Thread: Mt Cootha

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mt Cootha

Are the Mt Cootha forest car parks still a popular place for people to watch others?

Took a little viet girl for some legitimate bushwalking experience at one of the parks there. Lots of lone males sitting in cars looked disappointed.

Got to do the deed with her in private later that weekend - thank you

RH
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    not sure about Mt Coot-ha. Recently my carpark of choice to do the deed is the one in Runcorn. Not far from the train station

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You get that at Mt Cootha. Blink and there will be faces then staring in through the window. It is a popular gay dogging site so expect a lot of faces to move on fast after they realise a woman is involved. Some old mates however do hang around and some are quite belligerent expecting their turn when you are done- have had two instances where a guy wanted to fight me for not moving on and allowing his turn (my car so told them to f off but still they thought it their right so just drove on).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    You get that at Mt Cootha. Blink and there will be faces then staring in through the window. It is a popular gay dogging site so expect a lot of faces to move on fast after they realise a woman is involved. Some old mates however do hang around and some are quite belligerent expecting their turn when you are done- have had two instances where a guy wanted to fight me for not moving on and allowing his turn (my car so told them to f off but still they thought it their right so just drove on).
    that is funny. I had one beautiful divorcee that had her way of collecting me at lunch time from my paddington office and racing me off to JC Slaughter falls area. It was almost embarassing with the guys that would even knock on the window. We ended up finding a more quiet place further around towards Channel 7.

I'm not the voyeur type though.
    ---------------

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hmm viet girl and my cootha sounds familiar. Did you pick her up off we chat by any chance? Haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seamus87 View Post
    Hmm viet girl and my cootha sounds familiar. Did you pick her up off we chat by any chance? Haha
    haha, you know too much. get your number of posts up so we can share some intel.
    ---------------

Banned
    Bang her in the bush?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockhard69 View Post
    haha, you know too much. get your number of posts up so we can share some intel.
    Blonde and bolt ons?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    2 kids. A few tattoos.

If I’m right this is hilarious.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This thread has jogged my distant memory of my youth... had a fav sopt in Mt Gravatt / Wishart area. Was very private and couldn't be seen from the road. never wanted anyone tapping on my window... or trying to "tag" in..

Banned
    Horny old men demanded to pu their wrinkled old knob in your gf's mouth?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seamus87 View Post
    Blonde and bolt ons?
    Send me a PM. Somethings are better kept private
    ---------------

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Will do rock hard. Trying to get post count up as we speak