Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Going rate for part 3?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by eepee View Post
    Was it worth it though?
    This girl had the best tits...and I was getting hard with the part2...when she went to get the condom I went soft, then she did something I never had done to me before....she put the condom on with me soft and partly with her mouth and she continued blowing till I got hard again and until I blew. Yes, i enjoyed it and come to think of it, I guess it was worth it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    I've been frequenting one of the more popular licensed RnT places. Where you pay upfront to the receptionist the total amount, lets say $90 30mins and $125 hour. I Always go without booking as i like the idea of the lucky dip. Anyway the last time I went of a Monday morning, for the first time ever, when I had rolled over for pt2, whilst she was playing with my cock the ML asked if i wanted a BJ for 50 bucks...I couldn't resist and said ok. She gave me a great covered BJ. But when I was in the car driving away, I thought to myself, SWow $125 + $50= $175.
    $90 for 30mins or $125 for 1 hour. That sounds like the rate for room + NHJ already included.

For example a typical 30min room rate is $40 + NHJ $50 that's your $90.

So if your $50 on top means you upgraded from NHJ to CBJ for $100. That's a little steep.

I once had a ML offer me CBJ for extra $30 and BBBJ for extra $50. I was thinking, you spend more money buying a condom and swallowing the spermicide on that condom maybe you should price it the other way around ?? Anyways told her I was happy with the cap on... Wasn't going to pay $100 for a BBBJ.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For shops that charge NHJ-included prices you pay directly to the shop, its more pricey to ask for part 3, and its all to do with psychology/perception.
    For example if its usually $100 for part 3, if you paid massage-only prices directly to the shop, then you would pay $100 to the ML and she thinks she "keeps" $100.
    If you paid NHJ-included price directly to the shop, and you offered the ML $50 for part 3 (at the end you are still paying $100), the girl only thinks she "keeps" $50

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve only had a part 3 experience before and that was for $70 on top.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think there should be a distinction between some of the RnT hunters vs us mortal punters who are still romantic at heart ??

For example, a lovely young HK ML ex 501 used to tell me, there's a punter over at David's other shop who just wanted to have FS with her and keep putting more money on the table (up to a thousand dollars in cash !!/??) I think this was a cheap act although lots of cash involved, it's like forcing the girl into prostitution (sorry, in my mind, there is still a line between a WL and a ML as she can still choose !) rather than earning the rapport to get to the next level. I know, in the end, there ain't no difference, a fuck is a fuck, right, some of you may say!

But to me, this is what RnT is all about, while you could get EVERYTHING in a MS, but ultimately, it is still the girl's own choice, she may do it with just you, or indeed many people, but she can still say NO to any punter whom she didn't want to serve. unlike in a FS where the WL can't choose.

Just my two cents,

Cheers
    I get everything you are saying and agree. However IMO and thought ... ML or WL , interchangeable terms with the difference been the establishment. Sure a ML may ‘choose to do FS or not or not at all . But it’s just splitting hairs . It’s sex work

Quote Originally Posted by kjarrus20 View Post
    I know some of the girls at SBM offer BJ for extra $50 and FS for $100 which I def would not pay considering the NHJ is included in the upfront fee to mamasan. Most the girls there are advertised as open minded but I've never asked. I feel it's better for them to offer and usually when they do it's much better because you've built up some rapport with them.
    There are plenty of girls on the SBM roster from the pics I have seen that I would gladly pay $100 extra for FS if I was in the mood. $220 for an hour is a very competitive rate, especially if FS is around 'Diamond' service levels. I know plenty of MLs that want to charge way more than that.

Banned
    Going Rate for a BJ ... is $30/$40
    Any more and you are being rorted

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Going Rate for a BJ ... is $30/$40
    Any more and you are being rorted
    Surely this is Asian prices you refer to? What about Caucasian girls?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky59 View Post
    Surely this is Asian prices you refer to? What about Caucasian girls?
    Probably about $50 and it will be CBJ

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is the chance that Caucasian girls in the RNT Shop offer part 3?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjarrus20 View Post
    Massage fee + $100 sounds pretty standard for FS. I wouldn't want to pay more than that but I do wonder if you could negotiate down to about $70 if you are a regular.
    Most things in life are negotiable. Depends on how good you are at it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For ML, $50 with MIf, $100 with young good looking girls including BBBJ, if asked over $100 I may go FS shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s all dependent on the girl and quite possibly the day they’ve had. I’m by no means as experienced as others around here but I’ve seen everything from an upfront statement before she’d finished closing the door of my rates are $250 for FS, to ending up at $30 for a ride (and it was a good ride).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Usually its $100 for me when I go and ask SBM girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    New guy here. Checked the abbreviation thread and didn't see it (maybe it should be updated), but what are parts 1, 2, and 3?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by incorgnit0 View Post
    New guy here. Checked the abbreviation thread and didn't see it (maybe it should be updated), but what are parts 1, 2, and 3?
    Part 1: Massage
    Part 2: HJ w/ Clothes or Nude HJ
    Part 3: BJ and/or Intercourse
    Last edited by Ragefrog; 17-12-2020 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Correction

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragefrog View Post
    Part 1: Massage
    Part 2: BJ
    Part 3: Intercourse
    From my experience...

Part 1 : Massage
    Part 2 : NHJ