Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Former prostitute takes aim at her clients in scathing letter

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Former prostitute takes aim at her clients in scathing letter

just read this, what an eye opener, it's in a way funny but also true and make you wonder if any of the "connection" you've had with WL/ML was any real:

Former prostitute takes aim at her clients in scathing letter

https://www.news.com.au/finance/busi...909d581467d06f

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think as with any profession, you're going to get a variety of different characters. I've known working girls who've told me how much they 'love' their bf etc etc, but I suspect the ones that work long term tend to tougher mentally like the open letter above.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Banned
    What a bitter, old, white bag. She's relentless. Seems like she's spent the time since her early twenties stewing about it. She never came once she said, and judging by the letter she hasn't since either.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Unfortunate she could not see her own part to play in this.

Perhaps a more modest job with lower pay was beneath her?

She had a choice and she hated her work

Was she forced into it? Didn’t seem like it from me skimming through it

I think perhaps she did not see the guys were perhaps also faking it to lighten the mood - she is clearly narcissistic with all upper case caps

I think most guys buy sex not from a delusional point of view but a physical and intimate one (if they connect)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol, ironic how she comes off as a complete psychopath

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    This hit song from back in the 1970s sums it up:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EFRzuIJnbo
    and the lyrics, if you didn't understand them:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgDEUazATVQ

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    She could have worked at Woolworths on the checkout for $18 hr or in a factory for $15 hr but as she said at the start of the article, she chose quick and large amounts of cash. Her choice.

Whinge Whinge Whinge

Plus if I had fucked her, she would have some real orgasms, not had to fake them.

I fuck prostitutes because I like sex, I like a woman’s touch and I like their bodies. No power trip, just like having sex with as many women as I can before I die.

They sell it, we buy it.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not sure if it is just me. Occasionally I also exaggerate how enjoyable I found the session, when a girls genuinely tried but I couldn’t really enjoy for reason beyond her control. (for example, when they they tried hard to give you a second shot within an hour but I just didn’t really feel up to it and could not come)

Some (not everyone) girls do take care to make sure the customers is happy and genuinely are concerned if the customer could not be fully satisfied.

The tone of that women is toxic... as many said, she lives in a first world country with good minimum wage and had a choice of not doing it. Sounds like she would be a toxic b**ch no matter what she does anyway. We all know a few such colleagues in the workplace.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When you praised my appearance, my body, or my sexual abilities, you could just as well have vomited on me. You did not see the person behind the mask. You only saw that which confirmed your illusion of a raunchy woman with an unstoppable sex drive.
    What kinda complain is this?
    So she finds it demeaning to compliment her sexual abilities/outer appearance but rather they know the person behind the facade?
    Yeah, that's not why we are there for. And how should a customer know her inner self on the first meet?...All we see is what catches our eyes.

How could she not know that this whole industry is about fantasy and living that fantasy?...Nothing about it is beyond that.

She is just venting out because she must have bottled it up for years. I am pretty sure some of it is also self-hatred. She is obviously doing this to sleep at night.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "What a petty and frustrated man you must be", to that I say ""What a pathetic and frustrated woman 'you' must be".

In my RNT experience:
    maybe 10% of ML exhibit severe princess syndrome like this woman;

maybe 70% hold contempt for all customers but put on a show anyway to get it over with.

Under 20% has a positive outlook on life and understand men's need to release from time to time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She sounds incredibly bitter and full of regret. It's a simple transaction for services provided, nothing more, nothing less. It sounds like she regretted her decisions and now feels the need to lash out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It is funny looking at replies in this thread and how many of you are upset by this article.

As I often point out, its all money money money in this industry while other "GENTLEMEN" keep insisting that special connection they have with girls.....

Yes experience always various. Happen to me and my best girl but don't mistaken specifically good sessions as the girl likes you / your are good. its all part of the deal.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    She could have worked at Woolworths on the checkout for $18 hr or in a factory for $15 hr but as she said at the start of the article, she chose quick and large amounts of cash. Her choice.

Whinge Whinge Whinge

Plus if I had fucked her, she would have some real orgasms, not had to fake them.

I fuck prostitutes because I like sex, I like a woman’s touch and I like their bodies. No power trip, just like having sex with as many women as I can before I die.

They sell it, we buy it.
    Great post ! I don't think too many guys fuck prostitutes for a power trip, they just want to fuck a good looking /different girl .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think her story sums up western values. I don't think there'd be many Asian WL who would agree with her
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She chose to be a prostitute then scorn men for paying her for sex. The cognitive dissonance and lack of self awareness and personal responsibility is next level.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with general sentiment.

I feel like this article is a load of shit, probably written by a raging feminist posing as a prostitute. It's directly and solely targeted at men in the most condescending way possible. There is so much unsaid in this article/letter it loses credibility because of it and just becomes a childish vent.

This article gives no indication this WL is under any stress or duress, which is forcing her to do this job. It's "easy" money as she says.

I have no doubt some guys are dickheads, do try to push boundaries, (as a few brothers have been called out on this very forum) I'd be willing to say majority of punters just want a temporary companion who enjoys it as much as they do and are willing to follow the ladies lead a bit, and respect boundaries to let that happen.

Do I think some WLs feel like Tanja? Of course, if they were forced into it. Some feel like this even if not forced, but guess what... you make the choice to work as a WL and no one except yourself is making you wake up every morning to get penetrated. You can decide at any moment to use your brains rather than your body to make money especially if you really were 20 years old at the time. But its "easy" money so it might be very difficult to go from earning almost a grand in 1 day on a good day, to only a few grand in a month.

Basically "I made myself work for 3 years as a WL for you, and now your going to cop it for paying for sex with me and giving me easy money while I have to pretend to like you, but hate you at the same time because you give me a cynical view of men, and eat away at my self esteem which I am directly feeding into by being what I chose to be!"

*slow clap*.

You tell em' Tanja.

For any career chosen WLs who read this, honestly if you do not like this job or industry, ffs, please move on for yourself and customers. You are better than Tanja.

Most decent guys do NOT like to see Women suffer or feel unhappy. Neither do most decent guys want to give you income to spend some time with you but get a crap experience, just because you cant stand it anymore.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Written by a feminist
    Don't enjoy sex as normal person
    Have mental issues
    Hate men
    We know girls act/fack during sex. Thats their job to make customer happy so have customers coming back like I miss you on wechat.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    she clearly understand how man's brain is wired differently than woman's
    we want variety, lots of vaginas, lots of sex, even if many of us are already in good/bad relationship, many of us are good men. the more money we make, the more we will spend on sex
    we fuck, shoot and we leave a happier man and often do not think much about it afterwards
    men have been like this since we were apes

if a woman hopes to find a perfect man who give her a happy family, stable income, all the love and care and he nevers think about fucking another woman, she's in a search for a diamond in the ocean imo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I hope there are no stories about my panty fetish and sissy boy sessions!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast