Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie looking to get my feet wet.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Newbie looking to get my feet wet.

Hi. I’m new to Brisbane and not too experienced in punting in general. Any advice on where to go that’s a pretty sure fire hit? I live pretty central, around the valley, but happy to trek out further too. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks fellas!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It depends on how you define a hit. Nowadays almost all MLs will happily drop their gears off. From what I heard the girls at 31 Doggett St, Teneriffe still deliver.
    Also Zen Boutique next to KFC Kangaroo Pt
    Cure n Care above Pizza Hut on the corner of Broadway St and Ipswich Rd, 500m from the Gabba

My personal favourite is Star massage in Spring Hill and West End though many people found it to be hit / miss

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    It depends on how you define a hit. Nowadays almost all MLs will happily drop their gears off. From what I heard the girls at 31 Doggett St, Teneriffe still deliver.
    Also Zen Boutique next to KFC Kangaroo Pt
    Cure n Care above Pizza Hut on the corner of Broadway St and Ipswich Rd, 500m from the Gabba

My personal favourite is Star massage in Spring Hill and West End though many people found it to be hit / miss
    Thanks! All 3 aren’t too far away from me. I think I’ve passed by the Doggett st one before. I’m still a newbie in general to punting so any info is appreciated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomb5000 View Post
    Thanks! All 3 aren’t too far away from me. I think I’ve passed by the Doggett st one before. I’m still a newbie in general to punting so any info is appreciated.
    Spend a few hours reading through this forum. If you can't find the answers you are looking for already within these pages, then maybe this game isn't for you. Happy punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Spend a few hours reading through this forum. If you can't find the answers you are looking for already within these pages, then maybe this game isn't for you. Happy punting.
    I have been, but it looks like interesting sounding places can change or close up shop pretty fast, so more than a couple pages back don’t serve up much info

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I disagree somewhat, being new to BNE myself I found this forum very helpful. It gives an acurate picture of the different shops and MLs. Sure a miss happens, but that's what makes it interesting. It's a challenge and requires some various approaches. Personally a 'sure' thing just doesn't bring out my best game

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisbrowser View Post
    I disagree somewhat, being new to BNE myself I found this forum very helpful. It gives an acurate picture of the different shops and MLs. Sure a miss happens, but that's what makes it interesting. It's a challenge and requires some various approaches. Personally a 'sure' thing just doesn't bring out my best game
    Fair point. Guess I’ll have to try and see. If you have any favorites, do let me know!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is your budget and do you prefer quality over price?
    Some are lucky and get great service at a cheaper price, but it depends on how much time you want to spend haggling or accept that these ladies have a limited shelf life in this game and are more likely to give better service for a little more cash.

Also each punter defines a great punt in different ways. Define yours.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox Lover View Post
    What is your budget and do you prefer quality over price?
    Some are lucky and get great service at a cheaper price, but it depends on how much time you want to spend haggling or accept that these ladies have a limited shelf life in this game and are more likely to give better service for a little more cash.

Also each punter defines a great punt in different ways. Define yours.
    Quality and price is relative, I would say VFM is a better indicator. I'm not into FS, so for me a good massage with a basic ending is a good punt. 100, For an hour massage plus extra nr. One is more than fair imo.

Now a great punt depends on how it develops from beginning till end. My personal taste is for a bit plump bohemian type aML soft spoken and not too obviously experienced.
    Starting with a good massage some "accidental" touching and when it's time to turn around a little builld up to the question. I never push it but see howmuch touching is allowed. I am a breastman so that's where my focus is. If it all goes as hoped.. that for me is a great punt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quality and price is relative, I would say VFM is a better indicator. I'm not into FS, so for me a good massage with a basic ending is a good punt. 100, For an hour massage plus extra nr. One is more than fair imo.

Now a great punt depbends on how it develops from beginning till end. My personal taste is for a bit plump bohemian type aML soft spoken and not too obviously experienced.
    Starting with a good massage some "accidental" touching and when it's time to turn around a little builld up to the question. I never push it but see howmuch touching is allowed. I am a breastman so that's where my focus is. If it all goes as hoped.. that for me is a great punt.
    That sounds what I’m after! I’ve only tried it a couple times in Melbourne, so don’t know lots about what’s out there or if it’s any different here. Something along the lines of a Gfe with someone keen to chat would be great. I had one Asian one that didn’t speak great English once, and it was awkward. Plus she didn’t make eye contact at all, so that was uncomfortable all round. Happy to pay a bit more for quality. I did want to see what garden on eden in Banyo was all about, but it sounds like it’s closed up shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have noticed a correlation of events that have led to a bad punt. What I found is that when meeting a new ML for the first time, she comes in nice and close during the into, smiling and trying to touch you up. This is a sure sign of a bad punt developing. For me it's a trigger to leave.
    can anyone else relate to this?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightau View Post
    I have noticed a correlation of events that have led to a bad punt. What I found is that when meeting a new ML for the first time, she comes in nice and close during the into, smiling and trying to touch you up. This is a sure sign of a bad punt developing. For me it's a trigger to leave.
    can anyone else relate to this?
    how many data points do you have?
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

Senior Member(無間使者)

Now a great punt depends on how it develops from beginning till end. My personal taste is for a bit plump bohemian type aML soft spoken and not too obviously experienced.
    Totally agree. I'm exactly the same as you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockhard69 View Post
    how many data points do you have?
    More than enough... to make it statistically significant..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How do people rate FG massage? From the forum it’s sounding like one of the better ones.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How do people rate FG massage? From the forum it’s sounding like one of the better ones.
    Yes is pretty good. A bit of variety, u can feel the subtle beauty of some fossilized tree resin or u can put your toe in the ocean and be pounded to death by strong under suction. Ive been about 20 times and each visit is like getting some joyous candy.
    U might b lucky and catch a Hot Chocolate fav ..up there on that silver screen or even a Stones classic, ..and then u cant say u never tried.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Yes is pretty good. A bit of variety, u can feel the subtle beauty of some fossilized tree resin or u can put your toe in the ocean and be pounded to death by strong under suction. Ive been about 20 times and each visit is like getting some joyous candy.
    U might b lucky and catch a Hot Chocolate fav ..up there on that silver screen or even a Stones classic, ..and then u cant say u never tried.
    the problem with these places might be ‘with no money on our coats, we can’t say we’re satisfied .....’

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That last sentence confuses and intrigues me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That last sentence confuses and intrigues me
    Your not alone bro, the whole industry has been confusing and intreguing me for decades. In fact id say dazed and confused, u know the sole of a woman was created below. Hot Choc, the band, made her famous before she was born.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Your not alone bro, the whole industry has been confusing and intreguing me for decades. In fact id say dazed and confused.
    must have been caused by too much ramblin’ on in search for the whole lotta love

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast