Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: C-Cartier an actual review

Banned

C-Cartier an actual review

Since a lot of people are asking about this girl I'll fill you in quickly before I go to work, I don't have much time to write this. She is a good girl but I feel the ad totally overhypes her in the looks and age department combined with her being hard to book.

The bad:
    Doesn't look like the ad in any way, it's not her. She isn't that slim as the ad photos shows but she isn't fat either, she is size 6 without a firm+toned body. Her boobs isn't big like the ad shows, I would say a small B, not the best boob shape either but not a deal breaker. She isn't 20, she looks more like late 20s. By Ginza age standards I would put her ad at 22-23 to be consistent with their usual age standards. Not sure why they running with this bs ad then get angry when we don't blindly book and ask to see lineups instead.

The good:
    So having said all that negative comments, I actually thought she was pretty good. Had I seen her in the lineup and not going into the booking with expectations from seeing the ad I would have felt it was a decent booking. Her best feature is her face, she is pretty. While her body is above average her pussy felt great while having sex, she is small. She gives an amazing bbbj, actually rate her bbbj quite highly she has great skills in this area. I didn't ask for other services like dd.

She has a nice and friendly personality, the only area I would fault her is her smokers breath. This is the main reason why I wouldn't book again.

Thanks for shedding some light on this lady.

It is disappointing to hear that the photos displayed are not hers. She actually looks quite decent. Smokers breath.. likewise, a huge turn off me. Haha. Good to know she provides good service though.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    thanks for the review, much appreciated. good insights for other punters.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good man. Nice honest review.

I suspected some embellishment with the pics when no reviews were coming out after a few days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hmm yeah need to be very very very careful when blind booking. I got stung twice (both Chinese girls). One is C baby and the other one roster says Korea X chinese maybe Yumi can't remember.

It's just when they enter the room i was shocked this is not the same girl!
    Yumi was still kind of alright. just way toooooo much photoshops on the pictures but overal she is a ginza quality range (in the middle not top, at least for me, mostly because of her face/age/body)

but baby (not barbie) was bad bad bad...after left at home I thought did I just had sex at Ginza Or some cheap $150/hr shop? strong smoke smell. older, skin looks rough ... few days later i found her exact photo at other brothel website in the west area.. so maybe she heard 278 is busy and migrate..... im sure she is the number one girl at that shop, but ginza is just the wrong place for her. she will bring the shop quality/review/rating down.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know how popular the Beauty cam these days and anyone can photoshop their photos to a complete different person.

If someone invent an app that reverses these photos, this app will be also popular.

Banned
    The problem is when shops say the girl provided the photo as an excuse. This excuse might be plausible for the girl's first shift but if the shop operator had any integrity they wouldn't allow this kind of false advertising.

Not directed at toysrus specifically, but all you guys who expect exact photos are kidding yourselves. It's a fucking brothel. Get over it. Accept that the photos are representations, mostly are actually of the girl but are to varying degrees, altered or enhanced or taken 10 years ago.

Yeah yeah, you'll argue they should by law provide accurate photos, it's false advertising blah blah and that you're a customer and have rights blah blah blah.. like I said, you're kidding yourselves and I think down right selfish/ self entitlement. If nothing else, put yourself in the girls position... as if you'd want exact, recent or otherwise photos of you. Privacy and all that. I reckon your linkedin photos, tinder etc etc may have been enhanced or whatever. Certainly, they'll be the better ones of you. But herein lies the difference, privacy. Most of these women have relatives, families, friends and some of those said people, visit brothels too and thus, there is some chance they will come across a picture they recognize.

So don't go quoting integrity. It's a brothel. The industry isn't about to win noble prize for peace. So stop expecting integrity.

In short, sure relatively accurate pics are nice, but fuck hey, take it for what it is. It's punting, it's a brothel and the girls' privacy counts here.

Stop complaining they aren't accurate photos and fucking pay up to go see the girl and then write a review as you see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    The problem is when shops say the girl provided the photo as an excuse. This excuse might be plausible for the girl's first shift but if the shop operator had any integrity they wouldn't allow this kind of false advertising.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I stopped relying on photos long ago. Interestingly, and equally I have seen girls look much better than in their photos. I can give a couple of examples at 497 and other places who I wouldn't have thought booking by looking at their photos but ended up picking from lineup and had great experience.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    Not directed at toysrus specifically, but all you guys who expect exact photos are kidding yourselves. It's a fucking brothel. Get over it. Accept that the photos are representations, mostly are actually of the girl but are to varying degrees, altered or enhanced or taken 10 years ago.

Yeah yeah, you'll argue they should by law provide accurate photos, it's false advertising blah blah and that you're a customer and have rights blah blah blah.. like I said, you're kidding yourselves and I think down right selfish/ self entitlement. If nothing else, put yourself in the girls position... as if you'd want exact, recent or otherwise photos of you. Privacy and all that. I reckon your linkedin photos, tinder etc etc may have been enhanced or whatever. Certainly, they'll be the better ones of you. But herein lies the difference, privacy. Most of these women have relatives, families, friends and some of those said people, visit brothels too and thus, there is some chance they will come across a picture they recognize.

So don't go quoting integrity. It's a brothel. The industry isn't about to win noble prize for peace. So stop expecting integrity.

In short, sure relatively accurate pics are nice, but fuck hey, take it for what it is. It's punting, it's a brothel and the girls' privacy counts here.

Stop complaining they aren't accurate photos and fucking pay up to go see the girl and then write a review as you see fit.
    You make some valid points if the photo were actually of the same person, or at the very least a representation of the girl (give or take a decade). Except it wasn't, it couldn't be more different, we not talking about filters and photoshop tweaks/enhancements, we are not expecting exact photos as you have suggested. It's like going into KFC seeing the beautifully presented zinger burger on the poster, and you know you not going to get that but something along those lines of a zinger burger, then you served a big mac. There are limits to how much you can misrepresent something. I'm not a complete noob at this, I know photos can't be trusted which is why at least the description should be vaguely correct, but that was also complete opposite, all the stats were wrong. Why bother with a photo or description, may as well put a blank image and the price.

Whenever the topic of photo accuracy comes up, old dudes like you get on your high horse with this blanket response sprouting nonsense punting wisdom without even seeing the evidence. The reality is if there is nothing accurate about the ad, and the girl is not available in the lineup to check. Then someone has to go take one for the team which is what I have done.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    It's punting, it's a brothel and the girls' privacy counts here...
    What he said!
    Some girls prefer privacy.
    Those that don't have actually handed good images of themselves.
    Example: Lulu, Jin, K Julia, Nana, Mocha...
    Some of them posts new photos quite often.
    I guess some would wanna hide their faces but some would wanna tease and invite you to choose her even with slightly or entirely doctored images.

Plus when girls give the shop pictures, what should they do?...Tell them to strip naked and show their true body shape? Or should there be Female Body Inspector (FBI) assigned to assess their body shape? Or May be Ginza should have Naked Cunt Inspecting Section (NCIS) ?
    Furthermore, everyone has their own personal tastes on body; how does an FBI decide which body you will like?

I believe some of the girls who are NOT real eye candies are hired on their promise and rigour to give good service. For many, that more than makes up for not being true to her photos.

I can see one thing the shop owners can do here:
    Assign percentage rating to their photos on how closely it matches to her in reality (with disclaimer saying: THIS IS JUST MY OPINION; There is NO ROCKET SCIENCE here)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Best thing to do is show real photo of body and obscure the face then at least you know what you are getting

And realistic description ie don’t say B cup girl is D cup. 28 year old girl is 19.

Anyway, not really worth commenting as nothing will change.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    What he said!
    Some girls prefer privacy.
    If privacy is a concern, you can put a placeholder image and say no image available for this girl rather than post a completely inaccurate pic passing it off as the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Plus when girls give the shop pictures, what should they do?...Tell them to strip naked and show their true body shape? Or should there be Female Body Inspector (FBI) assigned to assess their body shape?
    LOL brothel operators see girls all day long, you think they need to strip a girl to guess their measurements with relatively good accuracy in the skimpy outfits they already wearing? I can look at any fully clothed girl in the street and tell you her measurements.

Lets not be naive here, its purely to get numbers through the door. Too many Ginza fanbois :P

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If privacy is a concern, you can put a placeholder image and say no image available for this girl rather than post a completely inaccurate pic passing it off as
    With a complete blank portrait, people are less likely to book the girl among many other stunning portraits. It’s like a real estate advertisement without any photo of the property.

That said, using completely inaccurate pictures is not an acceptable practice...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If privacy is a concern, you can put a placeholder image and say no image available for this girl rather than post a completely inaccurate pic passing it off as the girl.
    Like I said, some girls like to look good and enticing to the customer.
    It happens everywhere. It's about marketing yourself. All the companies do that.
    If you want to get to the source of this trend and kill it, you gotta go to the root of the all evils: image filters and Instagram

LOL brothel operators see girls all day long, you think they need to strip a girl to guess their measurements
    I have gone through situations where I didn't know a girl had a belly fat until their clothes came off.
    May be you are a wizard with guessing girl's measurement. Not everyone is.

Lets not be naive here, its purely to get numbers through the door. Too many Ginza fanbois :P
    Ginza fanbois?...
    yeah, I am a fanboy of a brothel...Of all the things in the world, I am fanboy of a brothel.
    Give me a break!...I am selfish like rest of you bunch...I go where my money counts, girls give me good service and booking is easy....Which at the moment happens to be Ginza.

And I rather be naive than think this is a serious issue and build my anger over it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don’t know what the problem is with some of you. Why are you attacking the OP for calling out that her photos are completely unreliable? Trying to defend or justify why it is ok for a shop to use fake photos certainly gives everyone else the impression you’re a cocksucking fanboi trying to ingratiate yourself with the shop.

All I can say is thanks for seeing Cartier and calling out how she looks. I appreciate the info. That’s what the forum is for - sharing punting data.

While a girl will undoubtedly want to look her best, there is a line between photoshopped and just completely ridiculous. There are girls who have used realistic and reliable photos and no surprise they have been some of the most successful girls at the shop. Mia, Alin, Miki, Crystal, Barbie, Rebecca (278) are just some who have.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    OK maybe Cartier is not as good looking as photos but she provide good services, has good skills and OP had a good session. We can forgive the minor defects when the girl tries hard to please you. OP did a good job giving his honest feedback.

Overall ginza and 479 are still the best place to go to at the moment and let's appreciate them.

We (myself included) have some average punts every now and then at ginza/479 but overall I'd say 90% of my punts ended happily if I book blindly and there's no AR on the girl, which is more than good.

At other brothels, if I don't read AR, ask around for opinion, I'd get only 10-20% good punts.

Yeah s I've become ginza fan boy.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Looking at Cartier's photos on the website, I can't even tell if those photos are showing the same girl. I mean, girl in tshirt doesn't even look like girl in costume, etc. How can they be photos of the real person if they don't even line up to each other?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    OK maybe Cartier is not as good looking as photos but she provide good services, has good skills and OP had a good session. We can forgive the minor defects when the girl tries hard to please you. OP did a good job giving his honest feedback.
    Overall ginza and 479 are still the best place to go to at the moment and let's appreciate them.
    We (myself included) have some average punts every now and then at ginza/479 but overall I'd say 90% of my punts ended happily if I book blindly and there's no AR on the girl, which is more than good.
    At other brothels, if I don't read AR, ask around for opinion, I'd get only 10-20% good punts.
    Yeah s I've become ginza fan boy.
    agree on 278 is good, ive been to other places where the girls and the shop are just simply interested on your money. dont touch here dont do that thing. and some girls have shocking body once the dress went down.
    but hey if 95% of your girls photos are real why they cant make it 100%? if the girl shows up on 1st day and give their photos, just use common sense and honesty, and tell the girl give us other more realistic photos otherwise we will get lots of complains when customer book you.. thats it.
    remember as shop owner you need to maintain the quality/standard of your shop. once you let one slid, next time you think two is fine, next week ah just one more, next month dont care anymore upload any photos.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    agree on 278 is good, ive been to other places where the girls and the shop are just simply interested on your money. dont touch here dont do that thing. and some girls have shocking body once the dress went down.
    but hey if 95% of your girls photos are real why they cant make it 100%? if the girl shows up on 1st day and give their photos, just use common sense and honesty, and tell the girl give us other more realistic photos otherwise we will get lots of complains when customer book you.. thats it.
    remember as shop owner you need to maintain the quality/standard of your shop. once you let one slid, next time you think two is fine, next week ah just one more, next month dont care anymore upload any photos.
    100% this.

I wasn't implying Ginza is a bad shop. Just asking for consistent realistic pics, otherwise I'll only book girls for repeat visits and always rely on lineups for first bookings.

It's shame this thread blew up in a negative light for Cartier, I think people should try her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast