Thread: K Model - Orgasmic GFE Korean Model, Excellent Service!

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar

K Model - Orgasmic GFE Korean Model, Excellent Service!

Person's Name : K Model

Establishment : 5Star

Date of Visit : Jan 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :110 Cathedral place Woolloomooloo. 5 Star City Sydney City https://5starcity.com.au/

Mob: 029 368 7788 / 0417-110-110

Rates :$300/hr (only does 1hr sessions I think - no other options was provided)

Size/shape : Size 6, Slim body, C cuppas, slim waist, small round sexy bottom, 165CM+ tall, smooth white skin, pretty face, lovely big eyes, smooth hairless kitty, able to communicate in English.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, loves DATY - gets really orgasmic, GFE, body slide, loves to kiss, CIM (not sure), DD(Not sure)

Value for money/recommend? : Hell Yeah!

My experience/comments :

Happy New Year 2020! A great session with K Niko ended 2019. Now another great session with K Model made a good start to 2020! Did not write a review of Niko, as Ahlungor's AR has all the juicy information. Thank you Ahlungor for your recommendation!

Now back to K Model...she arrived Sydney on NYE, and started at 5Star today. Her photos are truly her and she works as a fashion model back home in Seoul.

First Meet
    Arrived shop at appointed time, called to be let in from the back door. Sorted the finances and waited in waiting area. After 10min wait was shown up to a room on 2nd level. Knocked, enter I did.

As I entered the room, Model came over, gave me a warm hug and a kiss - very GFE feeling, small talk to break the ice. Her waist is so tiny. We kept this for a few minutes before she motioned for us to undress and ready for shower fun.

Model doesnt seem to have a routine as yet - she was just going with the flow. As she just started working today, she was still getting used to the room and knowing where things were placed. She was very apologetic but I assured her its all good.

Shower was fun, her BBBJ was great! Likes to suck on the tip and goes deep, those sexy big eyes looking up at you. Lots of DFK, and she does a sexy body slide. At this point little bro is rising.

Face, Body
    Model wore a white dress, which shows off her sexy figure, c cuppas popping out and displaying her sexy white legs. Model is pretty, tall, slim sexy body, slim waist, has sexy small mouth and sexy lips - yumm need to taste those lips. Whole body really smooth, including kitty area.

BBBJ, Daty, DFK
    Finally out the shower we go, dried up and on to the bed. As mentioned Model doesn't seem to have a set routine, maybe she is inexperienced or just like to let things flow. We lay on the bed, chatted a bit, DFK starts. This girl really enjoys kissing. she moves to little bro and starts another great BBBJ. Positions herself so that I have access to her sexy bottom and kitty. Both my hands are busy, one hand playing with her kitty (feels really tight), and the other holding on to her c cuppas! Heaven!

The urge to taste her kitty, I motioned for her to lie down so I can explore her body from top to bottom. More DFK, while I slowly advance towards her kitty area. Her tits are so nice to suck on, kinda gave her a catbath...hahaha...till I reached the kitty. Straight into it, and she loves it. Making sexy moans while I eat her kitty out, I think I spend half the session just eating her kitty, made her cum 2-3 times, as she said her kitty was very sensitive and the way her body shakes as she came - love to see a girl cum from DATY! Her kitty smells nice and taste good. Kinda tongue fucked her and she enjoyed it, kept saying it feels good, soft and deep. She kinda begs me to stop attacking her kitty hehehe. Its time for little bro to explore....

Bang Bang time!
    Model applies some lube on little bro, than slips okamoto 001 on (she applies the lube and gives BBBJ before putting the condom on). Niko was much more skillful when she slipped the condom on, didnt know that she did it. Model climbs on to little bro in cowgirl, her kitty feels TIGHT and warm. She starts to grind and fucks me as she moves her hips back and forth. Feeling that she is getting tired, probaly from cumming too many times during DATY. Position her on the bed to bang her in mish. Model is very flexible, felt good in mish while pumping her. Sexy moans from Model as we bang, we both now feeling hot and sweaty. Changed to standing doggy, great view, sexy as little bro slides in and out of kitty, holding onto her tiny waist. Swapped to standing mish, pumped her hard, Model at this point is moaning loud and grabbing the sheets while I kept banging her. Moved her to center of bed and continue banging her in mish, holding on to her tiny waist, and finally little bro shot into okamoto. Phew! what a great session! Model really gave me a good workout! We lay down and rested, more chatting about her life, countries she visited, places she want to visit while in Australia.

Times up. Shower we went, hug, cuddles, more DFK, B2B play. Shower time over, buzzer went off, time to dress and say good bye. Hug and kisses before my exit.

Overall
    Great session! Model provides an amazing GFE feel, loves to kiss/DFK, very orgasmic during DATY best part of my session. Great sex in any position, accommodating, and knows how to please her man during the session. Treat her well, and she will look after you. As usual, this is my experience with Model during our session, YMMV. See Model while she is still around, she will be here for a short time. Happy punting Bro's.

Quote Originally Posted by asianlover1314 View Post
    Person's Name : K Model

Establishment : 5Star

Date of Visit : Jan 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :110 Cathedral place Woolloomooloo. 5 Star City Sydney City https://5starcity.com.au/

Mob: 029 368 7788 / 0417-110-110

Rates :$300/hr (only does 1hr sessions I think - no other options was provided)

Size/shape : Size 6, Slim body, C cuppas, slim waist, small round sexy bottom, 165CM+ tall, smooth white skin, pretty face, lovely big eyes, smooth hairless kitty, able to communicate in English.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, loves DATY - gets really orgasmic, GFE, body slide, loves to kiss, CIM (not sure), DD(Not sure)

Value for money/recommend? : Hell Yeah!

My experience/comments :

Happy New Year 2020! A great session with K Niko ended 2019. Now another great session with K Model made a good start to 2020! Did not write a review of Niko, as Ahlungor's AR has all the juicy information. Thank you Ahlungor for your recommendation!

Now back to K Model...she arrived Sydney on NYE, and started at 5Star today. Her photos are truly her and she works as a fashion model back home in Seoul.

First Meet
    Arrived shop at appointed time, called to be let in from the back door. Sorted the finances and waited in waiting area. After 10min wait was shown up to a room on 2nd level. Knocked, enter I did.

As I entered the room, Model came over, gave me a warm hug and a kiss - very GFE feeling, small talk to break the ice. Her waist is so tiny. We kept this for a few minutes before she motioned for us to undress and ready for shower fun.

Model doesnt seem to have a routine as yet - she was just going with the flow. As she just started working today, she was still getting used to the room and knowing where things were placed. She was very apologetic but I assured her its all good.

Shower was fun, her BBBJ was great! Likes to suck on the tip and goes deep, those sexy big eyes looking up at you. Lots of DFK, and she does a sexy body slide. At this point little bro is rising.

Face, Body
    Model wore a white dress, which shows off her sexy figure, c cuppas popping out and displaying her sexy white legs. Model is pretty, tall, slim sexy body, slim waist, has sexy small mouth and sexy lips - yumm need to taste those lips. Whole body really smooth, including kitty area.

BBBJ, Daty, DFK
    Finally out the shower we go, dried up and on to the bed. As mentioned Model doesn't seem to have a set routine, maybe she is inexperienced or just like to let things flow. We lay on the bed, chatted a bit, DFK starts. This girl really enjoys kissing. she moves to little bro and starts another great BBBJ. Positions herself so that I have access to her sexy bottom and kitty. Both my hands are busy, one hand playing with her kitty (feels really tight), and the other holding on to her c cuppas! Heaven!

The urge to taste her kitty, I motioned for her to lie down so I can explore her body from top to bottom. More DFK, while I slowly advance towards her kitty area. Her tits are so nice to suck on, kinda gave her a catbath...hahaha...till I reached the kitty. Straight into it, and she loves it. Making sexy moans while I eat her kitty out, I think I spend half the session just eating her kitty, made her cum 2-3 times, as she said her kitty was very sensitive and the way her body shakes as she came - love to see a girl cum from DATY! Her kitty smells nice and taste good. Kinda tongue fucked her and she enjoyed it, kept saying it feels good, soft and deep. She kinda begs me to stop attacking her kitty hehehe. Its time for little bro to explore....

Bang Bang time!
    Model applies some lube on little bro, than slips okamoto 001 on (she applies the lube and gives BBBJ before putting the condom on). Niko was much more skillful when she slipped the condom on, didnt know that she did it. Model climbs on to little bro in cowgirl, her kitty feels TIGHT and warm. She starts to grind and fucks me as she moves her hips back and forth. Feeling that she is getting tired, probaly from cumming too many times during DATY. Position her on the bed to bang her in mish. Model is very flexible, felt good in mish while pumping her. Sexy moans from Model as we bang, we both now feeling hot and sweaty. Changed to standing doggy, great view, sexy as little bro slides in and out of kitty, holding onto her tiny waist. Swapped to standing mish, pumped her hard, Model at this point is moaning loud and grabbing the sheets while I kept banging her. Moved her to center of bed and continue banging her in mish, holding on to her tiny waist, and finally little bro shot into okamoto. Phew! what a great session! Model really gave me a good workout! We lay down and rested, more chatting about her life, countries she visited, places she want to visit while in Australia.

Times up. Shower we went, hug, cuddles, more DFK, B2B play. Shower time over, buzzer went off, time to dress and say good bye. Hug and kisses before my exit.

Overall
    Great session! Model provides an amazing GFE feel, loves to kiss/DFK, very orgasmic during DATY best part of my session. Great sex in any position, accommodating, and knows how to please her man during the session. Treat her well, and she will look after you. As usual, this is my experience with Model during our session, YMMV. See Model while she is still around, she will be here for a short time. Happy punting Bro's.
    Model’s shower play is surely sensational !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Thanks Bro asianlover

MODEL's Video is on Wechat

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Since you tried K Niko too, how is she compared to her? looks, body and personality? K model looks prettier to me, but I think Niko's body appeals to me more. K Minji from Ginza gets lots of good reviews, if you seen them all how do they compare?

All Wechat Video

K. LILY

Loving daily 1pm....

K. MODEL

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

New Young K-Pop... SELINA

21yrs 169cm B

Starting Mon 12pm

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    New Young K-Pop... SELINA

21yrs 169cm B

Starting Mon 12pm

omg, another kpop! 2020 is year of kpop

Quote Originally Posted by asianlover1314 View Post
    omg, another kpop! 2020 is year of kpop
    Yes Kimchis Loving are HOT
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The new K pop girl Selina at 5 star looks very promising in that photo. Will she be as pretty, slim and young as Lily, Model, and the other stunners 5star has provided for us in recent times? Only one way to find out for sure. Hope this one stays a while if she is good.

All Wechat Video

K. LILY

Loving daily 1pm....

K. MODEL

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

All Wechat Video

K. LILY