Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brothel options in Brisssie vs RNT massage joints

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewidebluesea View Post
    Gday lomb … you need to post some results of your punts mate before you can expect PMs on special ladies. Give and you will receive
    I’m new to the site and all this so I can’t really offer much there yet. Guess I’ll have to do the ground work over time first then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Forget to mention I Didn't actually try any brissie brothels on this trip. I noticed there are a lot of ladies offering FS on a couple of brissie websites. would be interested in learning more from any brissie brothers who have tried that option. There seems to be some good options on offer including 1HR FS for $180 which is pretty good VFM even by Sydney standards

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomb5000 View Post
    The one titled FG sounds alright. But I have no idea what FG is it how to find it. Any clues?
    https://g.co/kgs/E39p8d

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomb5000 View Post
    I’m new to the site and all this so I can’t really offer much there yet. Guess I’ll have to do the ground work over time first then
    good on you lomb … patience and generosity are always rewarded in my experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

awesome intel by a visitor

Thanks for the insight for Brisbane massage scene by Blue and some local brothers. Makes a world of difference to newbies like me to this scene.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There seems to be some good options on offer including 1HR FS for $180 which is pretty good VFM even by Sydney standards
    In my experience the $180 & $200 per hour FS offers are always bait & switch. Amazing pictures of beautiful girls and when you turn up they are old hags.

At least with a shop or legal brothel you get to see before you buy. IN the case of a AMP, you even get a tickle before you commit to the deed.
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think the P girl at Star is much better than portrayed here.
    Not saying the review is not as it is, but saying that with rapport you can get a much better result with P.
    When I saw her we did not bother with a massage. It was nude from the get go and some chatting followed by some nice cuddling etc.
    I prefer that and she was up to it.
    I think if you're prepared to work with her you'll be rewarded.
    If you're after a "hi-caps" style massage, you're better off elsewhere.
    I did think her pricing was too high, but I think she well be willing with the right participant once you get to know her.
    Last edited by Kowabunga; 14-01-2020 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Spelling

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think the O girl at Zen is better than is portrayed here. I've seen her a number of times. I've found her very accommodating and a pleasure to be with.
    She is very attractive in important ways.
    The 1hr is only 70 at Zen ... not 80.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    I think the O girl at Zen is better than is portrayed here. I've seen her a number of times. I've found her very accommodating and a pleasure to be with.
    Isn't Zen the place with crap massages but the owner has lots of fake profiles on here so it keeps on getting talked up?

went there twice, nice was crap with admittedly a pretty girl but there was nothing on offer. thought it must have been my bad, so stupid me tried again a week later, different girl, another nice one but again no action.

I'm an experienced punter that gets action anywhere else btw.
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    did you ask for action or just wait for the girl to offer something?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gday Kowabunga … it sounds like P might open up after you develop a relationship with her (i.e. become a regular) but my report is an honest account of what I unfortunately experienced with her. I've lived in japan and can speak a bit of Japanese so we chatted in her language for a while early on in the massage but it didn't get any better

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    did you ask for action or just wait for the girl to offer something?
    hi mr wallaby of a brown colour, I normally wait for the lady to suggest extras as I like her to be comfortable making the proposition … in the case of P at star sadly there was not even a suggestion of it. Very disappointing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    gday again kowabunga … sounds like another example of having to develop a relation with the ML from regular visits. Very Different to Sydney where an excellent nude HJ and extras are often on offer even on your first visit to a place and first time with a ML

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Gday Kowabunga … it sounds like P might open up after you develop a relationship with her (i.e. become a regular) but my report is an honest account of what I unfortunately experienced with her. I've lived in japan and can speak a bit of Japanese so we chatted in her language for a while early on in the massage but it didn't get any better
    I got what I wanted from P on our first encounter (2nd day of her career). Second encounter a month later was even better

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I got what I wanted from P on our first encounter (2nd day of her career). Second encounter a month later was even better
    well mr wallaby of a brown colour, you must either be a very lucky fellow, a spunk that MLs can't resist or have a special way about you . She is definitely a cute little pocket rocket and would have gladly indulged if it was on offer … I don't normally have any problems getting offered extras with MLs. Must have caught her on a bad day

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    well mr wallaby of a brown colour, you must either be a very lucky fellow, a spunk that MLs can't resist or have a special way about you . She is definitely a cute little pocket rocket and would have gladly indulged if it was on offer … I don't normally have any problems getting offered extras with MLs. Must have caught her on a bad day
    I was just lucky ..... and now as I’ve said a couple of times before I rate her very very highly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Newbie to brizzy

Hi guys, recently moved to brizzy from dubai. Looking for some place to relieve and FS (Full service?). Any recommendations to try? Will surely post my experience once I tried. Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tnk009 View Post
    Hi guys, recently moved to brizzy from dubai. Looking for some place to relieve and FS (Full service?). Any recommendations to try? Will surely post my experience once I tried. Cheers
    Feel good or Aqua at Taringa are probably your best bet BUT Brisbane scene is dying ...Sydney is a better scene for mongering.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Feel good or Aqua at Taringa are probably your best bet BUT Brisbane scene is dying ...Sydney is a better scene for mongering.
    A good percentage, maybe close to 50% there are not fs girls. Some not even bj.
    Better shops with a higher percentage of fs girls if he wants a brothel experience....or just go to a brothel.
    Sky Angel has lots of passable diamond service girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tnk009 View Post
    Hi Guys, here are my 2 cents.
    Being new to Brizzy, thought to take it easy so went to check out some of massage recommendations.
    After a couple of unsuccessful attempts, luck striked.
    1. Vivis: Middle of hustle and bustle with lots of family around. So was sure that might not get extra and was right. Asked T*** abt it before payment and she denied. (I admire honesty)
    2. Touch at SB. Again, middle of family and daily shoppers so was skeptical abt extra. Went in. Super busy. Asked me to come 20 min later. Dudnot go.
    3. FG. Met v***. Enjoyed her massage and sensual touch. Took 1 hr massage. Slowly strike the conversation and asked for extra and got one. Throughly enjoyed my time.
    WIR: for sure.

Cheers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12