Thread: J Sola - small, young, bubbly, adorable J girl. Cumming in her mouth twice tonight was so much fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Sola - small, young, bubbly, adorable J girl. Cumming in her mouth twice tonight was so much fun.

J Sola - small, young, bubbly, adorable J girl. Cumming in her mouth twice tonight was so much fun.

1. Accuracy of photos: Her 3rd photo in her profile is the most accurate. Her black hair is just like how it is in her 3rd photo. Small girl. Such a cute face and smile. She was wearing a black short dress, she looked so cute! Straight teeth. A cup boobs almost B cup size, Zero tattoos and fully shaved. (Yes)

People are claiming that there’s a video of her online. I personally think it’s her too. The mole above her lip. The mark on the side of her back. But her hair is now longer, and she’s smaller and thinner in person (if it is her… allegedly)

She walked in the room, cute smile and said hello, she takes her heels off to show me how tiny she is, then a big hug and kiss. She’s so small, cute adorable J girl.im glad I picked her.
    I was thinking: I definitely have to cum in her mouth. (I ended up doing it twice)

2. Services provided:

In the shower: LFK.

out the shower she used a towel to dry me. Excellent customer service from J Sola.

Round 1 + 2 : DFK, nipple kissing, fingering, HJ, BBBJ, bull sucking and both rounds finished with BBBJ CIM.

We didn’t actually have sex. It’s was 2 x CIM finishes. She is so cute, I couldn’t help it. I had to cum in her mouth twice. It was fun.

She even got the condom ready but we didn’t use it. Her mouth is small so she didn’t go balls deep once I got hard. it’s too big she couldn’t make it all fit in her small mouth, she even had to stop once because she try to put as much as possible in her mouth, it was too big for her mouth. And I think she choked a little bit on her own saliva. She stopped to spit in a tissue, She said sorry that her service isn’t the best. I said don’t say that. It’s very nice.

2 x massages after round 1 and 2. From shoulders to my feet. Yes she massaged my feet. She’s a good servant girl. She treated me like a king. She also cleaned me with a baby wipe slowly and delicately after sucking it all out. She spits my cum in a tissue quietly then She even asked for permission to wash her mouth and hands. Such a good submissive girl.

After I cum in her mouth the second time., same deal: she asks for permission to wash her mouth and hands..

Second massage starts then her iPhone buzzer goes off..

We also had a second shower together before getting dressed.

3. General attitude and demeanour: bubbly, adorable, kind attitude towards me. Submissive. She was so happy to spend time with me. She wasn’t rude or moody at all. Big smile the whole hour. Drying me with the towel out the shower, massaging my feet and asking for permission to wash her mouth. She’s a good girl.

4. Overall value for money: $300 for 1 hour. I think her style service is girlfriend style. I think she has to be the cutest girl at the shop atm. I need to return and have sex with her next time.

You have to check this J girl out. She’s small, cute, bubbly and adorable. She’s definitely my type. pick J Sola. If you want a small, cute J girl.

I had a great time. I had fun cumming in her mouth twice tonight.

I need to go back and have sex with her next time.

Thank you for reading my review.

Sola is working today~

Message or WeChat us to see her today!!

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com