Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Going rate for part 3?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Never haggle or negotiate rates for extras.

Best to either ask the ML what extras on offer or if she asked if you want extras, just ask if she does “everything”.

If she doesn’t, she can tell you what she’s comfortable with.

Zero awkwardness and everyone is comfortable.

Lastly, $100 for FS is the most I would pay unless it’s when I encounter those who are considerably more attractive than an average ML and/or if they possess mastery of GFE.

Harumi formerly of DOS, Renee formerly of Sussex Star, and maybe a couple of others over the years. Not a lot of experience in massage compared to some others in this forum.
    Wow Harumi - now that brings back memories. I can't believe I turned her down for part 3... if only I could go back in time haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfire View Post
    Wow Harumi - now that brings back memories. I can't believe I turned her down for part 3... if only I could go back in time haha
    Hshaha that funny. I remember I refused to see her nd try her. Reason? She wasn't pretty enough back then at PS/ SS.( Naomi) Nana was begging me to see her ....why she so busy hahaha. We both knew what she up to.

Damn that's 5 to 6 yrs ago when she just started there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Hshaha that funny. I remember I refused to see her nd try her. Reason? She wasn't pretty enough back then at PS/ SS.( Naomi) Nana was begging me to see her ....why she so busy hahaha. We both knew what she up to.

Damn that's 5 to 6 yrs ago when she just started there.
    Ah I see! I saw her at SS as well as the other place she used to work at Central as a ML and she never offered me anything... and then just before she retired I saw her at DOS and then I said no haha

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678