Person's Name: Emi

Establishment: Ginza Empire

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/1427

Rates: $140/30 min

Size/shape: little tall and maybe size 6-7 with good curves and C cup

Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese

Services Provided: DFK, BBBJ, 69, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, mish, rimming*

Value for money/recommend? Yes , very good service

My experience/comments: I have seen Ginza mentioning Emi of good service somewhere in comments in the forum but that was later I spent time with this beautiful Japanese girl. I chose her from line-up because of her looks. I like bigger, bustier girls, she stood out among others from the line-up and she was in her bikini that day.

This was my first time ever with a WL, so I was nervous as fuck. Into the room and I waited until she arrived. She was wearing a bikini and that’s the reason for me to pick her up from the line-up. She has ok English good enough to understand. I told that it’s my first time she assured me that she will take care of me. It was overall very intimate GFE experience.

First, she gave me a mouthwash and then ask me to take my clothes of and took me into the shower. Maybe because this is new for me, I was surprised how clean they want you before the action, she cleaned me up good, went everywhere from ear to chest, my dick and then my ass which I came to know why later. I asked her if I could touch her boobs and she giggled and said that I can touch anywhere. A little bit of soap play here and there and she came and kissed me. I felt good and then it became all tongue play. After that she kissed my nipple then stomach and took my hard cock in her mouth. She gave me a good bbbj in shower then into sort of doggy style for a good pussy slide. I was grabbing her boobs from behind with my one hand and another on her pussy with a bit of my finger inside her and me sliding her from behind where my dick was between her ass and sliding her pussy. I think we would have spent at least 5- 10 min in the shower itself.

Onto the bed she asked me to lie on my back I was thinking why I would go for massage in half hour. I let her do her thing anyway. She kissed my ear and sucked them which I felt very playful and tickling and then she gave a good body slide. then she came down and kissed my ass and started stroking my cock from down. I naturally went to a doggy position and then she was going down my ass for a rimming. I only clicked at that moment and had to ask her to stop before she puts her tongue into my hole. I was interested in more of DFK and was not interested in rimming. She came and kissed me lied down next me felt very GFE and I went onto play with her clit and some fingering, she was not doing much FOAM and her body responded genuinely when I fingered her. later she kissed my body again and down to some more bbbj. She was near my side, so I had access to her pussy. I was giving some pussy play again and later asked for 69. She was clean shaved and was nice pussy to suck on. We did that for a while, and she turned around for fuck. Put on the dom and she was on top riding me. I liked her because not much FOAM and she responded when it hit her spots especially when I was fingering her, felt genuine. Onto missionary and I wanted to try doggie as well. I fucked her for about 10 min alternating between mish and doggie and finally came in her in doggie. She took of my condom and cleaned me and gave me a bbbj again and I became hard again. I wanted to extend but couldn’t. She was very good, and I told her the same but as the buzzer went off, she asked me to come with her to shower. She cleaned me up and gave my hard cock some stroking and bbbj and a bye kiss for me.

To be honest I didn’t know I could get a rimming or CIM in Ginza at that time which is in mid of 2019. Now I have a lot of to-do list for each shop...lol. Still learning from all legends here in the forum. More reviews to come…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice first time for you with a WL!!

My first time was also great. that was a long time ago, but still remember it. Since then, I became addicted....

Haha

AA

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds awesome, very accommodating jealous of you going to Ginza for your first punt haha, best in the biz.
    My first time was with a Caucasian chick at 485 Rockdale, Candice. Nice girl, super hot body, had some moves, but a bit loose (one of many reasons we go Asian eh ;P).
    Back in the days of them having fairly decent service. Definitely miss that tattooed Singaporean girl with her mad BJ skills and the Aussie Danni, chubby glasses girl who orgasms every like 5 seconds.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Sounds awesome, very accommodating jealous of you going to Ginza for your first punt haha, best in the biz.
    My first time was with a Caucasian chick at 485 Rockdale, Candice. Nice girl, super hot body, had some moves, but a bit loose (one of many reasons we go Asian eh ;P).
    Back in the days of them having fairly decent service. Definitely miss that tattooed Singaporean girl with her mad BJ skills and the Aussie Danni, chubby glasses girl who orgasms every like 5 seconds.
    Oh that was my first with WL...but my first was with a ML whom AHLUNGOR rate one of the best in his list, Rachel at 426 Cleveland with an unexpected part3. I will put up the review soon that was one crazy episode..

Junior Member(有D料到)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yeah emi is good but face is so so and if you are into thin girls then maybe she is not for you. but skin is pale white.
    to illustrate, she is totally 180 degrees opposite of J sakura (just the physical way).