Thread: Petite and plenty hot - Holly

Junior Member(有D料到)

Petite and plenty hot - Holly

Young, very friendly, very sexy, a great fuck

Going to keep this review short and sweet, I had a great 30 min session with her.

LOOKS and BODY
    Holly is very young, very pretty face with great skin, kissable lips (light kissing). I guess her standout feature is how petite she is! I think around 150cm. She is very fit though and her body is very firm all over, clearly works out!

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY.
    She's very friendly and eager to please. Due to length of session (budgeting) she wasted no time at all getting me on the bed and in no time at all our hands were all over each other.

Practices safe sex (so CBJ which is no issue with me)

CBJ
    For a small girl she can deepthroat! Felt good but after a couple min as a warm up I wanted to get started with the main course.

FUCKING
    Super energetic, and due to her size, great to fuck in all sorts of positions! There's just something primal and beautiful about pounding a small girl underneath you.

Recommendation: would return! only issue being Gladesville is a bit far. But highly recommend to other punters if they're looking for a Caucasion WL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No intel on anyone getting bbbj from caucasian from 42 or N5 but good reviews on few of them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone can help if she still working? She came back in 2022 but disappeared again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by choco View Post
    Anyone can help if she still working? She came back in 2022 but disappeared again.
    not sure but I don't believe I have seen her on the roster at 42G this year