Thread: asians at smithfield no line up

Senior Member(無間使者)

asians at smithfield no line up

a few years back i if i was in the area i would visit asians at smithfield. they always had a good lineup. but the last 1-2 years, whenever i go there they only bring out 1 girl and she keeps pestering you to see her. i told the dude last time "hey man just show all the girls and let me choose".

yesterday i called up and he told me theres 11 girls. so took the drive over there. waited in the waiting room for a good 5-10 minutes until lucky walks in introduces herself and then starts with the usual "you see me".
    i said to the dude i wanted to see all the girls and then choose. he said no worries and hell send them in. all 4 of them.
    so a few minutes pass and lucy walks in and starts with the same "you see me you see me"

now a credit to this place that lucky and lucy are genuine pics, but i wanna see WHO IS AVAILABLE before choosing. i dont wanna be pestered by the first girl that walks in.
    i wont bother going back to this place because of this.
    mcredie have started doing the same thing too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At the European Australian brothel I feel like they are sizing you up on they’re secret monitors they have before the no show. Asked for a booking at 9:00 then they all of a sudden said she went home sick and I was power walking to get there on time, was very hot. It’s not like I haven’t been with a hot blonde before either but this was typical in the CBD?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillafest View Post
    At the European Australian brothel I feel like they are sizing you up on they’re secret monitors they have before the no show. Asked for a booking at 9:00 then they all of a sudden said she went home sick and I was power walking to get there on time, was very hot. It’s not like I haven’t been with a hot blonde before either but this was typical in the CBD?
    You might have turned up soaked and sweating, and your hot Blonde decided she wasnt touching that lol 😁

Jokes I feel for you that sucks.

But totally agree on the cams I am pretty sure this is standard fare in any mainstream legal brothel, and probably in a few of the bigger asian ones, like 45 George.

Tbf at the end of the day, if she didnt want to really see you but was "forced" to, probably would have been a bit of a dud punt anyways, so look on the bright side, probably a blessing in disguise for your wallet

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    You might have turned up soaked and sweating, and your hot Blonde decided she wasnt touching that lol ��

Jokes I feel for you that sucks.

But totally agree on the cams I am pretty sure this is standard fare in any mainstream legal brothel, and probably in a few of the bigger asian ones, like 45 George.

Tbf at the end of the day, if she didnt want to really see you but was "forced" to, probably would have been a bit of a dud punt anyways, so look on the bright side, probably a blessing in disguise for your wallet
    Mate, if they don't want to see you leave it at that.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    a few years back i if i was in the area i would visit asians at smithfield. they always had a good lineup. but the last 1-2 years, whenever i go there they only bring out 1 girl and she keeps pestering you to see her. i told the dude last time "hey man just show all the girls and let me choose".

yesterday i called up and he told me theres 11 girls. so took the drive over there. waited in the waiting room for a good 5-10 minutes until lucky walks in introduces herself and then starts with the usual "you see me".
    i said to the dude i wanted to see all the girls and then choose. he said no worries and hell send them in. all 4 of them.
    so a few minutes pass and lucy walks in and starts with the same "you see me you see me"

now a credit to this place that lucky and lucy are genuine pics, but i wanna see WHO IS AVAILABLE before choosing. i dont wanna be pestered by the first girl that walks in.
    They used to do this at 27 Christina Road Villawood but last week I went there and all the girls came out, formed a line up in front of me of about 8 girls and they all stared at me. Quick gulp and chose the youngest one who also had the biggest tits but 16 WL’s eyes all staring at me was a bit wierd.

One of my old regulars was also in the line up staring daggers at me as I used to see her a lot then got bored of fucking her so that was also awkward. LOL we are never satisfied !!
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This happens at various places including Asains at Smithfield, both Christina Rd places, etc etc.Just be firm and insist on a lineup.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    They used to do this at 27 Christina Road Villawood but last week I went there and all the girls came out, formed a line up in front of me of about 8 girls and they all stared at me. Quick gulp and chose the youngest one who also had the biggest tits but 16 WL’s eyes all staring at me was a bit wierd.

One of my old regulars was also in the line up staring daggers at me as I used to see her a lot then got bored of fucking her so that was also awkward. LOL we are never satisfied !!
    Maybe needed a few more orgasms

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The girls work too many hours at 72 Smithfield and always look tired. Same roster every day, 9am to 4am. This translates to mediocre service much of the time. I think the owner should give some consideration to employing more girls and bringing in split shifts as many other shops do. Fresh girls = better service.

Sorry mate, if you got shown 4 girls, that’s a line up to me man !

But then again, what do I know, I hardly do FS these days and on occasion when I did, I always booked as I have no time to waste and usually for some specific busty girl........ haha

It must have been like a quarter of a century ago that I saw some line ups in shops, like the Catwalk at No 1 or at Tiffany’s .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Used to happen to me at one of the shops out west. First girl would always say "ok you see me" Sometimes I would go there for a booking and be in the waiting room then random WL would walk in and I would say i'm here for a booking with another girl then she would say "she busy" then eventually the owner would yell something in chinese and she would leave the room.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lucy is a bit of fun she is one of my go to girls

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gentleguy View Post
    Used to happen to me at one of the shops out west. First girl would always say "ok you see me" Sometimes I would go there for a booking and be in the waiting room then random WL would walk in and I would say i'm here for a booking with another girl then she would say "she busy" then eventually the owner would yell something in chinese and she would leave the room.
    If shops don't respect customers then customers need to take their money somewhere else. Punters have a right to choice (if there are a few girls working) and not be given the next available girl because it suits the manager or the less popular girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    I went here before and they gave me a room without a shower.

had to line up, and the customers saw me lining up for the shower outside...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    I went here before and they gave me a room without a shower.

had to line up, and the customers saw me lining up for the shower outside...
    That would have been very embarrassing standing outside the bathroom half naked with a small towel wrapped around you in full view of other customers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    That would have been very embarrassing standing outside the bathroom half naked with a small towel wrapped around you in full view of other customers.
    least to say, I've never been back there.

after service, she asked if I wanted to shower. I declined !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro...this Asians @ Smithfield was really good back in the days. You would have line ups and individual intros. It also depends on the actual day you go and what time of the day. Some days/time, it really is busy with a lot of customers so you may not get a lot of girls in the line up.
    Also, like you say...if you call and they say 11 girls but when you go there it's only 4, maybe it was just to get you over to the shop...

The Japs and Taiwanese girls were the best here. Japs with the biggest natural knockers, Taiwanese pretty model like chicks with the best creamy yellow skin. It was like making love to a Goddess, bloody oath. Chinese WL's were pretty and very accommodating. ( I also started getting dagger eyes from my regular) when I started choosing other WL from the line up.
    From personal experience, the worst would have to be the Korean WL's over there. Although absolute stunners, very poor service in the room. You couldn't even suck on their tits...ooooh... tickle tickle... Gentle please...extreme fake acting and moans... (Hmmmm better post this in the 'turn off' thread as well).
    Not being discriminatory towards them but this was wat I actually experienced with about 3 - 4 different Korean WLs over there. After that, never picked them from lineups.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ivor Biggen View Post
    The girls work too many hours at 72 Smithfield and always look tired. Same roster every day, 9am to 4am. This translates to mediocre service much of the time. I think the owner should give some consideration to employing more girls and bringing in split shifts as many other shops do. Fresh girls = better service.
    mate, they basically live there. this is their life.