Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Coast Goodness

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool Sunshine Coast Goodness

Hey guys,

New here and just thought I'd share a few of my local Sunshine Coast experiences as there doesn't see to be many here.

They range from fantastic to me walking and and straight back out again haha.

Please feel free to add any Sunshine Coast goodness to this thread as I'm always up for trying out something new.

I'll be adding them from my first encounter to my most recent with some basic descriptions but without naming people or exact places.

Incoming in 5

Cheers!
    SC1

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So my first encounter was kind of unexpected. I had been getting regular massages from a Thai place in Mooloolaba but when I chased them up this one morning they were booked solid for the time I had available.

I turned to Google and was checking out what else was available in the same kind of location. I read up on a few places in the review section and came across a Chinese massage place. One of the reviews just had 5 stars and said bring cash haha

I had heard about places like that but in all my times being massagesd,never came across a place (or at least was not offered to me) probably because a lot of the times I had been with my wife.

So I called up and made a booking. 1 hr for $65 Young lady on the phone was pleasant and took my booking for the time I wanted. So I headed down wondering what might happen.

I arrived to a lovely young lady 8/10 with average English who directed me into the little room after handing her $100 cash. I left my boxers on as I was kind of nervous. The young lady came in, put a towel over me and started my massage, it was kind of half arsed like she had no experience at all and I was kind of disappointed.

She was talking to another lady over the little partition and less than 10 minutes in, all of a sudden she just left. The lady who she had been speaking to came on in and started massaging me instead. The first thing she did was get rid of the towel on me.

I hadn't seen her when I walked in so had no idea what she looked like but her English was much better. It took her all of two minutes to tell me "lets take these off" as she removes my boxers. My nervousness kind of turned into excitement as she proceeded to massage every inch of the back side of me. It was a bloody good massage too, she teased my balls a few times lightly before she told me to turn over.

I flipped over finally seeing this new young lady probably a 6/10 smiling as she was clearly looking at my cock. She rubbed my ankles and calves for a bit and then moved up towards my thighs, bending my leg out sideways a bit and massaging all the way up to my balls. It was pretty amazing for my first encounter I thought!

She did both legs like this and then tapped on my mostly hard cock asking if I wanted more. I told her sure thing and before the words were out of my mouth, she had it in her hand stroking it.

I had just found my new hobby haha

The hand job was pretty average though and it took her a while to finish me up due to the lack of effort compared to my massage. She cleaned me up and went to go wash her hands and get a hot towel. She wiped me down and asked how I had liked it. I told her I was happy (didn't want to make her feel too bad haha)

I got dressed and handed her the remaining $35 and left fairly happy.

Place is in Brisbane rd just off the Sunshine Motorway.

I would and have returned to this place a few times - but more on that later.

Sorry for my long post, I'll ensure they are all not that long!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It was probably a week later that I decided to visit this same place again, hoping to find the same kind of action again.

I called and made my booking and arrived a few minutes early. They were ready for me and a new/different young lady took my $100 cash and directed me into the same little room as before.

This time I removed all my clothing, laid out the towel and got comfortable.

I was pretty pleased as she was 8.5/10 and I was looking forward to hopefully having the courage to have a bit of a touchy feely this time.

The door opened and the lady walked over to me, I could see her feet and knew it was not the young lady who took my money. She placed my change on the little shelf and started the massage.

It was really good, there were some long strokes down my back and over my arse and some nice tickley fingertips on her way back up my body. Probably 40 minutes on my front before she got me to flip over.

It was an older lady 6/10 pretty fit body with a dress and some bike shorts just peeking out. She tapped my cock like the last one and asked info wanted extra. I told her sure thing. She then proceeded to ask me for $50. I told her I only came with the $100 and that the $35 was all I had left.

That obviously worked for her as she got to work pretty quickly. This time the HJ was much better and she was ok with some touching as she finished me off. Much quicker than the last, and she seemed much more into it.

She cleaned me up, took the cash and went to wash her hands. She returned and finished off the massage, a bit on my legs a bit on my shoulders and head before she grabbed a hot towel and wiped me down.

I left a happy person. Overall a much better experience than my first. I'd rate it 7.5 out of 10.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So it was probably another fortnight after that I tried my luck again at the same place. Sent a message to book in a time but was told that the time I requested was unavailable and they tried to get me to book a bit later in the day.

Being unavailable later in the day I told them is come another time and jumped onto Google to what else I could find close by.

My quick search did not come up with anything that looked promising so I had a little look at the reviews from the first place, followed the '5 star bring cash' find one the same person also 5 starred another Chinese massage place in Maroochydore.

I called and booked my time and head out. Parking was shit but found some where around the block close enough.

To my surprise, when I walked in the very first lady I saw was sitting at the desk. I knew I was in the right place, but at the same time remembered how average it was. I figured I could just get a nice massage and head home. She directed me to a room where guess who greeted me, the second older lady. I was much happier seeing it was going to be her giving the massage.

From then on, pretty much same as her last, nice massage for about 40 minutes. She grinded into my hands and elbow/arms when she had the opportunity then the flip with a tap on my cock. I agreed and she got to it. Pretty good HJ like previous with some touching, cleaned me up, washed her hands and finished up my massage. I left the $35 on the table which she was obviously ok with and sent me on my way a happy customer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    After the horrible parking situation at the second shop I had found, I decided to return to the first place a couple of weeks later.

I made a booking and head in there. I was greeted briefly by a cranky looking 5/10 on her phone just inside the door. She didn't get up but another lady 8/10 came out and took my cash and directed me into a room.

I prepared myself looking forward to my massage. Unfortunately the cranky lady was the one who came in to massage me.

It was a pretty shit massage for the hour, she kept a towel on me the whole time. She got me to flip over, she continued some massaging on my legs and then told me I had 5 minutes left. I was going to tell her no when she asked if I wanted extra but she never asked. She told me she could massage either my feet or my head for the last 5 minutes. I told her not to bother, got dressed and left. That was the last time I visited that place. I will however give it another go some time this year.

I figured I should try find a few other places and see what happens. And I'm glad I did!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A few days later I figured I'd try my luck again but this time with a new place.

I had a little look at what was around and came across another Chinese massage place on Aerodrome rd just near Muad street. I gave them a call and booked in a time for later that morning.

I arrived and found some parking behind the shop and made my way inside. I was greeted by a stunner in a tight little dress who promptly took my cash and directed me to the room and told me to get myself ready.

She walked into the room and we had a quick chat and she got to work. The massage was pretty good and she didn't shy away from brushing my balls with her fingers a few times and having a bit of a giggle.

She got me to flip over about half way through the hour and smiled at my mostly hard cock. She gave it a bit of a tap and I nodded. She told me it'd be $50 but like the last few times, only took $100 cash with me. So I let her know the change was all i had on me.

She was ok with that and started to stoke my cock and play with my balls a bit. Was a bloody good effort from her. I slid my hand up onto her arse and she giggled a bit more. I tried a few times to reach through her legs for a bit of a touch and she leant in telling me more money next time.

She finished me up, cleaned me up and went to wash her hands. She came back and completed the rest of my massage which was also pretty good while we had a bit more of a chat. Her English is pretty decent and she seemed like a nice young lady.

She told me at the end $50 would get me the same again with some touching. I asked if was all she offered and I was told to come back again soon with a smile and a bit of a giggle.

She gave me a quick kiss and a hug and I went on my way home a happy person. It was not only a good massage bit she was a bit fun too which was awesome.

I was definitely going to go back there again to see what was on offer!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I visited her again probably a week or so later hoping to have some more fun with her.

Once again, she greeted me at the door at our agreed time in her tight little dress and ushered me into the room, took my cash and left me to get ready. I gave her the same as last time but had a bit more cash on me.

Details of the massage were same as the last visit until the flip. I asked her if she'd get naked and of course she asked for more cash. I told her I had some extra in my pockets and she slipped off her tight dress and out popped the cutest set of little titties I'd seen in person for ages! She left her tiny knickers on but it was good enough for me haha

She started to stoke my cock and leant over to lick my nipples and chest a bit. I had a bit of a nibble at one of her tits and she was leant over and she had a bit more of a giggle. I asked her to jump up on the table and she had no problem with that. She hopped on kneeling down on front of me.

I sat up and started to run my hands up her soft legs and towards her arse as she played with my cock some more. I leaned forward and a had a bit of a kiss of her neck as my hands slipped towards her pussy from behind. She seemed to be enjoying herself as was I.

Had her tits in my mouth a bit more before she told me to lay back and enjoy myself. I layed back and she grinded her pussy up against my balls as she finished me off. It was pretty fantastic.

She cleaned us both up and washed her hands then returned and finished up the massage with the time we had left. Had a bit more of a chat with her as she finished up. I got dressed and handed her the extra $40 I Had in my pocket. For what I got I was pretty pleased with that.

I asked her if she offered anything else. She whispered to me that she'd suck it for $100 on top of the massage price, she gave me a kiss and I went on my way thinking about her offer.

To cut some similar long posts out, I returned for this exact arrangement a few extra times. We also agreed on a cheaper price after a couple of times which was handy!

I was curious about her BJ offer and after 4 or 5 visits I decided to take her up on the offer and see how it was. More on that later
    Last edited by SunnyCoast1; 08-01-2020 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Spelling

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So before I post some more, firstly - I just realised it has been far too long since I visited this last lady and should go for a visit soon!

Secondly, please do let me know if I should bother continuing to type this all out for you guys? Or is it just a waste of time?

Cheers!
    SC1

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyCoast1 View Post
    So before I post some more, firstly - I just realised it has been far too long since I visited this last lady and should go for a visit soon!

Secondly, please do let me know if I should bother continuing to type this all out for you guys? Or is it just a waste of time?

Cheers!
    SC1
    She sounds like a good one! Shame I'm never on the Sunny Coast though...

It's good info for anyone up that way or visiting. Just one thing though - it would would have been better to post in the shop section rather than the privates so more people see it. But all good!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    She sounds like a good one! Shame I'm never on the Sunny Coast though...

It's good info for anyone up that way or visiting. Just one thing though - it would would have been better to post in the shop section rather than the privates so more people see it. But all good!
    Oh, thanks for the info.

Cheers!
    SC1

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is my new favourite drama series

Just joking, please go on! I’m often up that way for work and not really found anything worth a repeat so keen for some tips on the where’s

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So I had been visiting that Maroochydore shop for a while which was working well for me. I was curious what else was out there and so when the opportunity came up while in Caloundra for work I dropped into a new place.

Its another right near Maccas, close enough that the Maccas car park is the perfect spot to park seeing as Caloundra can be a bit busy at times.

I didn't have a heap of time up my sleeve and it was a bit of a spare of the moment thing so I just did a walk in with no appointment booked.

I was met at the front counter by a lovely looking early middle aged lady who happily took my half hour on the spot booking and sent me into one of the rooms. An actual room this time with 4 walls and a door! She left me to get ready and came back a few minutes later.

We had a nice little chat, she had decent English skills which was nice as she started my massage. She did not hesitate with the TT almost immediately getting me to flip within 10 minutes.

She complimented my hard cock and asked if I would like a finish for two red ones. I agreed and she started working her magic straight away. Although probably quite fake, she seemed really into it more so than any of them had previously been. I asked mid way through about her getting naked but she wanted two extra red ones and seeing as it was halfway through my time I declined.

She didn't stop me from having a nice little feel of her firm tits and arse though all be it over her clothes.

It didn't take too long to finish me off with her enthusiasm before she went off to organise clean up. She returned and mentioned as she cleaned me up that next time a bit cheaper for nude/hj. Finished up my massage with remaining time and on my way I went.

I did return a couple of times due to work commitments and saw her one other time although this time for an hour. It had been a few weeks and she tried telling me her original price offered which again I declined and stuck with same as the first visit. I also hit her up before the flip about any other extras on offer but apparently the hj was all that was on offer.

A third time, I saw a different lady who quoted a yellow one but I negotiated the two reds with her. She was pretty fit and was grinding herself on me during the massage. Lots of TT before the flip about mid way through the time.
    Was just as good as the first lady but was not as enthusiastic about it.

Than last time I visited, I ended up with a much older lady with very poor English skills, stupid me had the chance to book but decided on a walk in like previous which o did regret. This lady also quoted the yellow one but took the two reds after some discussion. Lucky that last one I only had time for half hour as the massage was fairly average but decent service.

I'd drop in there again if I was in the area, but wouldn't go out of my way to visit I think. Decent price and service each time but it's a little further than the other couple of places

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You'll all also have to excuse the long posts, I enjoy writing, it's kind of relaxing! Not as relaxing as actually visiting though haha

Cheers
    SC1

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So this next one was not sunshine coast based but down on the Goldie. Corner of Beach st/rd from memory.

Had a work conference which ended early on a Friday afternoon so my wife joined me for a bit of a weekend away.

We had some late lunch then went for a bit of a walk to find a massage. Came across this Thai place on the corner and stopped in there hoping to get a walk in booking.

The door was locked when we arrived and as we went to go find somewhere else a nice young lady came and opened the door for us. It was a decent sized shop and they had room to fit us in so we paid our $49 and were shown to our rooms.

No tables, just on the floor with curtains in between. I didn't expect much from this due to fact I was with my wife, the curtains and how busy it seemed.

Nice young tiny Thai lady came in and the massage started. Pretty standard stuff for the first 15/20 minutes or so and was pretty decent. She then moved down to do my legs and feet. She knelt down and placed my foot right in between her tight little piece of goodness and grinded the Fuck out of my foot while she massaged my leg. She then swapped feet and same again for the next leg.

She moved up to do my hands and arms, hands first, then placed them between her legs for my arm massage again while grinding the Fuck out of them. She let me have a little bit of a touch over her active wear type shorts. Nice stuff!

She got me to flip over and again straddled my feet to massage my legs while grinding away. Then she seemed to go cold, moved up and massaged my head for a bit, did a bit of a shoulder rub and the time was up.

Overall was a nice experience and I'd certainly visit again if I was on my own to see if that made any difference. Shame I'm only down there once a year or so. Will see what happens next time I visit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've also done a few walk ins down Morayfield way on a lunch break end of last year. Three of the shops (left hand side of the road heading towards brisbane) I walked in and straight back out again. Nothing wrong with the shop itself, they were just quiet with one old lady manning the station and I was looking for something a little younger.

I was disappointed and ended up calling the fourth place opposite side of the road just near the old Nissan place was. Phone was answered by a nice young lady who told me come visit, she had time. I thought I was in luck!

However on arrival, once again I was greeted by an.older lady. I had had enough of chasing what I was looking for and figured I'd just stay for the massage. She pointed me into a room, no table just traditional Thai on the floor. It was clean enough and prepared myself. She gave a decent massage and even some TT. Half way through the young lady I spoke to on the phone came back into the shop, must have been her lunch break. Shame in showed up at the wrong time!

Anyway, most of my time was spent on my front, she flipped me over for the last 10 minutes and tried talking me in to $70 for a standard finish up which I refused. She offered twice more with lower rates each time and I ended up agreeing at $40. Was a pretty fantastic finish up from the older lady, can't complain too much other than her age.

When I got dressed and went out to pay, I really regretted not showing up at the right time, there were 2 young ladies out there who were pretty good looking.

If certainly visit again, next time hopefully making a booking over the phone with one of the younger girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've also done a few walk ins down Morayfield way on a lunch break end of last year. Three of the shops (left hand side of the road heading towards brisbane) I walked in and straight back out again. Nothing wrong with the shop itself, they were just quiet with one old lady manning the station and I was looking for something a little younger.

I was disappointed and ended up calling the fourth place opposite side of the road just near the old Nissan place was. Phone was answered by a nice young lady who told me come visit, she had time. I thought I was in luck!

However on arrival, once again I was greeted by an.older lady. I had had enough of chasing what I was looking for and figured I'd just stay for the massage. She pointed me into a room, no table just traditional Thai on the floor. It was clean enough and prepared myself. She gave a decent massage and even some TT. Half way through the young lady I spoke to on the phone came back into the shop, must have been her lunch break. Shame in showed up at the wrong time!

Anyway, most of my time was spent on my front, she flipped me over for the last 10 minutes and tried talking me in to $70 for a standard finish up which I refused. She offered twice more with lower rates each time and I ended up agreeing at $40. Was a pretty fantastic finish up from the older lady, can't complain too much other than her age.

When I got dressed and went out to pay, I really regretted not showing up at the right time, there were 2 young ladies out there who were pretty good looking.

If certainly visit again, next time hopefully making a booking over the phone with one of the younger girls.
    Yes i was up that that was for a few days , had a visit to the one with parking at the back also , girl was ‘ r’ ? Not bad and cute . 5/10 finish , and the building looks really sleazy ,

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I certainly do not go out of my way to head down there!

Apparently there is a new shop that has opened up further back toward Cabo. Looks to be apart of some kind of group of shops. Next time I have to head down there I might stop in and check it out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks mate have looked a few times at SC with mixed success

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey SC1, any updates on experiences on the Sunny coast? Im in Caloundra and everyone Ive been to has a big sign saying not to ask for extra services...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So this next one was not sunshine coast based but down on the Goldie. Corner of Beach st/rd from memory.

Had a work conference which ended early on a Friday afternoon so my wife joined me for a bit of a weekend away.

We had some late lunch then went for a bit of a walk to find a massage. Came across this Thai place on the corner and stopped in there hoping to get a walk in booking.

The door was locked when we arrived and as we went to go find somewhere else a nice young lady came and opened the door for us. It was a decent sized shop and they had room to fit us in so we paid our $49 and were shown to our rooms.

No tables, just on the floor with curtains in between. I didn't expect much from this due to fact I was with my wife, the curtains and how busy it seemed.

Nice young tiny Thai lady came in and the massage started. Pretty standard stuff for the first 15/20 minutes or so and was pretty decent. She then moved down to do my legs and feet. She knelt down and placed my foot right in between her tight little piece of goodness and grinded the Fuck out of my foot while she massaged my leg. She then swapped feet and same again for the next leg.

She moved up to do my hands and arms, hands first, then placed them between her legs for my arm massage again while grinding the Fuck out of them. She let me have a little bit of a touch over her active wear type shorts. Nice stuff!

She got me to flip over and again straddled my feet to massage my legs while grinding away. Then she seemed to go cold, moved up and massaged my head for a bit, did a bit of a shoulder rub and the time was up.

Overall was a nice experience and I'd certainly visit again if I was on my own to see if that made any difference. Shame I'm only down there once a year or so. Will see what happens next time I visit.
    Desperate to know where this place is/was, if you're still active! Help! 😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast