Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Going rate for part 3?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Going rate for part 3?

Haven’t ventured past part 2 at an RNT joint yet but considering upping the anti. I know the rate would vary with some girls, but is there a general base rate like a pineapple is for b2b?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by johndough View Post
    Haven’t ventured past part 2 at an RNT joint yet but considering upping the anti. I know the rate would vary with some girls, but is there a general base rate like a pineapple is for b2b?
    Both times I’ve been offered were $100 so in my experience that’s the rate ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My few RnT experiences were 1 pineapple for pt2 & 2 pineapples for pt3. Makes it more expensive than a lot of the western suburbs fs shops although you get a decent massage and the girl is usually in better shape than a lot of the girls in the cheaper fs joints.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to go to a massage shop quite often, and always just gave 100 bucks for part 3.

One day the mamasan pulled me aside and whispered to me that: “You are giving them too much, most will settle with 60-70”.

I ignored her advice, as I felt the ladies there were generally all very nice and (maybe because I tipped well) gave good services.

After a few months I stopped going, as most of the good girls left. I was told by the remaining few that they were considering leaving, too, because the mamasan is pressuring them to accept FS for close to nothing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by solopuntsydney View Post
    I used to go to a massage shop quite often, and always just gave 100 bucks for part 3.

One day the mamasan pulled me aside and whispered to me that: “You are giving them too much, most will settle with 60-70”.

I ignored her advice, as I felt the ladies there were generally all very nice and (maybe because I tipped well) gave good services.

After a few months I stopped going, as most of the good girls left. I was told by the remaining few that they were considering leaving, too, because the mamasan is pressuring them to accept FS for close to nothing.
    60-70 is about right. Some demand $100 but if the girl is hot and the service good why not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    as in $100 tips for the works ?
    or just part 3 ? ie $150 total ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've paid..

Part 2: $50
    Part 3: $100
    So $150.. I generally prefer ML over WL as there's more chasing involved. It's all part of the game

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sometimes there’s a massage place walking distance near the pie shop but it’s actually a brothel 😆

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by solopuntsydney View Post

Agreed with you bro.

In the really good old days of 501 Newtown, where the massage fees for 30 min was only $30 and a free clothed HJ was included !! beat that !!

A $20 tip meaning a single pineapple would deliver a happy ending with NHJ ! (total = $30 + $20 = $50 )

A $50 tip could let you go all the way: (total = $30 + $50 = $80 ) !!

That was the Golden era in RnT punting in Sydney IMHO, and luckily, that's when I first started using the forum and thanks to AUS99 and all those senior pioneers before us, got to sample legendary MLs such as the Jojo Sasa sisters, Thai Nana, the original Mia, Coco, and the irreplaceable Sophie !!

Disclaimer: I can neither confirm nor deny if any of the above mentioned MLs had provided any of the mentioned services at such mentioned prices. as always, everything is personal, private and strictly between the punters and the MLs and as always, YMMV !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is actually part 3? A few shops now offer b2b for $120 in total. I find most ML like daty without asking for extra and some girls will offer COB for $20 extra. I have never asked a ML for sex but if you click then they will provide it for free or some ask you at a rate of $50-$100 if they want to provide the service. Everything is really up to the girl and how she feels at the time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Prepare for $100. If you can get it for less great. If she wants more don't bother, you may as well got to a proper Fs place with a bed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Typically $50 on top of the standard part 2 tip

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    as in $100 tips for the works ?
    or just part 3 ? ie $150 total ?
    I’m talking about part 3

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    In the really good old days of 501 Newtown, where the massage fees for 30 min was only $30 and a free clothed HJ was included !! beat that !!

A $20 tip meaning a single pineapple would deliver a happy ending with NHJ ! (total = $30 + $20 = $50 )

A $50 tip could let you go all the way: (total = $30 + $50 = $80 ) !!

That was the Golden era in RnT punting in Sydney IMHO, and luckily, that's when I first started using the forum and thanks to AUS99 and all those senior pioneers before us, got to sample legendary MLs such as the Jojo Sasa sisters, Thai Nana, the original Mia, Coco, and the irreplaceable Sophie !!

Disclaimer: I can neither confirm nor deny if any of the above mentioned MLs had provided any of the mentioned services at such mentioned prices. as always, everything is personal, private and strictly between the punters and the MLs and as always, YMMV !

Cheers
    Is that the Sasa that worked at South Hurstville? She was my first favourite ML and I had a lot of sessions with her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    $100 or so will get you to fuck a young girl in massage shops.

It's interesting to see these girls are willing to let you fuck them for $100 extra. But if I find a girl on the street and offer $100 to fuck her, probably I will end up with a slap on my face. I wish there's a way for me to know if a girl is ML/WL to make that offer when I see a nice girl outside.

Any tips? Maybe some brothers here have tried?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When i do get part 3, i was always able to settle for another extra $50 on top of what i already paid.

So $65 for the hour, $50 for the NHJ, $50 for all the way. Total : $165

Anything more than that, should consider going to a fs shop at the first place?!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If on the street, you are in an environment that people need to be attracted to you, unlike inside the massage shop where she was already serving you.

So first step is to make you attractive first, unless you are after hookers that stands on the streets which its very rare here in Australia, better go to South east asia.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Typically $50 on top of the standard part 2 tip
    Agree with this suggestion. You’ll get cheaper but I agree with some of the others above ... the MLs should be rewarded and encouraged at same time. Don’t worry about risking the market by paying more than perhaps what is perceived ... pay what you think it’s worth with in the accepted range. For me ... pineapple for NHJ ... green soldier for anything more.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Part 3 at rnt average at 100 plus d massage price
    I think it's reasonable
    If anymore then ofcoz y not move urself to fs
    I some time prefer to go rnt n ask for part 3.
    I believe it's like doing a treasure hunt...
    U never know what u get.
    But in fs u know wat u get...
    Less suprise

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast