Thread: Cici - big boobs, service oriented

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Cici - big boobs, service oriented

Saturday afternoon and I’m in Gladesville. Couldn’t be arsed to go to No 5 so headed to 42. Park car and walk down Buffalo behind this hot white chick with a gym bag. I think she’s heading for the gym across the street but she makes a beeline for 42. I later find out she’s Bambi.

Only Asian girl available is Cici. She greets me with a nice smile. She’s got big tits. Ok I’ll have a go.

Get to the room and I start taking off my shoes. I’m sitting on the little stool. Cici comes over while I’m still fully clothed and sits on me while I feel her tits. She turns around and pops them out of her bra for me to suck. Oh yeah, good choice of girl.

I get naked and she washes me in shower. Good arse cleaning included. Dry off and on to bed. She asks me to lie on my stomach. Then she starts kissing me all over like I’m at bodyerotic. She touches my balls and taint and I moan. You like that? Yes. Next thing she’s rimming me while I moan and look in mirror at this gorgeous Chinese babe eating my arse. Fuck me im making so much noise.

I turn over and touch her clit. She’s fucking wet. She goes to 69 but it’s too much. I ask her to lie down so I can daty her. She’s soaking.

Oh yeah, dom on and I enter. It’s not the tightest pussy so if that’s your thing be warned. It’s accommodating and more than fit for the job though. Urgh Urgh Urgh - I cum.

Quick shower then hard massage.‘it’s pretty good but after a while I flip. She starts massaging my front side. No baby. I want you to suck my dick. Really? Yes.

She gives me a lively bbbj and I cum deep in her mouth. She holds it in for a while before spitting out in shower.

She’s surprised the old white guy can go two shots.

$250 well spent.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice AR dude. Did you write it again cause you couldn't change the title of the last one? It's weird.

I've still never figured out how to change the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nice AR dude. Did you write it again cause you couldn't change the title of the last one? It's weird.

I've still never figured out how to change the title.
    Yes, you are 100% correct.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Yes, you are 100% correct.
    I gave CiCi a go earlier in the week. She wasnt nearly as receptive as you seemed to have gotten her. Shes an incredibly gorgeous asian woman with a very nice set of tits and a pussy that is welcoming but as you said not overly tight.

The odd thing was her 'bbbj' was done laying across my stomach but with her back towards me. Seemed more like she was stroking me off and moving her head up and down at the same pace.

Shower: awesome
    Sex: Awesome
    Blowie: not really
    eatin at the Y: alright - she was very responsive
    Juggies: nice enhanced c cups (US measurements)
    looks : 8.5
    personality : very nice and passionate.

this is one of those cases of YMMV, maybe I was just a fat old man. At least I didnt fart in her face when she was down there....yarrgh

is one of those times think that 250 would have gone farther out west...but you gotta dance with the devil once in a while over in the east side to know.

Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    I gave CiCi a go earlier in the week. She wasnt nearly as receptive as you seemed to have gotten her. Shes an incredibly gorgeous asian woman with a very nice set of tits and a pussy that is welcoming but as you said not overly tight.

The odd thing was her 'bbbj' was done laying across my stomach but with her back towards me. Seemed more like she was stroking me off and moving her head up and down at the same pace.

Shower: awesome
    Sex: Awesome
    Blowie: not really
    eatin at the Y: alright - she was very responsive
    Juggies: nice enhanced c cups (US measurements)
    looks : 8.5
    personality : very nice and passionate.

this is one of those cases of YMMV, maybe I was just a fat old man. At least I didnt fart in her face when she was down there....yarrgh

is one of those times think that 250 would have gone farther out west...but you gotta dance with the devil once in a while over in the east side to know.
    Same: the'bbbj' was done laying across my stomach but with her back towards me. Felt good to me. I think not being able to see her got me to relax and cum for the second time. I blew in about a minute.

Did she rim you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nope. Which is odd cause I was squeaky clean. Was t like she'd come up with some corn or a peanut ��

Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    Nope. Which is odd cause I was squeaky clean. Was t like she'd come up with some corn or a peanut ��
    Think it might have been that I asked about rimming in the waiting room. Corn and peanuts - ��

I don’t recommend this lady at all. Cici did the lying across my stomach thing, making it look like she’s doing bbbj when in fact she’s doing a hand job. I call bullshit. She’s lazy, old and has bad English and her boobs are shit (unlike the photo). She also complained the whole time. I like this shop very much but Cici has turned me off visiting any more

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Saturday afternoon and I’m in Gladesville. Couldn’t be arsed to go to No 5 so headed to 42. Park car and walk down Buffalo behind this hot white chick with a gym bag. I think she’s heading for the gym across the street but she makes a beeline for 42. I later find out she’s Bambi.

Only Asian girl available is Cici. She greets me with a nice smile. She’s got big tits. Ok I’ll have a go.

Get to the room and I start taking off my shoes. I’m sitting on the little stool. Cici comes over while I’m still fully clothed and sits on me while I feel her tits. She turns around and pops them out of her bra for me to suck. Oh yeah, good choice of girl.

I get naked and she washes me in shower. Good arse cleaning included. Dry off and on to bed. She asks me to lie on my stomach. Then she starts kissing me all over like I’m at bodyerotic. She touches my balls and taint and I moan. You like that? Yes. Next thing she’s rimming me while I moan and look in mirror at this gorgeous Chinese babe eating my arse. Fuck me im making so much noise.

I turn over and touch her clit. She’s fucking wet. She goes to 69 but it’s too much. I ask her to lie down so I can daty her. She’s soaking.

Oh yeah, dom on and I enter. It’s not the tightest pussy so if that’s your thing be warned. It’s accommodating and more than fit for the job though. Urgh Urgh Urgh - I cum.

Quick shower then hard massage.‘it’s pretty good but after a while I flip. She starts massaging my front side. No baby. I want you to suck my dick. Really? Yes.

She gives me a lively bbbj and I cum deep in her mouth. She holds it in for a while before spitting out in shower.

She’s surprised the old white guy can go two shots.

$250 well spent.

Wonderful set of knockers. Very responsive to DATY. In fact, a bit of a screamer. Got very wet. I do agree, not the tightest pussy around and did not require any lubrication at all. A half decent massage afterwards. All in all one of the better punts at 42G.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    I don’t recommend this lady at all. Cici did the lying across my stomach thing, making it look like she’s doing bbbj when in fact she’s doing a hand job. I call bullshit. She’s lazy, old and has bad English and her boobs are shit (unlike the photo). She also complained the whole time. I like this shop very much but Cici has turned me off visiting any more
    Never close your eyes when a girl is going down on you. Sometimes they try to give you HJ rather than BJ.

Cici is working today !
    Book it in boys !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42