Thread: K Rebecca - your go-to Korean lover

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Rebecca - your go-to Korean lover

first day back at work in 2020, had leftover testosterone from my morning sex, so I decided to have my first punt of the year. I first called Ginza wanting to book Rui, but she was booked til 4pm (and it was only 10:30am when I called!). Didn't like the rest of the girls that were available at Ginza, so I rocked up at 479 for the line-up, just to try my luck.

Rebecca, Yiyi, Subin and some Japanese girls were available. Yiyi was looking wonderful, but I just had a session with her before Xmas so I thought I would try another girl. Was tempted to try Subin but I recall my last wild session with Rebecca and decided to be conservative. I didn't want to walk around feeling blue the rest of the day. I did, however, ask for a double of Subin and Rebecca, but I was told that Rebecca doesn't do double. Fair enough.

So this was my second time with Rebecca. I first saw her more than half a year ago (maybe longer), but she somehow remembered me. Interesting. Anyway, we started slow with light kisses, then she then moved down my torso, and then bbbj. She went on for a while, while I just laid back and enjoyed it. After about 5 minutes or so, she came back up and placed my finger on her pussy - wet! Originally lazy, I changed my mind about being a passive punter and started feasting on her pussy, which was dripping soon after I worked on her with my lips. She liked gentle build-ups, and like her pussy lips gently sucked. After working on it for a while, she came.

She took a breather, then got up and asked me if I liked pussy slides. The previous session, I recall her pussy slide to be really good so I obliged. Then it was a great session of pussy slide in various different angles and positions, intense DFK as she (apparently) got hornier and hornier. It was so good, in fact, that I didn't even have sex with her - there was even sliding to bring me close to the edge, after which I brought her down to my dick and finished with a CIM.

Unfortunately I could only do 45 minutes due to work - otherwise I would have extended for another hour and gone for round 2. Next time maybe!

All in all, it was a fantastic session of insane GFE and passionate love-making. I'm considering making Rebecca a regular punt visit after this, as it was just so good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rebecca is fantastic!! Must see her again soon

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Awesome AR. Sounds exactly like my time with her. You know Rebecca is amazing and super consistent with her service!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is the best trying hard to resist cause I can see myself getting addicted lol