Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Going rate for part 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Akeem75 View Post
    Cannot agree more. Looking at the prices quoted I think I am paying a lot more. But it’s worth it!! I have been offered less money but it’s usually an ML I am not interested in. And the ones I am interested in I think it’s worth the extra dosh!!!!
    I think we have all been there - may be with a few exceptions around...........haha - what I meant was, for most of us RnT punters, from time to time/or only once in a while, we ran into someone in a shop, quite by accident, but you just click so well with the girl, won't say love at first sight, but more like finding a long lost friend or just the right girl you have been looking for , or whatever feelings you may have at the time - but you get that, right ?

And may be not right from the start, but perhaps the feelings grow stronger and build up after a few sessions as the "relationship" and special rapports between you two also grow closer, you just have that feeling and urge that you want to make love with her ? not the animal instinct of fuck and go, but really really sweetly sweetly love making ?

And money is never an obstacle under those circumstances (on your part), right ? if she is willing to take your money and let you in ! Then we have another most discussed topics in this forum - seeing the ML outside of the shop..............lol

Just my two cents.

May be it's just me ??

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think we have all been there - may be with a few exceptions around...........haha - what I meant was, for most of us RnT punters, from time to time/or only once in a while, we ran into someone in a shop, quite by accident, but you just click so well with the girl, won't say love at first sight, but more like finding a long lost friend or just the right girl you have been looking for , or whatever feelings you may have at the time - but you get that, right ?

And may be not right from the start, but perhaps the feelings grow stronger and build up after a few sessions as the "relationship" and special rapports between you two also grow closer, you just have that feeling and urge that you want to make love with her ? not the animal instinct of fuck and go, but really really sweetly sweetly love making ?

And money is never an obstacle under those circumstances (on your part), right ? if she is willing to take your money and let you in ! Then we have another most discussed topics in this forum - seeing the ML outside of the shop..............lol

Just my two cents.

May be it's just me ??

Cheers
    Absolutely.

Some more cynical/transactional based punters would probably heavily disagree, however, there isnt much that can beat the feeling of going back to a favourite ML, who throws herself into your arms because she misses time with you.

You "play" for the whole session with no massage, and after a few times, if you really gel, tips are even frowned upon.

"Im happy to spend time with you, I dont mind openng up to you, so ffs dont cheapen the experience by giving me money for this".

Would be what I think would be going through their heads.

Humans are complex and diverse creatures, females exponentially so.

But yeah, if you walk the path of "more money for more honey", thats ok too.

Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Abolutely.

Some more cynical/transactional based punters would probably heavily disagree, however, there isnt much that can beat the feeling of going back to a favourite ML, who throws herself into your arms because she misses time with you.

You "play" for the whole session with no massage, and after a few times, if you really gel, tips are even frowned upon.

"Im happy to spend time with you, I dont mind openng up to you, so ffs dont cheapen the experience by giving me money for this".

Would be what I think would be going through their heads.

Humans are complex and diverse creatures, females exponentially so.

But yeah, if walk the path of "more money for more honey", thats ok too.

I think there should be a distinction between some of the RnT hunters vs us mortal punters who are still romantic at heart ??

For example, a lovely young HK ML ex 501 used to tell me, there's a punter over at David's other shop who just wanted to have FS with her and keep putting more money on the table (up to a thousand dollars in cash !!/??) I think this was a cheap act although lots of cash involved, it's like forcing the girl into prostitution (sorry, in my mind, there is still a line between a WL and a ML as she can still choose !) rather than earning the rapport to get to the next level. I know, in the end, there ain't no difference, a fuck is a fuck, right, some of you may say!

But to me, this is what RnT is all about, while you could get EVERYTHING in a MS, but ultimately, it is still the girl's own choice, she may do it with just you, or indeed many people, but she can still say NO to any punter whom she didn't want to serve. unlike in a FS where the WL can't choose.

Just my two cents,

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think there should be a distinction between some of the RnT hunters vs us mortal punters who are still romantic at heart ??

For example, a lovely young HK ML ex 501 used to tell me, there's a punter over at David's other shop who just wanted to have FS with her and keep putting more money on the table (up to a thousand dollars in cash !!/??) I think this was a cheap act although lots of cash involved, it's like forcing the girl into prostitution (sorry, in my mind, there is still a line between a WL and a ML as she can still choose !) rather than earning the rapport to get to the next level. I know, in the end, there ain't no difference, a fuck is a fuck, right, some of you may say!

But to me, this is what RnT is all about, while you could get EVERYTHING in a MS, but ultimately, it is still the girl's own choice, she may do it with just you, or indeed many people, but she can still say NO to any punter whom she didn't want to serve. unlike in a FS where the WL can't choose.

Just my two cents,

Cheers
    Totally agree.

Wl can't choice who they want to fuck, because they already know they r there for a fuck..
    They can get to choice is they want 2 d printer a bb or no bb...

But ml can choose only massage, massage with hj clothes on, or clothes off, fs, for free n etc.
    They have d say..
    The shop owner can't force them because they know it's illegal...

Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    The shop owner can't force them because they know it's illegal...
    That's not to say a shop owner or Mamasan can't make an MLs life difficult or even sack them if they don't provide those extra extras, like some of the other MLs in the shop!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Just my two cents,

Cheers
    There is a difference back then, first price was lower, $50 free HJ plus 1 hour massage. So you are never feeling empty handed. I often get BBBJ and nude for just $20 tip back then in Billy's and Alice's. Also there use to be more genuinely part timer too.

For those who know, will I surprise you that this HK girl and her other "three friends" that we all know so well has roasted in FS shops too? Thats why toward her last days in David's shop, she has no problem do FS but also at a much lower price, it was all an act (this was discussed in another deleted thread when someone disclosed that she resurface in Chatswood). Amyway, this is all history now...

It may be surprise to you all that all the situation you guys mentioned.... I've done it all.

18 years ML throw herself at me free of charge.... funny 6-7 years later I find out her true intention (I was Naive back then.)

Young and popular ML (still on market now) taking days off and drive me two hours for a weekend (I pay for hotel and food of course).. I still not sure if she actually like me for the time we were together? Cos eventually i find she easily "like" others too.

these are just two examples.....

Fucking the unfuckable, dashing out more cash just because there is a special interest in a girl, someone who my friend fuck her brains out but won'y do more that a NHJ for me.... been there, seen it, done it!!

I am sure there are still genuinely part timer today but just seem like a needle in a haystack.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Just my two cents,

Cheers
    I like the thought of this, probably because i'm a romantic at heart.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Just my two cents,

Cheers
    Nothing to disagree with here. I will just add that there is also a different kind of excitement to fucking a ML than fucking a WL. I mean both are good of course. But when you reach that point with a ML it does feel different because partly the rooms are just not set up to facilitate easy sex which makes it feel impromptu and organic. The girl often has to leave the room to go and get condoms so the mamasan will know what is happening too, which makes it like a fun dirty secret shared between you all.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    Nothing to disagree with here. I will just add that there is also a different kind of excitement to fucking a ML than fucking a WL. I mean both are good of course. But when you reach that point with a ML it does feel different because partly the rooms are just not set up to facilitate easy sex which makes it feel impromptu and organic. The girl often has to leave the room to go and get condoms so the mamasan will know what is happening too, which makes it like a fun dirty secret shared between you all.
    Mamasan already know what I'm up to when I keep seeing the same girl all the time. What ? Her again try others they good too. No secrets Hahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Mamasan already know what I'm up to when I keep seeing the same girl all the time. What ? Her again try others they good too. No secrets Hahaha
    She must be providing a special service if you keep visiting the same girl. Not bored at all with the same girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been frequenting one of the more popular licensed RnT places. Where you pay upfront to the receptionist the total amount, lets say $90 30mins and $125 hour. I Always go without booking as i like the idea of the lucky dip. Anyway the last time I went of a Monday morning, for the first time ever, when I had rolled over for pt2, whilst she was playing with my cock the ML asked if i wanted a BJ for 50 bucks...I couldn't resist and said ok. She gave me a great covered BJ. But when I was in the car driving away, I thought to myself, SWow $125 + $50= $175.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    I've been frequenting one of the more popular licensed RnT places. Where you pay upfront to the receptionist the total amount, lets say $90 30mins and $125 hour. I Always go without booking as i like the idea of the lucky dip. Anyway the last time I went of a Monday morning, for the first time ever, when I had rolled over for pt2, whilst she was playing with my cock the ML asked if i wanted a BJ for 50 bucks...I couldn't resist and said ok. She gave me a great covered BJ. But when I was in the car driving away, I thought to myself, SWow $125 + $50= $175.
    $175 for CBJ, then you get the feeling of hitting the jackpot by clicking with the girl, scoring a special treat ! Maybe worth it ?

90 minutes for under $A30 in Vietnam, all inclusive including Sauna, Spa, all types of massage techniques and happy ending in BBBJ

P.S. Girls are generally younger than here....
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    She must be providing a special service if you keep visiting the same girl. Not bored at all with the same girl?
    Sometimes it's nice to eat the same meal over and over again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was it worth it though?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    $175 for CBJ, then you get the feeling of hitting the jackpot by clicking with the girl, scoring a special treat ! Maybe worth it ?

90 minutes for under $A30 in Vietnam, all inclusive including Sauna, Spa, all types of massage techniques and happy ending in BBBJ

Punting tour of Vietnam anyone?

Ask Assandlegs !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    She said special meal -" only for you " so no Hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    90 minutes for under $A30 in Vietnam, all inclusive including Sauna, Spa, all types of massage techniques and happy ending in BBBJ ;
    If I have a chance to visit Vietnam one day hopefully you'll be able to give some pointers before hand... So interested in this...thanks

That shop sounded like Sydney Baby?

May be you should give 227 Broadway a try, similar fully licensed RnT but the shop will list which girl is opened minded = will provide a CBJ with $30 tip ! To me that’s more open and you get what you paid for but then again you also said you like the “lucky dip” , so, each to his own ?

Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    If I have a chance to visit Vietnam one day hopefully you'll be able to give some pointers before hand... So interested in this...thanks
    I’ve written it on Outside Australia section.

Anyway, my favourite one is Hanh Long on Tran Hung Dao st District 5, because I live close by. Make sure the sign says Foot Massage, because there is another Hanh Long hotel 100 meters away.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast