I have seen Julia three times now and all Incan say is wow. Julia has the face of a model and the type of physique that ticks all of my boxes. She has a perfect b cup breast, model like face, a tiny waist and the most gorgeous curvey arse ever bestowed upon a woman. For me she is a solid 9.5/10 in looks.
In the shower she provides be perfect entree, lots of amazing kissing and rubbing that gorgeous arse against me. I was in heaven. Onto the bed and her bbbj is very good. She maintains excellent eye contact throughout. I couldn't resist....I just had to eat her tidy little wet pussy as soon as I could. The most perfect view looking up at her while she moaned.
Onto the main course and I took her missionary. Omg she is so tight every time I've fucked her. It was so hard not to come. Julia then got on top so I could admire and caress those perfect breasts while she rode me. I was in GFE heaven.
Then taking her from behind I came so hard while inside her grabbing that gorgeous arse.
I collapsed spent and spent the last ten minutes cuddling, kissing and caressing that body.

I love this shop....the selection is amazing.
I'm booked to see Nina tonight and I just can't wait.
I think a threesome with Nina and Julia could definately be on my bucket list. 😍