TP64

Name :Eva

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 9/1/ 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com.au

Phone : 02 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10am to 1am

Rates : $90/30min, $150/hr

Size/shape : 165cm, natural C/D cups with gravity just starting to pull them down a bit, cute bum, no flab, trimmed down there

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : YMMV

My experience/comments:

Eva pronounces her name as EE-Waa. So I guess the English Eva is as close as we'll get to that.

There was no effort at any introductory intimacy and as she gave me a brief nipple lick her hand was stroking me until rock hard.

She then introduced me to the back of her mouth and throat and that was quite nice.

There was no variety, just in and out with the same fluid motion for the entire session. She never tired, though, which is commendable.

Also commendable was that she didn't go for the quick finish by using her hands. I'll always brush those naughty fast finish hands away , except if I had been having trouble, of course.

It was apparent that she was not going to do the quick cursory BBBJ and then hurry to the CBJ as I got lubricated. Eva had set herself to exercise her neck muscles on my shaft.

Now it's a while since I have had a decent CIM so I was thinking... this will not be top quality so should I see what else she has, or should I grab this chance for a bit of variety?

I decided to let her keep going.

When I began to thrust back at her she became shallower, and when I was really thrusting hard she was barely lowering her lips over my head.

By the way at no stage did she offer CBJ.

When I came she quickly whipped her face away and finished me with a vigorous hand job, taking care to run the whole length of the shaft and to her credit she didn't stop right away.

I hate it when the WL withdraws her pussy/hand right after the last spurt. So Eva certainly allowed me to enjoy a quite complete cumming.

TLDR: Straight up BBBJ with CIM never in doubt but shallow after the half way point and totally lacked any variety whatsoever , but a long finish to maximise my pleasure.

I like a girl who can do a BJ with "light and shade". Get you yearning for her to DT you again for a bit while she licks your balls or whatever. Or teasing you with how deep she goes. And tongue play every which way all over the block and tackle. None of that with Eva. She just goes at it hammer and tongs.

A young guy would probably explode right away. WL love that. Some never even make it out of the shower. She couldn't possibly have misjudged me so I suppose she just read me that I needed a good blowie.

I must look like that kind of guy as I walk along the street: "poor sod, hasn't been blown in ages".

These days, the WL at TP64 don't do CIM, but Eva seems the exception.

CIM can be very situation dependant and obviously I am a very hard judge as I believe BBBJ CIM is a true art form. Very few WL will do it well, largely because they don't like it of course.

YMMV in this respect, will she or won't she?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Your review says her name is Kiki
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Your review says her name is Kiki
    Many thanks. Fixed before the edit timeout limit. Phew!

(Yeah I cut and paste the top bit of a previous review, sigh)