Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brothel options in Brisssie vs RNT massage joints

Senior Member(無間使者)

Brothel options in Brisssie vs RNT massage joints

Gents

I'm a punter from "south of the border" and I often hear that brissie is a bit hit and miss in terms of getting some good FS action or massage with RNT. I occasionally head up brissie way for work and am always on the look out for some stress relief and FS action. I tried Vivis in Sherwood last visit and had a very decent massage with a pleasant happy ending but not much else appeared to be on offer at that establishment.

Sydney has a brothel and a plethora of good RNT joints practically on every street corner. Surely Brissie has some good options. I hear the boys in blue seem to be very active in shutting down places in brissie …. that would seem to explain things … f***ing bastards!!

Happy to swap stories and recommendations with some Brissie brothers if you ever are planning a trip to Sydney. Feel free to comment or PM me to swap some detailed intel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The truth about brothels in Brisbane vs Sydney is that you will pay at least 50%-100% more than what you would in Sydney for a fraction of the service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    The truth about brothels in Brisbane vs Sydney is that you will pay at least 50%-100% more than what you would in Sydney for a fraction of the service.
    Sadly As the man says mate & the time to find quality is horrendous

Senior Member(無間使者)
    surely there must be some hidden gems in the beautiful river city of brissie gents … i'm sitting in a hotel room overlooking the Brisbane river as I type. The sun is setting, I'm eager to get my hands on some fine brissie pussy … not fussed about nationality but I do have a thing for Asian ladies especially thai or Japanese . Come on gents, help a southern brother out ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    PM me with some details and I am happy to exchange some insights into the Sydney scene - best not to say too much here in the forum but can share some juicy stories via PM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gents, much to my surprise, I have discovered a pot of gold that has singlehandedly destroyed all my fears that Brissie had no decent punting options at the various RNT massage joints around this town. The place is called Feel Good Massage at 599 Lutwyche Rd Lutwyche and there is a Korean babe there who is not to be missed (thanks to a Queensland brother for the hot tip). Booked an hour which turned out to be an hour of absolute bliss and easily something to rival my experiences in Sydney. Happy to provide more details if you PM me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would love some further PM details. Joined this site as looking for somewhere new as my “regular” is getting a little stale

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewidebluesea View Post
    Gents, much to my surprise, I have discovered a pot of gold that has singlehandedly destroyed all my fears that Brissie had no decent punting options at the various RNT massage joints around this town. The place is called Feel Good Massage at 599 Lutwyche Rd Lutwyche and there is a Korean babe there who is not to be missed (thanks to a Queensland brother for the hot tip). Booked an hour which turned out to be an hour of absolute bliss and easily something to rival my experiences in Sydney. Happy to provide more details if you PM me.
    Haha, of all the masssge shops in all of Brisbane, u walk into hers. Way to go bro 😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah reddoor … couldn't believe my luck. Great massage shop, lovely ladies, happy vibe, clean shower tho a little cramped. Busy shop so book in advance. I guess you know which lady I lucked upon. I'm now a big fan of Korean ladies … thought it would be hard to beat the attentions of a lovely Thai ML but I was very pleasantly surprised

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hey thewidebluesea, mate would love to hear some of your info via PM about some of your experiences in Brisbane while you've been up here. I just created this account to message you, but I don't have access to personal messaging yet. would you be able to send me a PM? I'll reply with a few questions. cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    to all those brothers with one post wanting some intel from me … sorry no can do. You could be a bloody cop for all I know trying to spoil the fun for everyone. Prove your credit, post some after reports and share with the brothers. Give and you will recieve

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fair enough mate good call. Can't argue with that!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, back home south of the border from my adventures in the deep north. Definitely a mixed experience but on the whole, apart from being expensive and very hit and miss compared to Sydney, there are definitely some gems on offer … here is a brief summary … thanks to the brissie brothers for your guidance - you know who you are

Vivis
    Lady starting with L
    early 20s
    philippino I think
    Looks 7/10
    Massage 8/10
    Part two 7/10
    Facilities 9/10 Quiet private room and good shower
    Would I return (WIR)? absolutely!

FG
    Lady starting with O
    early 20s
    Korean
    Looks 10/10
    Massage 10/10
    Part two 10/10
    Overall my best experience in Brissie
    WIR? This place alone would be worth the move to Brissie Especially to see lady O again!

Touch at Highgate Hill
    I had tried to book a Chinese lady starting with J on someone's recommendation but she was on holidays. Was told by the mamasan over the phone there were several ladies working and that I could see the ladies first so I decided to take a punt
    Arrived to be told by the mamasan that only 2 girls were on offer and that I had to pay $65 upfront for a 1 hour massage. I said that I would like to see the ladies first. Damn glad I did. The choice was between a fat chick from the land of Tacos with a hostile vibe and a stressed out, skinny, older and plain looking Chinese chick. Certainly nothing near the talent that is posted on their Wechat which is probably all bullshit photos.
    I told the mamasan that I was not interested and walked out. Good decision
    WIR? No fucking way!!

Zen at Kangaroo Point
    Lady starting with O (a type of fruit)
    early 20s
    Japanese
    Looks 6/10
    Massage 6/10
    Part two 5/10
    Facilities 7/10 Quiet private room and good shower (probably the best features of this joint)
    This place is expensive - $80 for 1 hour massage plus $100 plus for part 2 and, in my mind, not worth the money.
    WIR? Maybe, there was another cute Chinese lady that I saw on my way out and, despite the price, it is a classy place

Star at Spring Hill
    Japanese Lady starting with P (another type of fruit)
    early 20s
    Looks 7/10 (cute face and compact little body)
    Massage 3/10
    Part two 0/10
    Facilities 7/10 Quiet private room and good shower
    WIR? No fucking way! This was one of the most disappointing punting experiences I have ever had. The ML lathered me in oil which took 2 days to remove and gave me the lamest massage I have ever had. When it came time to flip over I thought, OK maybe things will start to improve now. I'm lying there butt naked with a semi stiffy (more from an expectation that something was going to happen than from anything that already had transpired) and she doesn't even mention extras or venture near my old fella. I'm thinking to myself, is this chick worried that I might be a cop or something? I'm not an ugly old fat bastard, I work out, I surf, I'm a young 50 year old … I've never been in this predicament before at a RNT joint - I had been told this was on offer at this joint by a brissie brother.

She just looked at me with her doe like eyes and kept doing her lame oily massage routine. Finally, with 10 minutes left, I decided I had had enough and told the ML I was getting up to have a shower. She had the nerve to ask me how the massage was! I thought for a moment, should I tell her the truth and hurt her feelings. But I'm not a nasty guy, I told her it was OK but not quite what I was expecting which left her with a puzzled look on her sweet but sad face.

On the drive home as I reflected on my experiences, images of Lady O at FG were swirling away in my brain. Thank god for hot Korean chicks!!

Well gents, PM if you want more details and happy punting

Oh, and to the boys in blue who are probably reading this, why don't you f$$$ off and try and find some real criminals you lousy f$$$$ing c$$$$s!!

Apologies for the expletives gents!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well said Blue. You have done well. I know myself If you get a good 1 in 3 before you gain a little knowledge you are going ok. I am a Gold Coaster and heading to Brisbane in a couple of weeks would love to know O name if you don’t mind a PM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good strike rate for Brisbane.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely had yourself the full assortment on that trip!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had heard good things re Zen and was planning a visit soon to try it out, so surprised by your review and appreciate the heads up

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewidebluesea View Post
    Well, back home south of the border from my adventures in the deep north. Definitely a mixed experience but on the whole, apart from being expensive and very hit and miss compared to Sydney, there are definitely some gems on offer … here is a brief summary … thanks to the brissie brothers for your guidance - you know who you are

Vivis
    Lady starting with L
    early 20s
    philippino I think
    Looks 7/10
    Massage 8/10
    Part two 7/10
    Would I return (WIR)? absolutely!

FG
    Lady starting with O
    early 20s
    Korean
    Looks 10/10
    Massage 10/10
    Part two 10/10
    Overall my best experience in Brissie
    WIR? This place alone would be worth the move to Brissie Especially to see lady O again!

Touch at Highgate Hill
    I had tried to book a Chinese lady starting with J on someone's recommendation but she was on holidays. Was told by the mamasan over the phone there were several ladies working and that I could see the ladies first so I decided to take a punt
    Arrived to be told by the mamasan that only 2 girls were on offer and that I had to pay $65 upfront for a 1 hour massage. I said that I would like to see the ladies first. Damn glad I did. The choice was between a fat chick from the land of Tacos with a hostile vibe and a stressed out, skinny, older and plain looking Chinese chick. Certainly nothing near the talent that is posted on their Wechat which is probably all bullshit photos.
    I told the mamasan that I was not interested and walked out. Good decision
    WIR? No fucking way!!

Zen at Kangaroo Point
    Lady starting with O (a type of fruit)
    early 20s
    Japanese
    Looks 6/10
    Massage 6/10
    Part two 5/10
    Facilities 7/10 Quiet private room and good shower (probably the best features of this joint)
    This place is expensive - $80 for 1 hour massage plus $100 plus for part 2 and, in my mind, not worth the money.
    WIR? Maybe, there was another cute Chinese lady that I saw on my way out and, despite the price, it is a classy place

Star at Spring Hill
    Japanese Lady starting with P (another type of fruit)
    early 20s
    Looks 7/10 (cute face and compact little body)
    Massage 3/10
    Part two 0/10
    Facilities 7/10 Quiet private room and good shower
    WIR? No fucking way! This was one of the most disappointing punting experiences I have ever had. The ML lathered me in oil which took 2 days to remove and gave me the lamest massage I have ever had. When it came time to flip over I thought, OK maybe things will start to improve now. I'm lying there butt naked with a semi stiffy (more from an expectation that something was going to happen than from anything that already had transpired) and she doesn't even mention extras or venture near my old fella. I'm thinking to myself, is this chick worried that I might be a cop or something? I'm not an ugly old fat bastard, I work out, I surf, I'm a young 50 year old … I've never been in this predicament before at a RNT joint - I had been told this was on offer at this joint by a brissie brother.

She just looked at me with her doe like eyes and kept doing her lame oily massage routine. Finally, with 10 minutes left, I decided I had had enough and told the ML I was getting up to have a shower. She had the nerve to ask me how the massage was! I thought for a moment, should I tell her the truth and hurt her feelings. But I'm not a nasty guy, I told her it was OK but not quite what I was expecting which left her with a puzzled look on her sweet but sad face.

On the drive home as I reflected on my experiences, images of Lady O at FG were swirling away in my brain. Thank god for hot Korean chicks!!

Well gents, PM if you want more details and happy punting

Oh, and to the boys in blue who are probably reading this, why don't you f$$$ off and try and find some real criminals you lousy f$$$$ing c$$$$s!!

Apologies for the expletives gents!
    in my experience the P girl is one of the bestest. And my apology: I think reading your experience makes me like her more than ever ....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The one titled FG sounds alright. But I have no idea what FG is it how to find it. Any clues?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gday lomb … you need to post some results of your punts mate before you can expect PMs on special ladies. Give and you will receive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast