Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunshine Coast Goodness

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Spent some time on the Sunny Coast recently and visited Red Lantern at Maroochydore twice. This is a Chinese boiler shop but they get the job done - just.
    MLs are greedy pork chops although one was almost acceptable.

This shop was quite busy, probably due to not much else around. If you're going to bite the bullet don't bother booking though, she won't honour it anyway.

Mama-san is a shocker.

WIR? - no way.

Definitely not recommended.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sunny Coast

Have to agree. These days I avoid Red Lantern. If I do visit, I will only see one lady, the rest are generally old boilers and money hungry.
    Have had more luck recently at the shop just north of Aldi with lunar name. Is a younger (late 20's) Chinese girl who works there. She can be a lot of fun.
    Also a place opened up a few months ago on Brisbane Rd in Mooloolaba. Is an older lady running the place, I have only been a couple times to try it out. Last time I saw a younger, good looking Chinese girl who had come up from Gold Coast. Session was okay, maybe could be better with a repeat visit.
    But as usual, not much on offer around the coast, better value to be had in Brisbane when I am down there for work.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyCoast1 View Post
    So this next one was not sunshine coast based but down on the Goldie. Corner of Beach st/rd from memory.

Had a work conference which ended early on a Friday afternoon so my wife joined me for a bit of a weekend away.

We had some late lunch then went for a bit of a walk to find a massage. Came across this Thai place on the corner and stopped in there hoping to get a walk in booking.

The door was locked when we arrived and as we went to go find somewhere else a nice young lady came and opened the door for us. It was a decent sized shop and they had room to fit us in so we paid our $49 and were shown to our rooms.

No tables, just on the floor with curtains in between. I didn't expect much from this due to fact I was with my wife, the curtains and how busy it seemed.

Nice young tiny Thai lady came in and the massage started. Pretty standard stuff for the first 15/20 minutes or so and was pretty decent. She then moved down to do my legs and feet. She knelt down and placed my foot right in between her tight little piece of goodness and grinded the Fuck out of my foot while she massaged my leg. She then swapped feet and same again for the next leg.

She moved up to do my hands and arms, hands first, then placed them between her legs for my arm massage again while grinding the Fuck out of them. She let me have a little bit of a touch over her active wear type shorts. Nice stuff!

She got me to flip over and again straddled my feet to massage my legs while grinding away. Then she seemed to go cold, moved up and massaged my head for a bit, did a bit of a shoulder rub and the time was up.

Overall was a nice experience and I'd certainly visit again if I was on my own to see if that made any difference. Shame I'm only down there once a year or so. Will see what happens next time I visit.
    Can anyone shed light on where this might have been? Or perhaps recall similar experiences elsewhere?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Double post by accident, sorry
    Last edited by sixtyapples; 05-02-2022 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Double post

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just curious to know was the girl you saw for bj at Maud st b*** or j*****? Also, was it CBJ or other? Both are great girls I may need to ask for the service on my next visit! Thanks for all the info for Sunshine Coast too, much appreciated! What is your normal Thai place you visit in Mooloolaba? Could not work out how to message on here, only signed up!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by vinegarstroke View Post
    Spent some time on the Sunny Coast recently and visited Red Lantern at Maroochydore twice. This is a Chinese boiler shop but they get the job done - just.
    MLs are greedy pork chops although one was almost acceptable.

This shop was quite busy, probably due to not much else around. If you're going to bite the bullet don't bother booking though, she won't honour it anyway.

Mama-san is a shocker.

WIR? - no way.

Definitely not recommended.
    Red lantern is bloody horrible, this is a pretty accurate review. I am positive they have never washed/cleaned their massage tables either, gross smell.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So my first encounter was kind of unexpected. I had been getting regular massages from a Thai place in Mooloolaba but when I chased them up this one morning they were booked solid for the time I had available.

I turned to Google and was checking out what else was available in the same kind of location. I read up on a few places in the review section and came across a Chinese massage place. One of the reviews just had 5 stars and said bring cash haha

I had heard about places like that but in all my times being massagesd,never came across a place (or at least was not offered to me) probably because a lot of the times I had been with my wife.

So I called up and made a booking. 1 hr for $65 Young lady on the phone was pleasant and took my booking for the time I wanted. So I headed down wondering what might happen.

I arrived to a lovely young lady 8/10 with average English who directed me into the little room after handing her $100 cash. I left my boxers on as I was kind of nervous. The young lady came in, put a towel over me and started my massage, it was kind of half arsed like she had no experience at all and I was kind of disappointed.

She was talking to another lady over the little partition and less than 10 minutes in, all of a sudden she just left. The lady who she had been speaking to came on in and started massaging me instead. The first thing she did was get rid of the towel on me.

I hadn't seen her when I walked in so had no idea what she looked like but her English was much better. It took her all of two minutes to tell me "lets take these off" as she removes my boxers. My nervousness kind of turned into excitement as she proceeded to massage every inch of the back side of me. It was a bloody good massage too, she teased my balls a few times lightly before she told me to turn over.

I flipped over finally seeing this new young lady probably a 6/10 smiling as she was clearly looking at my cock. She rubbed my ankles and calves for a bit and then moved up towards my thighs, bending my leg out sideways a bit and massaging all the way up to my balls. It was pretty amazing for my first encounter I thought!

She did both legs like this and then tapped on my mostly hard cock asking if I wanted more. I told her sure thing and before the words were out of my mouth, she had it in her hand stroking it.

I had just found my new hobby haha

The hand job was pretty average though and it took her a while to finish me up due to the lack of effort compared to my massage. She cleaned me up and went to go wash her hands and get a hot towel. She wiped me down and asked how I had liked it. I told her I was happy (didn't want to make her feel too bad haha)

I got dressed and handed her the remaining $35 and left fairly happy.

Place is in Brisbane rd just off the Sunshine Motorway.

I would and have returned to this place a few times - but more on that later.

Sorry for my long post, I'll ensure they are all not that long!
    I decided to go the place on Brisbane road after reading your post, before this I've only ever had legit massages and decided I'd give it a go after reading your post on my rdo. Definitely something I will try again. I'm thinking of trying the place on main Street in Maroochydore near the adult shop as I've heard it's also good.

Just wanted to thank you for also giving me a new hobby lol.

I am curious about most the Lingo that is posted on this forum of someone could pm me as I have no clue on what most people are saying haha.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredishuge View Post
    I decided to go the place on Brisbane road after reading your post, before this I've only ever had legit massages and decided I'd give it a go after reading your post on my rdo. Definitely something I will try again. I'm thinking of trying the place on main Street in Maroochydore near the adult shop as I've heard it's also good.
    Just wanted to thank you for also giving me a new hobby lol.
    I am curious about most the Lingo that is posted on this forum of someone could pm me as I have no clue on what most people are saying haha.
    Easiest thing is to use urban dictionary and soon you'll know that BBWBBBJWCIM means Big beautiful women bare back blow job with cum in mouth lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So this next one was not sunshine coast based but down on the Goldie. Corner of Beach st/rd from memory.

Had a work conference which ended early on a Friday afternoon so my wife joined me for a bit of a weekend away.

We had some late lunch then went for a bit of a walk to find a massage. Came across this Thai place on the corner and stopped in there hoping to get a walk in booking.

The door was locked when we arrived and as we went to go find somewhere else a nice young lady came and opened the door for us. It was a decent sized shop and they had room to fit us in so we paid our $49 and were shown to our rooms.

No tables, just on the floor with curtains in between. I didn't expect much from this due to fact I was with my wife, the curtains and how busy it seemed.

Nice young tiny Thai lady came in and the massage started. Pretty standard stuff for the first 15/20 minutes or so and was pretty decent. She then moved down to do my legs and feet. She knelt down and placed my foot right in between her tight little piece of goodness and grinded the Fuck out of my foot while she massaged my leg. She then swapped feet and same again for the next leg.

She moved up to do my hands and arms, hands first, then placed them between her legs for my arm massage again while grinding the Fuck out of them. She let me have a little bit of a touch over her active wear type shorts. Nice stuff!

She got me to flip over and again straddled my feet to massage my legs while grinding away. Then she seemed to go cold, moved up and massaged my head for a bit, did a bit of a shoulder rub and the time was up.

Overall was a nice experience and I'd certainly visit again if I was on my own to see if that made any difference. Shame I'm only down there once a year or so. Will see what happens next time I visit.
    I guess no chance of anyone knowing where this is? Probably closed by now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Easiest thing is to use urban dictionary and soon you'll know that BBWBBBJWCIM means Big beautiful women bare back blow job with cum in mouth lol
    Will do, thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have visited both Brisbane Road shops in the last few weeks.
    Both have boilers and most times just the one.
    Clock watchers and money hungry.
    Gets the job done but there are better options.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any of you been to the new shop that opened on main strip of Maroochydore. It's on the closer end to McDonald's. Comfort Chinese Massage I think it's called?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hoping to go for my first massage soon and don’t want to get burned by a bait and switch or someone who’s old enough to my mother

Wanted to know if anyone has had any recent experiences at C (&#127754 massage on Aerodrome rd..

New shop opened up at Alex, 🌸🪷 (a type of flower) massage, can anyone comment on the girls in there?

I’ll share details later after I decide where I want to go, but so far that’s my shortlist

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbotalt View Post
    Hoping to go for my first massage soon and don’t want to get burned by a bait and switch or someone who’s old enough to my mother

Wanted to know if anyone has had any recent experiences at C (&#127754 massage on Aerodrome rd..

New shop opened up at Alex, 🌸🪷 (a type of flower) massage, can anyone comment on the girls in there?

I’ll share details later after I decide where I want to go, but so far that’s my shortlist
    The one you're talking about on Aerodrome is probably the best on the coast, in terms of clean and decent rooms. Let us know if you try the new one out in Alex.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jakexhardy View Post
    Just curious to know was the girl you saw for bj at Maud st b*** or j*****? Also, was it CBJ or other? Both are great girls I may need to ask for the service on my next visit! Thanks for all the info for Sunshine Coast too, much appreciated! What is your normal Thai place you visit in Mooloolaba? Could not work out how to message on here, only signed up!
    Hey could u tell me good ones on th3le sunny coast? Tia

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So before I post some more, firstly - I just realised it has been far too long since I visited this last lady and should go for a visit soon!

Secondly, please do let me know if I should bother continuing to type this all out for you guys? Or is it just a waste of time?

Cheers!
    SC1
    Mate please continue. Your reviews and story telling are of a very high class.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkAlex View Post
    Mate please continue. Your reviews and story telling are of a very high class.
    SC1 posted this in 2020... and hasnt been active recently. Doubt we'll be hearing more juicy deets anytime soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to the new place that just opened on aerodrome, across the road from beefys, wasn't too bad. The rooms were paper thin so heard everything from the guy next door. Decent looking ML.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Long time between stories, I apologise.

No idea on the GC place I mentioned as it was a random shop we came across out and about.

These days the best I've come across is on Aerodrome road. Up close to Muad st and then up past Aldi before the gun shop. The other side of the road is also hit and miss but can be worth a visit at the right time to see the right person. She tiny, tight and fun but speaks poor English which can make it a bit harder to communicate.

I've been heading to Brisbane a fair bit recently for work so have tried quite a few spots along the way with varying results.

Fuck all in the city I found which was annoying as I had to spend a bit of time there a bit back.

Couple of good times had around Chermside. Still yet to visit a recommendation in Lutwyche as parking seems a bit more difficult. Carseldine was a highlight for me. I almost walked when I got in there and was greeted by a 0/10 until a tasty piece popped her head out and came to lead me away. Was an enjoyable night for a last minute visit heading home.

I have taken to walking out if there is no connection or enthusiasm during the massage. I'm not wasting my money on some half arsed effort. Also have started refusing ridiculous pricing and moving on to another place. I think this came about after chasing up some FS and I realised my VFM was better spent elsewhere.

Couple of places out towards Redcliffe are worth a mention too while I'm at it. Had a nice time at each of the shops I have stopped into out that way. Definitely wouldn't head out specifically to return but would visit when I'm out there again.

I've got a couple of days free this week and will be trying my luck at a couple of places.
    Will certainly put more effort into come back to update when I have something to share.

Cheers!
    SC1

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im up the coast this week so will get a massage or 2. might randomly try one place but would appreciate a PM from someoen as to a good tip with info. Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12