Quote Originally Posted by Akeem75 View Post
Cannot agree more. Looking at the prices quoted I think I am paying a lot more. But it’s worth it!! I have been offered less money but it’s usually an ML I am not interested in. And the ones I am interested in I think it’s worth the extra dosh!!!!
I think we have all been there - may be with a few exceptions around...........haha - what I meant was, for most of us RnT punters, from time to time/or only once in a while, we ran into someone in a shop, quite by accident, but you just click so well with the girl, won't say love at first sight, but more like finding a long lost friend or just the right girl you have been looking for , or whatever feelings you may have at the time - but you get that, right ?

And may be not right from the start, but perhaps the feelings grow stronger and build up after a few sessions as the "relationship" and special rapports between you two also grow closer, you just have that feeling and urge that you want to make love with her ? not the animal instinct of fuck and go, but really really sweetly sweetly love making ?

And money is never an obstacle under those circumstances (on your part), right ? if she is willing to take your money and let you in ! Then we have another most discussed topics in this forum - seeing the ML outside of the shop..............lol

Just my two cents.

May be it's just me ??

Cheers