A few days later I figured I'd try my luck again but this time with a new place.

I had a little look at what was around and came across another Chinese massage place on Aerodrome rd just near Muad street. I gave them a call and booked in a time for later that morning.

I arrived and found some parking behind the shop and made my way inside. I was greeted by a stunner in a tight little dress who promptly took my cash and directed me to the room and told me to get myself ready.

She walked into the room and we had a quick chat and she got to work. The massage was pretty good and she didn't shy away from brushing my balls with her fingers a few times and having a bit of a giggle.

She got me to flip over about half way through the hour and smiled at my mostly hard cock. She gave it a bit of a tap and I nodded. She told me it'd be $50 but like the last few times, only took $100 cash with me. So I let her know the change was all i had on me.

She was ok with that and started to stoke my cock and play with my balls a bit. Was a bloody good effort from her. I slid my hand up onto her arse and she giggled a bit more. I tried a few times to reach through her legs for a bit of a touch and she leant in telling me more money next time.

She finished me up, cleaned me up and went to wash her hands. She came back and completed the rest of my massage which was also pretty good while we had a bit more of a chat. Her English is pretty decent and she seemed like a nice young lady.

She told me at the end $50 would get me the same again with some touching. I asked if was all she offered and I was told to come back again soon with a smile and a bit of a giggle.

She gave me a quick kiss and a hug and I went on my way home a happy person. It was not only a good massage bit she was a bit fun too which was awesome.

I was definitely going to go back there again to see what was on offer!