Thread: Sofia Another Visit

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sofia Another Visit

I visited Sofia a couple of weeks ago. She tends to work regularly and then go away for an extended period and then back again. She hasn't lost any of her figure i.e. tits or ass just age is now catching up i guess. In the shop light she as always looks stunning and beautiful - abit like Kendra Lust with an asian taste.

Went for a 30 minute session which was $90. Didn't mind the price given it was Sofia and also because I've regularly seen her. She will ask for a tip for a BBBJ even if you regularly see her but this time I wasn't too keen for it.

She started off riding like a cowgirl putting most of the effort. Topped of with some missionary and finished her with a prone bone. I guess what I like about Sofia the session is pretty transactional a bit of chit-chat, blowie and sex and then out the door. She's great at being a hooker and for the service she provides without the baggage the others have. I've seen regularly over the years and she'll always provide a well satisfied service. She is definitely aging now, her fake tits are catching up and skin looks wrinkly. At a distance she looks like a 20 year girl but up close she's definitely in her 40s - don't take marketing that the girls are all young.

If you like old MILFS that provide good service and aren't fat/chubby than Sofia is your girl as she isn't a fat pork chop.

Overall, at Cowper she's the best girl there. The only criticism I have of the shop is that the girls are always usually the same i.e. always see Lucy everyday but that's quite boring.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice AR Chemistry

Try Kelly when she next works there

Nice young girl with good natural tits and a wet pussy
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this is one girl I look forward to seeing soon..