Thread: Not many reviews about 359 Riley St

Senior Member(無間使者)

Not many reviews about 359 Riley St

WeChat pics of 359 Riley St looks hot but there are hardly any reviews. Just curious to know why is it so?

Too many people asking question why, nobody care to share ??

Banned
    The place runs below the radar... it’s had multiple management changes
    I’ve tried it a couple times. Last time was about three years ago
    It was in need of a major renovation and the Thai girl I saw was a tissue packing starfish
    When Ginza and Ginza empire offer beautiful women and a clean and magnificent decor why would you bother going to Riley st.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Because their service is shit. Nuff said.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They don't have any shills promoting them and haven't attracted the interest of the fantasists/Ginza shippers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you fancy a girl at dos and want fs without the whole ymmv, if your lucky you can find the girl you like, personally i'd rather stick to ginza for fs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Operators in Surry hills / City just don't get it do they....

You have 479 with over 20 girls on shift, charging 140 190 and 240 for the all in services (I think most of them still do everything, please correct me if I an wrong).

Then you have place like 206. 359, 244..... the list goes on simply trying to "follow" the Ginza price, which is stupid! If I was going to pay the same or more, why would I want to come to your shop? I just go to 479, simple!

So these shops need to able to price better than Ginza and maintain equal service.... Now owners will come out and say "we can compete like that" which is true. So you have the bunch of shops that just hang around rosting girls that can do a half ass job but charge an arm and leg. These who bunch of "garbage" all hanging there with those adventures who like to try and that few walkins who don't know where to get a good punt.

BTW shop owners said they can't compete because they don't have enough customer. Suburb shops that charge 90 / 150 has plenty of girls who willing to for BBBJ for free and a small tip for CIM.... WHY? because they have volume and girls want to keep their place in these shops so they are willing to work harder for lower price as long as the shop has volume. So it is not a girl issue but shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Operators in Surry hills / City just don't get it do they....

You have 479 with over 20 girls on shift, charging 140 190 and 240 for the all in services (I think most of them still do everything, please correct me if I an wrong).

Then you have place like 206. 359, 244..... the list goes on simply trying to "follow" the Ginza price, which is stupid! If I was going to pay the same or more, why would I want to come to your shop? I just go to 479, simple!

So these shops need to able to price better than Ginza and maintain equal service.... Now owners will come out and say "we can compete like that" which is true. So you have the bunch of shops that just hang around rosting girls that can do a half ass job but charge an arm and leg. These who bunch of "garbage" all hanging there with those adventures who like to try and that few walkins who don't know where to get a good punt.

BTW shop owners said they can't compete because they don't have enough customer. Suburb shops that charge 90 / 150 has plenty of girls who willing to for BBBJ for free and a small tip for CIM.... WHY? because they have volume and girls want to keep their place in these shops so they are willing to work harder for lower price as long as the shop has volume. So it is not a girl issue but shop.
    I like 244 for the personal service. Some of the more popular shops are a meat market and you punt there like you are on a conveyor belt. Next please.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So like others maybe 3 -5 years ago I went to 359.

Was what I call std at the top end.
    A non internet brother went.

He said the following. It's been reno'd. The madam was rude and pushy. ( lucky he was horny and tipsy) got chucked down stairs - he said.

Didn't see any girl. One turned up she was a 8/10 in looks and service was okay. I think he paid in the $250 department.

He said his words she was alright but he felt it was rushed but in that state he did say, maybe it wasnt.
    Ironically he did say, it was nice to be in place not breading mold

Saw a couple of recent reviews from this shop on a young Aussie blonde girl there (Eden?) providing Diamond Services (bbbj) anyone here tried too ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been recently and honestly the place itself is not bad, nice and clean - however the turn off was the starting price of $120 for 30 min for “standard”

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    however the turn off was the starting price of $120 for 30 min for “standard”
    Seems pretty standard for a FS Asian shop in the CBD/Surry Hills area.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i went in there about a week ago cause really like sarahs pic. her pic, like all the other girls in the line up, were absolutely fake. so walked out. how hard is it to just take a pic of the actual girl and put it on?

Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    i went in there about a week ago cause really like sarahs pic. her pic, like all the other girls in the line up, were absolutely fake. so walked out. how hard is it to just take a pic of the actual girl and put it on?
    I was going to ask if anyone had seen Sarah. Thanks brah.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Saw a couple of recent reviews from this shop on a young Aussie blonde girl there (Eden?) providing Diamond Services (bbbj) anyone here tried too ??

Were the reviews favourable? They posted another picture with her, where she has black hair and tats. Was considering checking her out but she hasn’t been on the roster for a hot while

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykong View Post
    They posted another picture with her, where she has black hair and tats.
    That wasn't Eden. It was another Australian WL. The photo of Eden in this thread is real.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    That wasn't Eden. It was another Australian WL. The photo of Eden in this thread is real.
    I didn’t think so. The tats didn’t match.. thanks for the heads up.

Banned
    Eden ( AUSSIE)

angel smile quotes

Sarah( Indonesia, E cup)

The photos we took from room8 upstairs in our shop , for the bros never visit us or judge from the old management, we understand each shop has different clientele, we have different prices for services.
    Fresh 359
    Body to body Erotic massage
    30min ---- $90
    45min ---- $120
    60min ---- $130
    90min---- $190
    Standard full service
    30min ---- $120
    45min ---- $150
    60min ---- $180

(Shower together,body to body massage ,oral with condom )

Diamond full service
    30min ---- $160
    45min ---- $210
    60min ---- $250

Diamond full service 钻石全套(Shower together,body to body massage,oral without condom, French kisses, cum in mouth ,69 )

�� Japanese nuru gel with any service+$50
    Aussie girl Eden in early 20s for this price is already lower than market price, for her service and body , face.
    and Japanese girl wakana , magumi will meets all your fantasy from AV .
    Although some guys are bias, Xoxo happy punt~
    We just under new management for few months, still need improvement, thx for all advice.
    Pls make booking we will suggest some great one for u, 0409 799 359
    Last edited by Fresh 359; 07-01-2020 at 11:44 AM.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone been here recently? Keen to try it out but can’t find any after reports from this shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    if the shop can't follow the services like ginza, no5. don't follow their rates.