    Hey basil bro,
    I've seen Yuzu twice and then I went to Japan for a holiday and was looking forward to seeing her when I came back. Her last day was the day I flew back... was so gutted lol.

Anyways I dont think she'll be coming back to Sydney seeing it's close to the 25th already... I'm wondering if you can pass a message on to her since you have her contact? Will be in Osaka in October so was wondering if I could get another chance to see her. Even if she isnt in the industry anymore I'm actually just keen to catch up with her lol...

Not sure if appropriate so please ignore if it is. If it's ok, i'll somehow send you the message I want passed on. Cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by redrooster View Post
    Hey basil bro,

Sorry bro. I was awol for a while on here, and didn’t see this. Wouldn’t have made a difference anyway as once she got back to Japan she replied to my messages once or twice and then never again. Reinforces the lesson once again that no matter how special you think you are to them, YOU’RE NOT!

But fuck, I had to read this again just to relive it, Yuzu was the best 😆😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with you guys. Stop stalking, fantasising and creeping on these girls. You want to just catch up...who are you kidding? You want free sex. You think you're in love. She's human for sure, but she's a prostitute. So give her space and privacy.

If you want a gf stop paying for it and be a man and go find one at a night club or social activity.

Why can't you just go to Ginza for what it is and stop pretending you're in love or could have some relationship with them.

Fucking bs.
    I’d say Red Rooster was quite normal and respectful in the way he phrased his comment.

Why so much anger?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ^^Yeah, I see nothing wrong with Red Rooster's comment either.
    He is not stalking her or creeping up on her.
    He is fantasizing about her, which is fine.

Yeah he is trying to catch up with her in Osaka and will probably proposition her.
    But that's entirely up to Yuzu to decide whether she wants to meet him at all in the first place.
    Nobody is harassing anyone or invading anyone's privacy here.

During 2014, I had a chance of meeting up with a WL , who had just retired, in HK.
    She was a popular WL from 5 Star during 2012-2014.
    At the very last minute, I backed out of the holiday.
    I regret it till this day.

Banned
    Text her see if she will be back when all this is over....want to see her again too!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry bro. I was awol for a while on here, and didn’t see this. Wouldn’t have made a difference anyway as once she got back to Japan she replied to my messages once or twice and then never again. Reinforces the lesson once again that no matter how special you think you are to them, YOU’RE NOT!

But fuck, I had to read this again just to relive it, Yuzu was the best 😆😆
    Wow so many Yuzu fans. I was definitely one of them and saw her at least 8 times between November last year and to her last day in January. The sex and her bbbj was fantastic but not the best I’ve had. The gf experience I had with her was definitely second to none. She knew exactly the routine I wanted. Started with receiving a cat bath with 69 as well as lots of DFK. Sex in multiple positions and then I get to CIM.

I also exchanged LINE details with her before she left. I’m actually supposed to be in japan right now but obviously had to cancel my trip. She had agreed to see me in Hyogo or Osaka when I went. Sadly after a couple of messages she never replied after that. She did tell me she went back early cos she was homesick and didn’t like australia that much as she was working all the time and had no time to enjoy. I don’t think we will ever see her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackster88 View Post
    Wow so many Yuzu fans. I was definitely one of them and saw her at least 8 times between November last year and to her last day in January. The sex and her bbbj was fantastic but not the best I’ve had. The gf experience I had with her was definitely second to none. She knew exactly the routine I wanted. Started with receiving a cat bath with 69 as well as lots of DFK. Sex in multiple positions and then I get to CIM.

I also exchanged LINE details with her before she left. I’m actually supposed to be in japan right now but obviously had to cancel my trip. She had agreed to see me in Hyogo or Osaka when I went. Sadly after a couple of messages she never replied after that. She did tell me she went back early cos she was homesick and didn’t like australia that much as she was working all the time and had no time to enjoy. I don’t think we will ever see her again.
    Haha yeah same here mate, I think I saw her 6 or 7 times too with almost the same routine 😆. And same, she wrote back to a few messages and then never again. Who knows what’s true or not, but she told me her ex cheated on her on her birthday the year prior, which is why she came to Australia. I think what she was trying to say was that in some weird way the job was like getting back at him, or at least made her forget him. But something tells me she’d been in the industry for longer than she let on to me. She said she didn’t do it in Japan which I very much doubt!
    Anyway my Jap is non existent and her English wasn’t great so surely lots was lost in translation! Definitely a heart breaker though, I can imagine she would’ve stolen a few while here 😆 Tbh I’m kinda glad she left when she did, I could feel myself getting sucked in ..!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Those are the ones that get you, they don't cant it GFE for no reason.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if i can just weigh in, these girls are professional at creating perception of chemistry and love

they would not respect punters so pls do not fool yourself, you are a wallet to them

just be transactional, fair exchange and leave it at that

it is lust not love

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast