Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Former prostitute takes aim at her clients in scathing letter

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lots of basic generalisation. Honestly anyone can think what they want but when she thinks she’s talking for all women and even all prostitutes she has a typical ego.

Banned
    Relax Lads....

the article appeared on a Danish website and states that Tanja Rahm spent three years in different Danish brothels and left prostitution when she was 23-years-old. Ergo she’s having a go at Danish punters!

So the question is begging to be asked “WHAT THE FUCK are these Danish dimwits doing wrong?”

Perhaps BrothelCreeper should don his suit and cape fly to Denmark and set the record straight.....

Banned
    These articles only give punters worldwide a bad name...there are plenty of bro’s out there sweating their arse off providing an honest day’s root.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveGlove View Post
    Relax Lads....

the article appeared on a Danish website and states that Tanja Rahm spent three years in different Danish brothels and left prostitution when she was 23-years-old. Ergo she’s having a go at Danish punters!

So the question is begging to be asked “WHAT THE FUCK are these Danish dimwits doing wrong?”

Perhaps BrothelCreeper should don his suit and cape fly to Denmark and set the record straight.....
    Nah it’s all her some wls and cam girls give the cold shoulder or you can tell they’re unenthusiastic from a mile away. They’re the ones that look back in anger, make money from books and interviews.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillafest View Post
    Nah it’s all her some wls and cam girls give the cold shoulder or you can tell they’re unenthusiastic from a mile away. They’re the ones that look back in anger, make money from books and interviews.

Tanja is definitely the type that would spend half the time on her phone LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveGlove View Post
    Relax Lads....

Haha love this comment

Umm yeah I got up until the part where she started saying ‘prostitution exists because...’
    how about being a bit more balanced, prostitution also exists because it’s a way for women to make vast amounts of cash money quickly, if they have the requisite hardness of character and resilience’

Fox hit the nail on the head, her attitude denies agency to the many women who do this for reasons other than necessity

Little wonder that the story was carried by news.com.au ..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I think her story sums up western values. I don't think there'd be many Asian WL who would agree with her
    Whether it be Asian or non Asian WLs, there are many who have a great dislike of customers coming to see them. They become 'fake' people with different personalities in order to please their customers in return for money and to 'get rid' of their customers as quickly as possible. I have heard WLs or MLs express negative opinions about their customers when they really opened up. Do you think the majority enjoy what they're doing? Get serious! Most are in it for the money. It would have to be rare to find a WL who was in this profession because she enjoyed having sex with strangers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Whether it be Asian or non Asian WLs, there are many who have a great dislike of customers coming to see them. They become 'fake' people with different personalities in order to please their customers in return for money and to 'get rid' of their customers as quickly as possible. I have heard WLs or MLs express negative opinions about their customers when they really opened up. Do you think the majority enjoy what they're doing? Get serious! Most are in it for the money. It would have to be rare to find a WL who was in this profession because she enjoyed having sex with strangers.
    Most customers just come fuck and go, and yet they have this idea that they are expert when in fact they know jack shit about the industry let alone the girls. When reality sinks in like this article, they went into denial and attack such reality because it shatters their ego, the ego assumes that the girls like them or they are connected to the girls unlike you all (other customers).

BTW I heard so much girls trash talk about guys who think they are the girls best customer, it was one great entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    Most customers just come fuck and go, and yet they have this idea that they are expert when in fact they know jack shit about the industry let alone the girls. When reality sinks in like this article, they went into denial and attack such reality because it shatters their ego, the ego assumes that the girls like them or they are connected to the girls unlike you all (other customers).

BTW I heard so much girls trash talk about guys who think they are the girls best customer, it was one great entertainment.
    By the way you said it so arrogantly, you think you know a lot about the girls and this industry ? Haha

If you believe in your own comments, you should know that the reason some girls trash talked about other customers in front of you is to entertain your ego, because you like to consider yourself an important know-all type of customer !

No girl is the same and no punter is the same. Even Christmas has a list of various types of customers and girls !

At least others can enjoy their sessions with the girls because they think they are connected, they don’t have to waste time trash-talking about others !

No wonder you have a lonely heart !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Let’s not forget that WL’s get paid about $100 to $150 hr tax free and will earn between $300 and up to $2,000 a day tax free

I remember being at 244 Paddo late at night last year. One of the girls was clocking off and they should have had Armaguard there as the amount of $50 bills that Angela was doling out to her on the front counter was obscene.

If they worked their cute arses off in a proper job as a cleaner because they can’t speak any English instead of lying in their backs and sucking 10 cocks a day, they would have to work 50 hour weeks for about $700 a week after tax. $14 hr.

Lots of sexy chicks work in retail shops, coffee shops, baristas, checkout chicks, in factories, in offices etc for shit money and don’t sell their pussies for lots of cash.

Unless they have no choice but to do sex work and in Australia that would be a very, very small minority, then it is hard to feel sorry for them. $1,000 a day tax free. Nuff said.

Most WL’s are here to earn large cash to support their kids back in China. They come here for the large dosh on offer not because they are sex maniacs who want to have lots of sex with Aussie males. It is their choice. They could stay in China and work in a normal job there but they chase the $.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Man who cares. Just pay, fuck, have a good time and once it’s over just get back to your normal life.

You’re punting to have fun, not find a bloody life partner so who cares about connections. As long as I enjoy myself I’m happy. Also I’m sure the girl enjoys the money.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    By the way you said it so arrogantly, you think you know a lot about the girls and this industry ? Haha

If you believe in your own comments, you should know that the reason some girls trash talked about other customers in front of you is to entertain your ego, because you like to consider yourself an important know-all type of customer !

No girl is the same and no punter is the same. Even Christmas has a list of various types of customers and girls !

At least others can enjoy their sessions with the girls because they think they are connected, they don’t have to waste time trash-talking about others !

Well said wilisno, but trash talking other punters is his greatest entertainment each to his own.... lmao 半桶水

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Exactly!
    He arrogantly says other punters think they are expert in girls and the industry.
    And then he goes on and act as if he is an expert on everything.

And then he proudly says this delusional statement:
    Of all people, he should know that, if the girl trash talks about other customers, there is a chance she trash talks about him to other customers too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Double Post. Please ignore.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    just read this, what an eye opener, it's in a way funny but also true and make you wonder if any of the "connection" you've had with WL/ML was any real:

Former prostitute takes aim at her clients in scathing letter

https://www.news.com.au/finance/busi...909d581467d06f
    Good read thanks. Nice to get other side of story. Enough to get some punters off their high horses

Senior Member(無間使者)

I was not in the place as a customer to them, have you meet customer who source clients for the girls...LOL

At least others can enjoy their sessions with the girls because they think they are connected,
    This I agree, reminds Surge from Exclusive shown me how his girls talk to the clients.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Most WL’s are here to earn large cash to support their kids back in China. They come here for the large dosh on offer not because they are sex maniacs who want to have lots of sex with Aussie males. It is their choice. They could stay in China and work in a normal job there but they chase the $.
    They were able to make good money before in China until you know who started that stupid crack down and thanks to him, Australia is now one of the go to destination for China working girls. Guess I should hate him but thank him for feeding WLs to Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Man who cares. Just pay, fuck, have a good time and once it’s over just get back to your normal life.

You’re punting to have fun, not find a bloody life partner so who cares about connections. As long as I enjoy myself I’m happy. Also I’m sure the girl enjoys the money.
    At least some people getting the message.

So moving4ward is also brother lonely heart ?

Banned
    This is a funny thread

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Written by a feminist
    Don't enjoy sex as normal person
    Have mental issues
    Hate men
    We know girls act/fack during sex. Thats their job to make customer happy so have customers coming back like I miss you on wechat.
    Sounds right Climax,

I'm sure her customers would have been leaving disappointed with paying top dollar for a bad act.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    or we can safely conclude that Danish punters suck !!!

Australian punters are the best, all WLs should come down under

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast