Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tassie - 22 year old Aussie girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Tassie - 22 year old Aussie girl

Sometimes you need a different cuisine to eat instead of always Chinese so today I had a good Australian meal. Tassie.

I had met Tassie in the shop a couple of weeks ago after I had a big busty session with Black but I had no energy left to see her straight afterwards, so I made a mental note to make a future booking.

Tassie is 22 years old, long black hair, slim size 6, B cup breasts and very pretty. Paid for one hour and Angela told me that the air con was already running in Room 1 for me, the VIP suite.

Decided to use the nuru mattress today. It was good to have a girl that you can talk to and Tassie was very chatty and funny, always laughing and joking around. She is a fun girl. We enjoyed 10 minutes of soapy frolicking on the water mattress and I played with her nice soapy boobies whilst she sucked my cock under the warm shower water. Very sexy.

Dried off and then onto the bed. I told Tassie that I wanted a nice gentle girlfriend experience today with cuddling and lots of kissing and cock sucking. I wanted to feel the warmth of a sexy girls body and fucking would be secondary. She said she likes a slow build up so the hour was spent exploring each other’s bodies and felt more like a first date then a brothel session.

Tassie has a slim tight body and a nice tight pussy. Her bbbj skills are awesome. Lots of eye contact, lots of spitting on my cock and slapping my erection on her tongue. I was enjoying it so much that we must have spent a good 20 minutes with her sucking and licking my cock and balls whilst I laid back on my elbows and watched the show.

I was excited to fuck her as I haven’t fucked many Australian girls. Nice wet pussy with no lube needed. Tried some mish, side saddle and then doggie whilst I slapped her arse and eventually I let the cream squirt out all over her back as I came with a strong and hard orgasm. Nice.

She is also a good and passionate kisser with nice lips and plenty of tongue.

Time was up too quickly so we showered together, had a bit of chit chat and then I went downstairs for a Coke with Angela the owner, as I had not seen her for a couple of weeks.

Tassie is a nice friendly girl. Service orientated with a good body and seems a pretty relaxed, free spirit. I enjoyed my time with her and it was good to make love to an Australian girl for a change.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

bc thanks for the review a great auusie
    girl
    shane

Banned
    Does she do cim?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Thanks for the review BC. Saw this girl in the roster and was wondering what her service would be like.

Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    Does she do cim?
    you need to speak to her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the great review

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The photo looks like she has tan skin, what is her background/origin?

aussie only likes the sun

so beautiful this girl

Our own aussie Indian mix

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

so beautiful this girl

Thanks for the info BC.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    New photo of Tassie

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

a yummy aussie indian

join her now so yummy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A stunning girl how tall is she

join her today yummy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does she actually look like an Indian mix? Not too sure from the photos, and her original description was just Aussie, they've only recently started adding Indian.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    The photo looks like she has tan skin, what is her background/origin?
    she is indian girl and oz born

join her on sunday

so yummy on sunday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast