Session Time: Evening
    Estimated Age: 21 - 25
    Estimated Ethnic Group: Vietnam
    Skin Colour: Tanned
    Body Shape: Slim / fits
    Overall Looks: Beautiful
    Overall Personality: Outgoing / friendly
    Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Long time visitor first time doing a post ...

My first time visiting this shop and used wechat and asked for English speaking girls and I was given Edda and Mina and I selected Edda but both girls looks hot.
    Parking was easy around and went in but was bit late so had to wait for her. After 10 min Mamasan told me she is ready and Edda came down and she was sexy in her tight short denim shorts. Had a pretty big smile and asked me to go upstairs. Followed her gouging on her sexy ass on display.. no complaints lol.
    In the room she was straight in to a hug and grabbed my cock teasing me then I knew straight away this is going to be fun.
    Gave her a pineapple straight away and lied down . I asked for a hard massage and boy she delivered and then some . 9/10 for the massage and the tease she was giving me.
    Part 2 was amazing as it didn’t feel mechanical at all. She climbed on top of me grabbed my cock even did a pussy slide which was amazing.she did offer me a CBj as an extra but I said next time. So she might be offering other extras but I didnt ask.
    She has got a very sexy body with maybe c cup natural puppies which I got to play with. Also access to her kitty was allowed and she even guided my hand lol. She was fully shaven down stairs.
    All in all it was a great session.
    Looks : 8/10
    Massage: 9/10
    Part2 : 9/10
    Gfe: 9/10
    English: 7/10
    She has limited English but enough to have a decent conversation

Also on a side note when I fished and came down I met Mina the other girl and she also looked lreally sexy might try her next time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review of Edda. I’m a bit of a fan of this place. Your experience with Edda is consistent with my experience with others: Lucky, Christina (no longer there), and Nana. The menu of services is quite extensive.