Gday gets

I recently spent a few days in Brissie on a business and pleasure trip and had a very pleasant surprise at a Thai massage shop in the CBD that I went to so I could get a serious Thai massage to loosen my neck up a bit. I have had some great professional Thai massages in Thailand and Australia and find it a very effective technique. Mid way through a very good massage at this joint the massage lady suggests I remove my undies - as I said I was there for a serious massage with no intention of anything more. Anyway, things started getting interesting and I find myself being propositioned by the ML if I would like something extra for a small sum. I thought, "Why the hell not. She wasn't a young hottie by any stretch of the imagination but she sure knew her stuff and I ended up leaving a very happy man. After the extra she spent more time on my neck and, despite the pain, she did some amazing work. PM me if you want more details - can't say too much here as this is definitely a professional massage shop.