Thread: The challenge - 5 days/5 punts/$1000

Senior Member(無間使者)

The challenge - 5 days/5 punts/$1000

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to start off by wishing everyone a Happy New Year - let's hope the robust discussion continues during 2020!

I've done my fair share of taking information from this site, so thought I would challenge myself over the New Year by spending my Christmas bonus with a few reviews.

Yoyo Pen - Mt Gravatt Central
    Contacted through Wechat ID 0402067536
    $150 for 30 minutes
    First time visit.

Easy to find house near Logan Road/Creek Road.

If you've ever stood in a sex shop and thought to yourself "I have no idea what half of this stuff is. Maybe they should have a come'n'try day" then a visit to Yoyo Pen is for you!

There are two rooms. Room number one where you get undressed is the "sex room" which is self-explanatory, but you start off in a different room. There are toys and items of clothing hanging everywhere, including a sex swing.

In the past I have enjoyed a prostate massage (see Juna review) and Yoyo showed me to an office chair, which had a butt plug strapped to the seat. After copious amount of lube, I sat down, and she kneeled in front of me using a tiny vibrator to get me hard, very hard!

She can read your body language very well, and can be as dominate or as vanilla as you like.

After a long time of teasing, it was back into the first room, onto the bed, on with a condom, and was ready to finish off.

Into the shower to clean off. Now be very thorough, as I found lube everywhere!

Only complaint was waiting out the back until the customer before me left, and when leaving, walking past the next customer. I suppose she is popular for a reason.

WIR: If I wanted to get a bit freaky with someone fuckable, yes, otherwise, to be honest, I would make the short trip to SSDS or Juna/Nana (see below).

Cara Valence - Albion
    Contacted via mobile 0488 850 788
    $200 for 30 minutes
    First time visit

This one I chose for some intimacy, and was very happy with the result.

Cara will come down and meet you at the front gate of her modern apartment complex in Albion.

It is a very nice complex, with resort style pool and landscaping, it felt liked I was being picked-up for a holiday fling.

In her 30's, curvy build, and well dressed, very polite and well-spoken.

Up to her apartment, into the shower, then she invited me into the bedroom. Air-con was perfect, as things were about to get sweaty. This was the real GFE session.

She started off with some great massage and body slides, moving into DFK, and then DATY.

At my age, I think I have learnt some decent skills when it comes to women. Unfortunately at my age, I just don't have the energy to go through with them (imagine telling my 17-year-old self that - idiot!) so I am more than happy to go down on someone for hours to share the pleasure.

After she caught her breathe, it was on with the condom, and awesome doggy, followed by missionary, with more DFK until we finished in a sweaty heap. Bit of idle chat, and then both into the shower for a clean up

WIR: Absolutely for the all inclusive GFE

Juna/Nana - Carina
    Contacted via mobile 0402642606
    $170 for 30 minutes
    Regular

Asian girl who works out of apartment in the back streets of Carina near the main shopping strip on Old Cleveland Road, and her Locanto add can be found by Googling the number.

Had read previously not to bother with the one hour as you want to go straight to the main course, so booked the 30 minute option with the first two extras as described on her add for a total of $170.

One word to describe her is "enthusiastic"!

Starts with the usual back massage, but then gets you up on all fours, and starts with the rimming. Let's back to the word "enthusiastic". The amount of saliva that was dripping down my penis as she was licking me was a sight to see, and was a very arousing sensation.

Next is on your back, and she throws your legs up so she can continue with the rimming, enthusiastically.

The finish is BJ with the option of prostate massage. This would have to be one of the most intense feelings I've ever had. I cum that hard that it created a vacuum inside me that took hours to correct. She smiled at me with the look of "job done" satisfaction.

WIR: Yep!

Every single massage shop
    $170 for 60 minutes
    Regular

For discretion I won't name shop, but it's every shop in Brisbane.

Here's my thing with massage shops. I hate the "you will lay on the table while I do a piss-weak massage for 45 minutes, and then try and charge you $50-100 for 15 minutes of fun"

I want the full 60 minutes of fun.

First rule is find a shop with a shower.

"You don't mind if I take a quick shower to freshen up?"
    "Why not at all, let me get you a towel"

When they finally come back into to the room, you are still drying yourself off. You're not already laying on the table, because that's where they can trap you for the next 45 minutes. You are standing there ready to negotiate.

My angle is "How was your day? You look a bit tired. How about I give you a massage? Here, let me help you get undressed"

9 times out of 10, that is a winner. You can tell straight away how serious they are to play when they strip naked and let you massage them. They love it because they appreciate the attention, and they get a free massage. You love it as you have a naked lady on a table.

So, you massage them whilst joking "soft, medium or hard?" and make a bit of small talk.

I don't know what the equivalent of "tackle tickle" is for a female, but that is your next sign (but don't go for that straight away, there's plenty of time!)

Some will keep their knees together with so much pressure, they could punch out a diamond from a lump of coal, others will happily let you tickle.

Then it is time for the flip. You know the drill. Let your hands do all the work. I've gone from massage to kissing of the nipples to DATY quite easily as they are very relaxed after 30 minutes of massage. Let's be honest, this is how we want to spend our time.

When the time is right, suggest we swap. She won't bother stuffing around for the massage as the clock is ticking, she's horny, and you're horny.

The wrap up is - girls appreciate the attention. Don't try for the sleazy massage straight up. They love the back rub, the shoulder rub, the bum rub! Let it build up for both of you, and have 60 minutes of fun.

It won't take long to find a regular in each shop. Don't get me wrong, I've been burnt once with a gorgeous Asian with amazing bolt-ons and a backside you could bounce a coin off with a stupid $150 tip to get things going, and then it was "Don't kiss me there, too ticklish. Don't touch me there, too ticklish" but persevere with politeness.

WIR: For 60 minutes of fun, yes.

Sofia Sun
    Contacted via mobile
    $250 for 60 minutes
    Regular

This one's a bit unfair, as Sofia isn't seeing new clients, but I have saved the best for last, and I felt it is useful for a comparison to the other service providers.

I've been seeing Sofia since 2012 starting at East Brisbane, so am on her "trusted list" and still see her at her home in the Gold Coast Hinterland/Scenic Rim. Yes, prepare yourself for a Scenic Rim pun in this review.

What can I say about Sofia? In my mind, she is the ultimate GFE, and is the one that I would take home to meet my mother.

There is a lot to be said about German engineering (except maybe the VW Polo) so when an athletically built blonde around 175-180cm tall gets naked in front of you, you stand up and take notice.

Now remember, this is purely massage play, and not full service, but it is the best. She is trained in massage, so she will spend a good 20 minutes relaxing you with warm oil, warm towels, and a very stimulating wire head massaging thingy, before flipping you over for some mutual touching.

She is probably the fittest I have seen her, and is sensationally smooth all over, and I mean all over, including the Scenic Rim!

Her genitalia is like a paper cut in a marshmallow, her breasts are absolutely perfect (anything more than a mouthful is waste) and beautifully tanned skin that you cannot keep your hands off.

Sofia is all about "the energy in the room" and you are surrounded by candles and crystals, whilst relaxing music is being played, and let me tell you, I could feel the energy!

And it wasn't long before she felt my energy.....

After some light massage to cool off, some water to cool off more, it is off to the shower to finish cooling off.

WIR: Damn, if I could, I would move in next door!

On the sixth day, I used the leftover $60 for a slab of Hoegaarden White and sat and reminisced whilst holding a very nice German.

Hab Spaß!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great after report, some good intel.

Sofia Sun, there’s a name I haven’t heard in a while. Almost got to see her once, but came close to lots of times, just could not line up days and times to match. Missed checking out her website, she is a stunner!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    Her genitalia is like a paper cut in a marshmallow!
    Thank you for your detailed approach to market research. Good detailed reports complete with contact details.

So true about what you say for finding your favourite shop and favourite girl. Their are lots of girls that play games and then there are the girls that get as horny as us. I loved the saying about the paper cut.

I'll PM you the female tackle tickle for your portfolio

Rock
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the great report!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Top report mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone have a contact number for Sophia sun?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great effort taking one for the team!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for sharing . nice one

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Holy jesus, just had a booking with Nana, talk about VFM! Either that girl loves her work or she’s the best actress around.
    Will most definitely be back for more - highly recommend if you’re in the area and doesn’t break the bank for what I’m after. Lovely girl, if only all the private ones were like her.
    Thanks a lot Jim

Great Report -I dont know why I haven't read it earlier. I am in Carindale, so I might just have to visit Nana!

What a great way to spend $1000!!! thanks for sharing!!
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Surprise I haven’t read this either. I can relate to the experience of no 4 easily. OP gave a lot of great tips there. When done well, one is always rewarded very well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's been 12 months since I started ticking the boxes off my list, and after the year we have had, I'll say it's business as usual.

Cara has upgraded from Albion to Portside with awesome views of the river, and Juna/Nana has moved next to Westfield Carindale, a hop, skip and jump from the bus terminal. Heaven help the oldies from Aveo if they find out who they have for a neighbour!

Yoyo Pen isn't active on WeChat but I understand she is still there. The quietness of WeChat in general is probably the only hangover from COVID-19.

The massage shops are a bit hit-and-miss. Most of my regulars left the country to go home before lock-down, and have no idea if they will ever come back. I've been too lazy to try and "train" some new regulars.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never seen anyone come close to the famous Sofia Sun and Senna from back in the day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Juna/Nana

Is Juna/Nana still working? I used to see her regularly at Carindale but she seems to have fallen off the radar ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiespur71 View Post
    Is Juna/Nana still working? I used to see her regularly at Carindale but she seems to have fallen off the radar ??
    Ad is still on Locanto.

Easy to search as suburb is spelt 'caridale'

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    Ad is still on Locanto.

Easy to search as suburb is spelt 'caridale'

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
    Photos look fake?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Juna/Nana

Must be super busy then as I text and never get a reply.... 😖