Thread: Caly Massage - Logan St

Junior Member(有D料到)

Caly Massage - Logan St

Was out late and decidetd to drop in for a look even though this place had mixed reviews from time past..
    Met at the door by a very cute Thai ML. Tall slim easy on the eye. So stayed for a trail half hour punt.
    ML communicated clearly during the session, keep very good eye contact and allowed gentle touching while doing the deed. Went 10 mins over.
    Industry standard rates applied. Overall a good session.
    Will return: Yes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review thanks for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ventured here the other night when i couldn't get a booking for T5/Anytime.

This place opens until 11pm which I was really surprised with. I managed to do a walk in and got lucky by getting a 30 minute slot. There was only one girl working at the time as well when i was there around 8 at night.

There was an indian girl called G* who was short and petite. Had a chatty/confident personality and i got good vibes from her but she seemed a bit money conscious. I say that because she wanted to not only see that I had the money but she wanted to leave room with the money!?!?! That raised alarms in my book. I've always had bad experiences with ones who take the money up front and receive less than services than negotiated.

I left happy still and paid a pineapple for option 1, which is normally above what i pay. Tempted to go back for option 3 but scared it will be a dud.

Anyone had experience with her can comment/PM me ? interested to know if its worth it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Ventured here the other night when i couldn't get a booking for T5/Anytime.
    This place opens until 11pm which I was really surprised with. I managed to do a walk in and got lucky by getting a 30 minute slot. There was only one girl working at the time as well when i was there around 8 at night.
    There was an indian girl called G* who was short and petite. Had a chatty/confident personality and i got good vibes from her but she seemed a bit money conscious. I say that because she wanted to not only see that I had the money but she wanted to leave room with the money!?!?! That raised alarms in my book. I've always had bad experiences with ones who take the money up front and receive less than services than negotiated.
    I left happy still and paid a pineapple for option 1, which is normally above what i pay. Tempted to go back for option 3 but scared it will be a dud.
    Anyone had experience with her can comment/PM me ? interested to know if its worth it.
    Carly, in my exp, has been more miss than hit. Actually crossed off list to go back. YVMD.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same here mate, I went in one summer day and was put in a room that felt like a sauna. I just walked and never returning.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmathew View Post
    Same here mate, I went in one summer day and was put in a room that felt like a sauna. I just walked and never returning.
    good for weight loss, exercise and sauna, just need a good shower to wash it off after