Thread: Sena

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Sena

Was hooked by the photos of this girl while I was checking the roster, skinny with itty bitty tittys, just my type. I rang and made a booking, so easy so professional here.

I rocked up 5 minutes early and luckily she had just finished her previous booking so I didn't have to wait at all, I only saw the back of her as she was going back to the girls room to freshen up but I liked what I saw. I jumped in the shower while I was waiting for her to come back and actually finished as she entered so I don't know if there is any shower action (my fault). When I finally got to see her up close I was amazed, she is very beautiful she has a more Eurasian face slim with wide eyes and the photos are accurate (thanks 42) she is skinny.

It was a typical J girl gfe with dfk from the start, non stop I had to pull myself away as I was enjoying it too much and I really had to explore her body. She has small breasts with very sensitive nipples, she's clean shaven with a very tasty pussy that gets very wet very quickly. I spent more than half the hour down there mainly because she is a screamer, I don't know if she came because she couldn't stop crying whimpering convulsing tensing then relaxing, so I just kept going waiting for her to tell me to stop...but she didn't.

At some point I decided I had to be inside her so we stopped long enough to dom up and away we went, missionary edge of the bed doggy (I spose that's why I like skinny girls so much, you try to be very gentle with them because you think you might split them and they go wild and buck back even harder than you thrust) then a cim finish, her bbbj is really good with lots of suction tongue and caressing of the family jewels.

She just had enough time to spit it out when her timer went off and so we hit the shower and got dressed, a sweet hug and kiss as I was leaving. When I got outside it dawned on me that I must have spent 45 minutes between her legs, I think she enjoyed it I know I did.

I must return to see her again (after Ayu).
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Great AR, definately on my list, but I'm backlogged.. ok more ways then one lol.

Think she would handle larger guys fine?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've had a lot of girls tell me I'm large.

Ended up seeing her based off yours and Frauenjaeger's AR

Fantastic girl, face reminds me a little of Julia but not the body lol. If she spoke better English it would have been a 10/10 session.
    Highly recommend her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Glad to here you enjoyed her Harry...don't worry about her English it will get better the longer she's here.
    BUT...
    You have to admit there's something disturbingly sexy trying to sign CIM finish to a non English speaking cute as hell J girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Awesome AR. On my radar. Hopefully she’s still rostered when I get back from holiday.

Last Day !!!!!!!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42