Thread: the lovely cute baby - Anna

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

the lovely cute baby - Anna

Where: GINZA 310
    When: 30/12/2019
    who:Anna
    Overall rate: face: 8.5; body 8; service 9.5

I havn't really write AR for quite a while, as it was really busy end of year and I am lazy.... But end of year punt is really memoriable so just do a short AR to share. I havn't really go to GINZA that often as it is a bit expensive but I always know most of the girl worth it ~ Having tried Anna in November I was surprised by her young and nice face and excellent service. Knowing that she is going back to China on 9th Jan, she becomes my must go list girl. Lucky enough I have some time on 30th Dec so I book 1 hrs to see her.

3pm, I arrive just in time as I really dont want to wait in the big waiting room with others, a bit awkward, luckily I only waited around 2 min and Anna is free. Gone into room 11, while she open the door, I have give her a big hug, she is really young girl, I think only 20 years old. she smile and give me a sweet light kiss, but havn't really recognize me.... a bit sad but understandable, last time I saw her was one month ago and I have to admit I am not a very impressive man...

She is a very sweet girl, while I taking off my cloth, she will help me to put it away and then she is not really rush to wash but just hug me and hold me to the bed with very gentle kissing. you feel like you and having a moment with you GF. She is a very slim girl and very light, so with some kissing I just hold her up and bring her to wash with me. While we talk she starting to realize that she had met me before, good bonus ~~~ in the shower she kissed my nipple and have a nice BBBJ for me, it is always good to see a beauty young girl looking at you very sexily and doing BBBJ for you.

I can wait too more and just finish the wash and lay on to the bed, she like to do her service first so I lay on the back with her doing cat walk and rimming for me, her DL is kind of special with asking me to lie like a doggy mode with her doing DL with hand massaging my little brother, which feels special but exciting. I havn't wait that long to really hold back and starting to DFK with her, she is a good kisser, she can do gentle kissing and if you want very PSE style kissing, you can not miss it. the BBBJ is a magic, she has done me a very special BBBJ with her standing upside down and still doing the BBBJ, that is so amazing!!! looking her nice little body with her doing the BBBJ, you can not forget it ~ then I have asked for 69, she is very sensitive when i kiss her, after a few minute I can not wait so we have put on the condom and start the fucking part, she is a very passion girl from traditional to girls up to doggy to stand in front of mirror, we have tried a few good position and finally come with her stand up in front of mirror.

it is a really memorable moment for me. really recommended to try her out . just the sad fact that she will be back to China on 9th Jan, I think she won't be back for a very long time. Will definitely miss her .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nice review, she looks amazing! will see her next time when shes back.