Establishment: Ginza Empire
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink/: http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/1160
    Rates: $190/45 min
    Size/shape: Size 7, curvy but not at all fat, massive F cups
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai
    Services Provided: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, FS with cowgirl, mish

Value for money/recommend? Yes

My experience/comments:

End of year, I wanted to go to Ginza for a good session. Messaged for a 45 min session and asked for a girl more to PSE type. Reply I got was to try Juri, Yoko, Rose, Sora, Jojo and Fiona. I picked Rose based on the reviews.

She has good English, so communication was not a problem at all. We greeted,she gave me a hug, pressed those melons against me and asked if i like that. Yeah obviously, and i told her thats one of the reason im here. We had a bit of a chat on how’s her day and all. She asked me my age and found out I was younger than her and started teasing me by calling young boy throughout the session. She is very energetic, but how much? That’s something I didn’t expect at all.

We stripped naked, did the mouth wash and she’s onto me already kissing. She pushed her tongue into me and twirled and then sucked my tongue like giving a blowjob. Pulled me into the shower washed me up. She said, “I have to get this boy up” and started giving bbbj in the shower for a while. Onto the bed now and more DFK and bit of cat bath and then started giving bbbj again. I asked her if I could CIM and go for 2nd round. She said, “cum into my mouth young boy”. She is sucking on my shaft and playing with my balls then sucking them later. Pushed my leg up and was going down again to start rimming. STOP. I had to stop her and pulled her up, she laughed and came for DFK again. So, I wasn’t ready yet for CIM, so I continued and then I moved to suck her giant tits. Occasionally she would suffocate me with them and then ask, “you like Thai boxing” and hit me with those. I kind of asked her if her boobs are real and she just said, “what do you think?”, if its fake then it’s a pretty good boob job. It felt really good to play with….yeah, I can play with them all day. She again went down on me for more bbbj and we were ready for some sex. She put on the dom and went on top of me for a while with lot of dirty talk. She was full of energy and I found it hard to keep up with her. I had to take control and asked her to move to mish. Fucked her for a good long 5-10 min stopping to catch my breath in between and to suck on those titties. I was soon getting tired and she pulled me down and took out the dom for another round of bbbj. I was ready to go again this time she didn’t let me to get up and moved onto cowgirl, she was very intense, and I could sense I was going to blow. I wanted to try doggie, but I couldn’t and blew my load into her in no time. She teased me again calling young boy and said I like girl on top. Oh man if I would have booked an 1hr session she would have eaten me alive and she was saying she is tired with her shift that day…yeah, I can clearly see that. She asked me if I want to go for that 2nd round and do CIM. I said I’m not sure if I can catch up with her, she laughed and cleaned me up again for another round of bbbj. I got hard in no time, but the buzzer went off and she said fuck off to the buzzer …lol. Sucked me for a while but I know it was time for shower. We went to the shower cleaned me again and few more boobs play and stroking of my cock. We both got dressed up and talked about the new year plans and asked me to come back soon after the new year. It’s a worthwhile time with her, only thing is it’s hard to keep up with her energy, maybe a litre of monster might help.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn, sounds intense my dude. She's been on the roster ages, plus I think N5 Marrickville before that. Had heard she was PSE, but most anyone says is just that she's got huge boobs, and as I have no preference for boob size other than not being ludicrously large, didn't peruse further.
    Double thanks for the PSE list, been kinda feeling that recently. I'll add that while Rebecca isn't inherently PSE, she can be if you want her to; she got lightly dominatrix in our sesh today, haha.

I'll add Rose to the list. Juri's already got priority, but hopefully I'll get around to seeing the former soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You can Kay also to list its mentioned in their site as well as int the description when she was in M5

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Rose is like fucking pron star Ave Devine.

Differences are rose is probably hotter but not as PSE as would would get haha.