Thread: Tallow - beautiful girl, great body and super nice personality

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Tallow - beautiful girl, great body and super nice personality

I was in the city today and Tallow’s photos on Paddo’s website had always interested me as she looks busty, just the way Punterman likes them.

I made a booking for 4pm and as usual when I arrived, Tallow was ready and waiting for me.

First impressions are good. She is a nice busty Chinese girl, medium height, long black hair, Kim Kardashian pouty lips, slim with enhanced C cups. They are enhanced but you can hardly tell and they feel very natural.

Paid for one hour and up the stairs to Room 1, the scene of much raunchy fucking in the past, including a few doubles and a good MMFF a couple of years ago with A&L, Eva and Linda. Woo Hoo.

Room 1 is the largest room in the shop and has a massive walk in shower with the nuru mattress if you fancy having a soaped up sexy girl rub her beautiful breasts all over you. Who doesn’t ?

I decided to skip the nuru mattress as I wanted to get maximum fucking and sucking time. Had a quick shower and Tallow washed me all over and went down on her knees to take my erect cock in her pretty mouth. Nice bbbj in the shower whilst I played with her soaped up boobies. They are good to touch and very playful and bouncy. Nice.

Thought I would try a bit of doggie first as Tallow has a nice bum. Asked her to get on all fours and I started off with some DATY from behind to get her pussy juices running and then plunged my pork sword into her tight love hole. Tallow has a good pussy, felt a bit ribbed inside which heightened the senses as I fucked her. Soon had her screaming as I fucked her nice and deep and watched her big tits swaying about in the mirror on the wall. Tried a few positions and my favourite was cowgirl with her bouncing up and down on my cock.

I asked Tallow to lie down and relax and licked her pussy to a nice orgasm. She played with her nipples and breasts as I licked her which is a sign that the girl is enjoying it. She is a squirter when she cums and we left a massive wet patch on the bed !!

Wanted to finish off with a nice creamy CIM so I asked her to lie down with her head overhanging the bed. Her big eyes looking up at my cock as I wanked myself off and shot a good load of cream into her warm mouth. Naughty Tallow licked her lips and then let my cum roll out over her chin onto the floor. Good girl. Don’t step in it next time you are in Room 1 as you might get pregnant.

Had a nice shower together and passed on my regards to Ashley on reception.

Hopped on my motorcycle back up a smoky Parramatta Road back to the Western suburbs a happy man.

What I liked about Tallow the most was her friendly personality. She speaks good conversational English and laughs and smiles a lot in the room. She makes an effort to please her man and for me, that is the No 1 thing that I look for in a good punt.

Plus she is a very sexy girl.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

BC thanks for the review
    Shane

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ha ha, like your review Punterman.

I fucked Tallow last year but forgot to write a review. She was really friendly and fun and I also got her to squirt by finger fucking her and licking her clit. She flooded my mouth with her pussy juice.

I am glad she is back. Will make a booking as soon as she reappears on the roster.

One of the best.

Join tallow toady

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    you review made me excited i m going to try to date her this week.what are the price for 1 hour?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Vincent View Post
    i m going to try to date her this week
    What does trying to date her look like? Is that turning up at 244 with a box of chocolates and roses? Maybe a nice candle lit dinner somewhere in Paddo afterwards? Or perhaps catching an arthouse film across the road at the Chauvel?

Join tallow today

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review ..BC

thanks kai come in

Grab her on Monday

join her today yummy

join her today yummy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw tallow as she was recommended to me. Much older then what the photos suggest. Prob around mid 40s. Short changed me with time. I booked for 90 min however she pretty much pushed me out at about 50 min. the boss tried to get the 30min back from me and she was like why why. Didn't want to bother with it and cause a scene.
    Used to come here a while back as they did have some good talents. However as it is not very convenient and with the false photos shown of tallow vs real life. I prob won't be back. A real pity as the place has some pretty good potential. If they decide to hire some girls that actually have body slide experience that would be great

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks. I guess the OPs AR is much closer to 0% than 70/80% accurate.

Specials update
    join our Asian girls for lots of fun and great massages

only 50 dollars for 30 minutes ,60 dollars for 45 minutes, 75 dollars for 60 minutes

in addition every Thursday and Saturday our VIP service will be 20 dollars off for 30 minute service and 30 dollars off for 45 minutes or more