Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [J] Rachel natural big boobs goddess, a rare gem and an unexpected wild experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)

[J] Rachel natural big boobs goddess, a rare gem and an unexpected wild experience.

Disclaimer: I am not sure if I’m supposed to post this in the open section and I don’t know if there is a private ML review section to post this. If it’s not appropriate move it or delete the post.

Person's Name: Rachel
    Establishment: 426 Cleveland massage
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink/: 0466686326
    WeChat: surryhills426
    Rates: $55/45 min + tips(its up to her)
    Size/shape: Size 8-10, curvy but not at all fat, massive natural big boobs, very young cute girl.
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese
    Services Provided:
    1st meeting: LFK, CBJ, 69, FS
    2nd Meeting: DFK, CBJ, DATY, 69, FIV, FS with cowgirl,side saddle, mish, doggie

Value for money/recommend? If you think about service yeah definitely coming back for more but if you compare with FS place like Ginza I don’t know if its value for money for everyone. But she is one of the best and her bookings demand speak for the same.

This is going to be loooooooong with two meetings report so bear with me.

My experience/comments:

1st meeting around Oct 2019

To be frank I couldn’t resist those massive jugs in the photos and waited so long for trying it out. She is not a frequent in the shops and when she comes instantly gets booked out and she also reduced her hours for like 3-4 hr in one week. So, it’s very hard to meet her these days. If you guys haven’t met this girl, then its’s a big loss I would say.

After couple of months of resisting my temptation I finally decided to make a booking once I saw she’s working that day. Before this I have never tried a massage place and don’t know what to expect or ask for. Booked for 45 min and went in, I asked the guy at the shop I could shower as I was sweating after work. He led me to the shower room at the ground floor and had to walk in a towel to the room upstairs. There were 3 rooms, I guess. Came inside a room with sliding door and I could hear the girl next door giggle. So good acoustics overall…lol. I asked the guy that what is on offer and what to expect and he said the 20 and 50 options. I asked him if blowjob or FS is on offer, he said no, and they don’t do it, but you may ask yourself to the girl and it depends on her.

After a while Rachel came inside the room. As I expected the first thing I noticed is her big boobs but her dress is not doing much justice to them. We greeted and she said she will give a massage first and then a hand job later, it was pretty explicit with her doing the action and I said ok, I stripped naked and she asked me to lie down. She asked if I want to give her the cash now or later. I said I will pay now and while I took out the cash, I asked her if any thing more was on offer. She asked me what I want I asked the same to her. She said no straightaway to FS but not rude she said she don’t do it. I apologised and said its my first time in a massage shop, and I had no idea what to expect so that’s why. Then she asked if I was new to the shop and I said you are my first girl. She laughed and asked are you nervous, yeah obviously.

I lied on my back and she started giving me massage. She is actually very good with her part1 as well, but I am not here for that anyway. She was standing near my head and leaning to me at one point. I asked her if could touch her. She took my hands and pressed it against her upper thighs. Wow that was a good invitation for more. I slowly caressed her legs and went up and felt her ass. I wanted to go beyond that and made my move towards her pussy. I touched gently on her pussy over her panties. She flinched and I withdrew and said sorry. I asked if its okay to touch her, she said its fine but no fingers inside. My hands were all over her ass inside her panties and slowly started playing with her clit underneath. 5-10 min later I asked her if I could turnover and she giggled and told there’s lot of time left. I said I can’t wait to see her and we both had a laugh. She started moving her hands near my hard dick gently teasing without going there. I was playing with her ass again and asked if I could feel her boobs. She nodded and started taking off her clothes. The moment I was waiting.

Here come those massive jugs in all glory. She leaned toward me so I could feel and play with them. Slowly she came on top of the table and started sliding on me. I asked her if I could suck on them, she giggled and said that I am very shy and nervous. I told her that I am asking before every move because I am not sure if its okay. She pushed her boobs to my mouth, I sucked on both of them while grabbing one of her ass. She slowly lied next to me and felt it vey intimate. I was kissing her boobs chest and neck and at the same time caressing her boobs and her ass. I slowly started playing with her clit again and felt it getting wet. I asked for a kiss she was reluctant but obliged, a little peck on my lips. Tried more but I felt she is not into it. I told her its okay if you don’t want it don’t have to. Then the unexpected question came do you want a blowjob. It took me by surprise, but I said yes. She said she only do covered and I nodded. Of course, its extra btw.

She put the dom on and started giving me a good suck. She has good suction and I was really feeling it. I couldn’t help but grab her dangling boobs from underneath while her mouth going up and down on my cock. After few mins I asked if I could suck on her pussy. She wiped her wet pussy and said, “you made me wet”, I asked her to move to 69 and she obliged. I was licking her clean shaved pussy and could really taste her wet pussy. She couldn’t concentrate on sucking me as I was feasting on her. She started stroking my cock hard and after a while she stopped and turned around. And sat on my stomach. I could sense the change in control now. She came and kissed me leaned forward and made me suck her boobs then on her neck, sometimes she leans back and pressed my hand against her boobs so I could squeeze them. Again, light kisses on my lips all the while saying, “you make me wet”. I could really notice she was getting super horny. Then came the next unexpected question. “Do you want to come inside me”, took a while for me to process as she said a straight no in the beginning about sex. I asked her if I could fuck you, for which she replied, “Do you want to fuck me”. I said yes but asked her why she said no, for which she said don’t tell this to any one and she don’t do this to anyone else(so this is YMMV and I later came to know there are only very few got this offer and some got rejected,). Again, extra and but she had no idea what to quote and said some random figure, even I wasn’t expecting to go beyond cbj and told her I am not sure if have any cash on me. She told me as its first time its ok give what I have. She was almost ready to give me for free, but I paid what I had in my wallet but short of what she asked.

It was almost time and she sat on top of me and took me inside. She was wet warm and tight and more importantly super horny. We started fucking and it was making a bit of noisy inside room she closed her mouth with one hand, but the acoustics of the room was making me nervous. I tried to go mish but was bit uncomfortable and we moved back to cowgirl. It didn’t take me long as I was at the tip already. I finished inside her like she asked. She asked me why I am nervous, I said it was noisy and loud here. She cleaned me up and lied next to me for a while and chatted about the job, studies and about me. She told she is not that interested in this work and told its only to manage her studies and might quit later. I asked the obvious question about sex and she shushed me and told to never say to anyone and asked me to come again for more next time. I left so happy that day and being my first punt, I couldn’t wait for to see her again.

2nd meeting around end of Nov 2019

Booked for 1 hr after a long period as she rarely visits the shop. This time I am familiar with the forum and the fellow punters here and came to know she had good reputation and one of AHLUNGOR’s favourite. I had a bit of check about part3 and came to know this is pure YMMV and I got lucky but I’m not the only one but still worth the time if I am enjoying it, but of course she has a steeper rate for it as someone else said in the forum.

I took the shower before and came to room. Meanwhile, on the hallway I met Serena she is very beautiful and busty, and she asked me to visit her next time after the chat and I went to the room. After a few min later, Rachel came in and immediately recognised me she gave me a hug and a kiss. I took out 50 and she was like you don’t want more. I reminded that she told me about her job, studies last time and that she doesn’t like doing sex with the customers and that time it happened. She assured me that she doesn’t do it with anyone else (yeah... that’s what she says). We chatted for a while to take break the ice and then I paid her the balance and told her this time I m not here for massage, so I skipped part1. I helped her strip and took her bra off. I slowly grabbed her boobs from behind while she pressed her ass against my cock, and I kissed her neck from behind. I could see her looking at the mirror and enjoying the moment more than me. She turned around and kissed me and this time I noticed she was not reluctant. I caressed her boobs and slowly moved her to the table. We cuddled, kissed and explored each other for a while. I kissed her more and tried some tongue in there, she giggled and went for it, we did some DFK and she asked me to suck her boobs. I slowly kissed her neck then to chest and started sucking her tits. I slowly moved down kissing her belly caressing her love handles and down to her thighs. I slowly teased her by kissing her thighs and around her pussy, she couldn’t hold much more pushed me to her pussy. I did DATY on her for a while and could really feel her pussy getting wet. She took her dom and was about to put on my dick. I asked her for bbbj, but she said its not safe and I didn’t push for it either. She gave me a good suck even better than last time. I made her lie down and made me suck from the side while I could play with her clit. I slowly inserted one finger inside her wet pussy. She was sucking on me good and I was going in and out with two fingers now. She started moaning and closed her mouth with one hand. I started to finger fuck her and she was all into it. I could really feel the juice all over my hand I think she came in between. I went on top and started with mish. I was really in the mood that day. Pushed her to side and tried side saddle. I could see her massive jugs shaking and I couldn’t resist but grab her boobs and squeeze them in between. Next into doggie and one moment I lifted her up and grabbed her boobs from behind and we both could us in the mirror, she is hot with her massive jugs bouncing when I fuck her from behind. I went for 20 min straight alternating between cowgirl, mish, doggie and side saddle. She was enjoying it a lot as I could see het squeezing her eyes closed and closing her mouth with hand so that she wont scream. I was tired and we lied side by side and cuddled. She kissed me and now again DFK with her and she told me” you made me cum”. She took of my dom and started stroking my cock, I sucked on her tits for some more. She did a few body slides and went on to give more HJ. It took a while for me, she was lying next to me and I came. Some on her and on me. We cleaned up chatted for a while and told she will be busy with her studies and will be difficult to meet.

I haven’t met her after that and I’m still waiting for her to me come to shop. I like when a person is fully into it rather than providing me it as a service for payment. Rachel is like that she gets super horny when you set the right mood for her but yeah of course there’s better valued service out there and its also YMMV. But still her NHJ will be worth because those Natural big boobs are really worth it.
    EB65B463-A7CF-4D22-9AE0-18B54368D48E.jpg
    86B78799-8F84-47A5-875D-786B52E245E5.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good read! Nice and detailed. Might be more appropriate in the massage forum (50 posts).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I still have a long way to get there then...

Quote Originally Posted by Kai94 View Post
    I still have a long way to get there then...
    Nice Work, great AR.

general practice on forum I think is to keep the additional details so called part 3 for the private section. Although to be honest even the private section doesn't go into too much details after Part 2. ...

Other more experienced members of forum can probably elaborate more...

I suppose this is Generally to protect the ML and shop if nothing else

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lots of extras but i suspect lots of cash also involved.... from the 1st meeting around Oct 2019 section i can see she is good in milking......... :

client money....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ... Super review!!! kai94

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    lots of extras but i suspect lots of cash also involved.... from the 1st meeting around Oct 2019 section i can see she is good in milking......... :

client money....
    Yeah indeed but i can recommend Natsu at tokio studio who is ditto Rachel but a bit shy +bbbj and flat rate and worth the money. Rachel may milk clients but the experience is another level.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is not on roster any more. Any one has intel where is she now?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was told by the shop guy she might be coming back this month...nit sure when.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review, very nicely detailed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    great review! Wondering if she is still in the roster.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai94 View Post
    Disclaimer: I am not sure if I’m supposed to post this in the open section and I don’t know if there is a private ML review section to post this. If it’s not appropriate move it or delete the post.

Person's Name: Rachel
    Establishment: 426 Cleveland massage
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink/: 0466686326
    WeChat: surryhills426
    Rates: $55/45 min + tips(its up to her)
    Size/shape: Size 8-10, curvy but not at all fat, massive natural big boobs, very young cute girl.
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese
    Services Provided:
    1st meeting: LFK, CBJ, 69, FS
    2nd Meeting: DFK, CBJ, DATY, 69, FIV, FS with cowgirl,side saddle, mish, doggie

Value for money/recommend? If you think about service yeah definitely coming back for more but if you compare with FS place like Ginza I don’t know if its value for money for everyone. But she is one of the best and her bookings demand speak for the same.

This is going to be loooooooong with two meetings report so bear with me.

My experience/comments:

1st meeting around Oct 2019

To be frank I couldn’t resist those massive jugs in the photos and waited so long for trying it out. She is not a frequent in the shops and when she comes instantly gets booked out and she also reduced her hours for like 3-4 hr in one week. So, it’s very hard to meet her these days. If you guys haven’t met this girl, then its’s a big loss I would say.

After couple of months of resisting my temptation I finally decided to make a booking once I saw she’s working that day. Before this I have never tried a massage place and don’t know what to expect or ask for. Booked for 45 min and went in, I asked the guy at the shop I could shower as I was sweating after work. He led me to the shower room at the ground floor and had to walk in a towel to the room upstairs. There were 3 rooms, I guess. Came inside a room with sliding door and I could hear the girl next door giggle. So good acoustics overall…lol. I asked the guy that what is on offer and what to expect and he said the 20 and 50 options. I asked him if blowjob or FS is on offer, he said no, and they don’t do it, but you may ask yourself to the girl and it depends on her.

After a while Rachel came inside the room. As I expected the first thing I noticed is her big boobs but her dress is not doing much justice to them. We greeted and she said she will give a massage first and then a hand job later, it was pretty explicit with her doing the action and I said ok, I stripped naked and she asked me to lie down. She asked if I want to give her the cash now or later. I said I will pay now and while I took out the cash, I asked her if any thing more was on offer. She asked me what I want I asked the same to her. She said no straightaway to FS but not rude she said she don’t do it. I apologised and said its my first time in a massage shop, and I had no idea what to expect so that’s why. Then she asked if I was new to the shop and I said you are my first girl. She laughed and asked are you nervous, yeah obviously.

I lied on my back and she started giving me massage. She is actually very good with her part1 as well, but I am not here for that anyway. She was standing near my head and leaning to me at one point. I asked her if could touch her. She took my hands and pressed it against her upper thighs. Wow that was a good invitation for more. I slowly caressed her legs and went up and felt her ass. I wanted to go beyond that and made my move towards her pussy. I touched gently on her pussy over her panties. She flinched and I withdrew and said sorry. I asked if its okay to touch her, she said its fine but no fingers inside. My hands were all over her ass inside her panties and slowly started playing with her clit underneath. 5-10 min later I asked her if I could turnover and she giggled and told there’s lot of time left. I said I can’t wait to see her and we both had a laugh. She started moving her hands near my hard dick gently teasing without going there. I was playing with her ass again and asked if I could feel her boobs. She nodded and started taking off her clothes. The moment I was waiting.

Here come those massive jugs in all glory. She leaned toward me so I could feel and play with them. Slowly she came on top of the table and started sliding on me. I asked her if I could suck on them, she giggled and said that I am very shy and nervous. I told her that I am asking before every move because I am not sure if its okay. She pushed her boobs to my mouth, I sucked on both of them while grabbing one of her ass. She slowly lied next to me and felt it vey intimate. I was kissing her boobs chest and neck and at the same time caressing her boobs and her ass. I slowly started playing with her clit again and felt it getting wet. I asked for a kiss she was reluctant but obliged, a little peck on my lips. Tried more but I felt she is not into it. I told her its okay if you don’t want it don’t have to. Then the unexpected question came do you want a blowjob. It took me by surprise, but I said yes. She said she only do covered and I nodded. Of course, its extra btw.

She put the dom on and started giving me a good suck. She has good suction and I was really feeling it. I couldn’t help but grab her dangling boobs from underneath while her mouth going up and down on my cock. After few mins I asked if I could suck on her pussy. She wiped her wet pussy and said, “you made me wet”, I asked her to move to 69 and she obliged. I was licking her clean shaved pussy and could really taste her wet pussy. She couldn’t concentrate on sucking me as I was feasting on her. She started stroking my cock hard and after a while she stopped and turned around. And sat on my stomach. I could sense the change in control now. She came and kissed me leaned forward and made me suck her boobs then on her neck, sometimes she leans back and pressed my hand against her boobs so I could squeeze them. Again, light kisses on my lips all the while saying, “you make me wet”. I could really notice she was getting super horny. Then came the next unexpected question. “Do you want to come inside me”, took a while for me to process as she said a straight no in the beginning about sex. I asked her if I could fuck you, for which she replied, “Do you want to fuck me”. I said yes but asked her why she said no, for which she said don’t tell this to any one and she don’t do this to anyone else(so this is YMMV and I later came to know there are only very few got this offer and some got rejected,). Again, extra and but she had no idea what to quote and said some random figure, even I wasn’t expecting to go beyond cbj and told her I am not sure if have any cash on me. She told me as its first time its ok give what I have. She was almost ready to give me for free, but I paid what I had in my wallet but short of what she asked.

It was almost time and she sat on top of me and took me inside. She was wet warm and tight and more importantly super horny. We started fucking and it was making a bit of noisy inside room she closed her mouth with one hand, but the acoustics of the room was making me nervous. I tried to go mish but was bit uncomfortable and we moved back to cowgirl. It didn’t take me long as I was at the tip already. I finished inside her like she asked. She asked me why I am nervous, I said it was noisy and loud here. She cleaned me up and lied next to me for a while and chatted about the job, studies and about me. She told she is not that interested in this work and told its only to manage her studies and might quit later. I asked the obvious question about sex and she shushed me and told to never say to anyone and asked me to come again for more next time. I left so happy that day and being my first punt, I couldn’t wait for to see her again.

2nd meeting around end of Nov 2019

Booked for 1 hr after a long period as she rarely visits the shop. This time I am familiar with the forum and the fellow punters here and came to know she had good reputation and one of AHLUNGOR’s favourite. I had a bit of check about part3 and came to know this is pure YMMV and I got lucky but I’m not the only one but still worth the time if I am enjoying it, but of course she has a steeper rate for it as someone else said in the forum.

I took the shower before and came to room. Meanwhile, on the hallway I met Serena she is very beautiful and busty, and she asked me to visit her next time after the chat and I went to the room. After a few min later, Rachel came in and immediately recognised me she gave me a hug and a kiss. I took out 50 and she was like you don’t want more. I reminded that she told me about her job, studies last time and that she doesn’t like doing sex with the customers and that time it happened. She assured me that she doesn’t do it with anyone else (yeah... that’s what she says). We chatted for a while to take break the ice and then I paid her the balance and told her this time I m not here for massage, so I skipped part1. I helped her strip and took her bra off. I slowly grabbed her boobs from behind while she pressed her ass against my cock, and I kissed her neck from behind. I could see her looking at the mirror and enjoying the moment more than me. She turned around and kissed me and this time I noticed she was not reluctant. I caressed her boobs and slowly moved her to the table. We cuddled, kissed and explored each other for a while. I kissed her more and tried some tongue in there, she giggled and went for it, we did some DFK and she asked me to suck her boobs. I slowly kissed her neck then to chest and started sucking her tits. I slowly moved down kissing her belly caressing her love handles and down to her thighs. I slowly teased her by kissing her thighs and around her pussy, she couldn’t hold much more pushed me to her pussy. I did DATY on her for a while and could really feel her pussy getting wet. She took her dom and was about to put on my dick. I asked her for bbbj, but she said its not safe and I didn’t push for it either. She gave me a good suck even better than last time. I made her lie down and made me suck from the side while I could play with her clit. I slowly inserted one finger inside her wet pussy. She was sucking on me good and I was going in and out with two fingers now. She started moaning and closed her mouth with one hand. I started to finger fuck her and she was all into it. I could really feel the juice all over my hand I think she came in between. I went on top and started with mish. I was really in the mood that day. Pushed her to side and tried side saddle. I could see her massive jugs shaking and I couldn’t resist but grab her boobs and squeeze them in between. Next into doggie and one moment I lifted her up and grabbed her boobs from behind and we both could us in the mirror, she is hot with her massive jugs bouncing when I fuck her from behind. I went for 20 min straight alternating between cowgirl, mish, doggie and side saddle. She was enjoying it a lot as I could see het squeezing her eyes closed and closing her mouth with hand so that she wont scream. I was tired and we lied side by side and cuddled. She kissed me and now again DFK with her and she told me” you made me cum”. She took of my dom and started stroking my cock, I sucked on her tits for some more. She did a few body slides and went on to give more HJ. It took a while for me, she was lying next to me and I came. Some on her and on me. We cleaned up chatted for a while and told she will be busy with her studies and will be difficult to meet.

I haven’t met her after that and I’m still waiting for her to me come to shop. I like when a person is fully into it rather than providing me it as a service for payment. Rachel is like that she gets super horny when you set the right mood for her but yeah of course there’s better valued service out there and its also YMMV. But still her NHJ will be worth because those Natural big boobs are really worth it.
    EB65B463-A7CF-4D22-9AE0-18B54368D48E.jpg
    86B78799-8F84-47A5-875D-786B52E245E5.jpg
    This should be in the private section as you can get the shop in trouble

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I bet you cant wait to get there and see her...
    No, doesn't interest me.

Banned
    So much for not telling anyone about FS
    Big Mouth betraying her

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    So much for not telling anyone about FS
    Big Mouth betraying her
    I usually reserve my judgement on how genuine the review was if that involves getting extras beyond part 2 in a RnT shop, you just never know what’s the real intention behind it and of course the YMMV factor ?

But good readings just the same ?

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I usually reserve my judgement on how genuine the review was if that involves getting extras beyond part 2 in a RnT shop, you just never know whatÂ’s the real intention behind it and of course the YMMV factor ?

But good readings just the same ?

Cheers
    Absolutely. I clearly remembered 21st Nov was Rachael's last day as I booked her on that Thurs. but had to cancel because of cough deal to that bloody bush fire smoke. Then on that Sunday she didn't show up because she was sick. I tried to book her the next Thursday but got told she's gone for holiday already. I am pretty sure I don't get the dates wrong because my bank statement showed that I cashed out on that day!
    But the post said the second time he met her was end of Nov. To me, that doesn't add up.
    The story is a good read though.
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FS was not offered from the get go, but was upsold to me through the treatment. As with Kai, it was noted that part 3 was dependent on her mood, day, and customer - regardless, mods should move to private section.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She said she won’t be back anyways.. she will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Bose0412 View Post
    She said she won’t be back anyways.. she will be missed
    If you are interested, Rachel is back from Japan and on the roster today @426 !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Rachel around 3 weeks ago at 227 NS, on a Wednesday. I can confirm what the original poster said. I haven't seen her again though I prefer slim girls. She really enjoyed the session, more than me I think.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast