Thread: C Amy - That's a no from me

Junior Member(有D料到)

C Amy - That's a no from me

rson's Name : C Amy

Establishment : No5 Marrickville

Date of Visit : 29/11/2020

Contact Details/Address. 5 Gerald street, Marrickville

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : $150 30min Diamond (was not diamond)

Size/shape : Fuller figure, bit of a tummy with some nice artwork,Thicker strong looking legs, nice ass, slightly saggy c cups, sexy red lips

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69,Doggy, MISH, side straddle

Value for money/recommend? : No

Experience

Act I
    Finished up a hard shift and figured I'd treat myself. headed over to No5 without a booking and greeted by the new guy with the mullet. Very "one of the bois" hosts, a nice change but the female hosts are just kind of cuter. Shown to the waiting room and I was shown 2 girls K Mina and C Amy. I was curious about the new girl and thought maybe I'll wait and see but I was horny and I remember a review about Amy being good. Amy was wearing some overalls I'd seen her in previous visits and I wanted to know what she had under them. Bobbed hair, red lipstick and what looked like full chest. Looking good so far.

Act II
    Into the room and I chill for a couple minutes and in walks Amy. shed changed out of her overalls into some more revealing. She smiles as she walks in and pulls out her phone and asks why I diddnt go for 1hour diamond? I told her I was tired and she was like ok, little smile. Very happy I diddnt book for an hour. Into the shower and general wash. Amy follows shortly after still wearing her thongs. No real chit chat. Pulled me off for a bit while "cleaning". ok getting good. She turns me around and gives a thorough clean behind. Ok, looking like an awsome session. I'd just seen Valentina not long ago and that was easily one of my favorite visits to No5.

Act III
    Onto the bed and she gives me another clean. Menthol spray? Yeah nah, not my kind of thing. but ok. She goes straight into BBBJ, not real warm up or catbath just right in the mouth. Fine, fukkit. I'm horny go for it. Pretty standard BBBJ. She spins around for 69. She goes a little deeper with a better tempo. She brushes away any attempts at fingering or touching. ok whatever. This went on for a little while but was unenthusiastic. Very silent mechanical. Starting to think I made the wrong choice.

She jumps off and wips out a rubber from her little bag. Instead of some CG she lays down and tells me to fuck her. Aiight, let's go. Bit of Mish, looking down is an ok view, her breasts look pretty good from here and are soft to touch. I lean down and get in more of a motion but Amy thinks I was going in for a kiss. I wasn't But I ask her anyway and she refuses to kiss because I have a light beard. Really? This is Diamond service? So far a very unenthusiastic session that was only ok because sex is sex.

Flip over for some doggy that she's supposed to enjoy apparently. Not a bad view. Her behind in doggy is definitely a highlight. If only she would have used it more. It was mostly me pounding away. I was tired af and motioned for her to move back and forth. She finally got the clue after a minute and did some grinding and nice ass movement with random thrusts backward. Hell that could have saved the session. But after 30seconds of this great show she turns over and asks me to fuck her again. If you'd like more of that kind of PSE head to one of GINZAs shops and visit one of their Korean girls. I roll her to her side for some quiet side straddle. I ask her for CG and she makes the "do I have to face". Not sure what the hell is going on but this is not diamond and is definitely not standard for No5.
    She jumps up and changes the dom and kinda just grinds for a little while before looking over at her phone.

She grabs her phone and clicks on a couple things before using her translator to pretty much say "Your time is finished, I have to shower after 30minutes", I ask her will she atleast finish me? A straight no.

Act IV
    Fukkit, I'll go shower. No chit chat, just looking at her phone.
    I get it, the girls work hard. But if that's the kind of shit service that is provided, maybe miss an intro. I let young mate with the Mullet know and if I could see the other girls. He asks why and I just tell him no good. So far poor communication, below standard Bj, no fingering, no kissing, unenthusiastic sex and no finish and rude response. This was the first dud visit I've had at no5, i guess it had to happen sometime.
    Would I visit her again? no.
    But then again YMMVIMG_20201010_011238.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to hear that mate. Sounds like a horrible session and a waste of cash. I'm always looking for the bad reviews so I know who to avoid or which shop is starting to go down hill.
    Hope this doesn't spell bad news for no5, I heard there's a new manager. Maybe bring it up with him if you're thinking of going again?
    Did the Host offer any discount for next visit?
    Otherwise the well spoken of city shops are slowly coming back. I've noticed the girls in Kyoto are starting to look better than the ones at Ginza Empire.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    We all get burned I guess. No5 has always delivered up until Amy. New management has been great. What makes them standout is the professionalism their staff always show.

Haven't been to the city in a while. Last saw Didi at 279club.

I'll bring it up with them next visit. They take care of their regulars anyhow.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sorry to hear about your experience.

I booked her for one hr diamond and had a great experience. Maybe just an off day for her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I kinda thought that was the case. She's been reviewed well in the past. I'll look forward to seeing another girl next time though. No5 still one of the best shops around.