Date of Visit : 29.12.2019
Person’s Name : Lucy
Establishment : 22 Rydalmere
Address: 22 Brodie Street Rydalmere NSW

Contact Weblink : www.22rydalmere.com.au
Phone : 0420 466 388
Size/shape : Pretty face, busty body, natural C-cup, firm bum, tight pussy

My experience/ comments:
First visit since Angela left 6 months ago, felt itchy and nearby so walked in without booking, no cars. Greeted by papasan and been shown the line up, one followed by another until I saw Lucy, she is 165cm, smiley face so sweet and attractive so paid half an hour and followed Lucy upstairs. Lucy’s name ring my bell as recommended by Angela before she left.

In the room, disrobed and shower alone while Lucy removed her gear. Out from shower, been offered cuddle and have some plays, firm bums, skin silky smooth, natural C cups, shaved underneath and very passionately GFE.

Started with catbath, domed in and cbj, no teething very comfy with some rimming then cowgirl ride. Really like the feeling when my little aimed in, that clicked moment need some pushed in. Lucy cowgirl ride really passionately as nearly cum and she advised me relax, enjoy while she had multiple styles of cowgirl’s ride and I turned over to completed with mish. Happy with Angela’s recommendation, a bit surprising as no one write her any reviews. She is very good service oriented. I will come back again and not 6 months later.

This Lucy is young, good looking, busty body and to clarify she is not the E cups Lucy from 7 Cowper.