Sometimes you need a different cuisine to eat instead of always Chinese so today I had a good Australian meal. Tassie.

I had met Tassie in the shop a couple of weeks ago after I had a big busty session with Black but I had no energy left to see her straight afterwards, so I made a mental note to make a future booking.

Tassie is 22 years old, long black hair, slim size 6, B cup breasts and very pretty. Paid for one hour and Angela told me that the air con was already running in Room 1 for me, the VIP suite.

Decided to use the nuru mattress today. It was good to have a girl that you can talk to and Tassie was very chatty and funny, always laughing and joking around. She is a fun girl. We enjoyed 10 minutes of soapy frolicking on the water mattress and I played with her nice soapy boobies whilst she sucked my cock under the warm shower water. Very sexy.

Dried off and then onto the bed. I told Tassie that I wanted a nice gentle girlfriend experience today with cuddling and lots of kissing and cock sucking. I wanted to feel the warmth of a sexy girls body and fucking would be secondary. She said she likes a slow build up so the hour was spent exploring each other’s bodies and felt more like a first date then a brothel session.

Tassie has a slim tight body and a nice tight pussy. Her bbbj skills are awesome. Lots of eye contact, lots of spitting on my cock and slapping my erection on her tongue. I was enjoying it so much that we must have spent a good 20 minutes with her sucking and licking my cock and balls whilst I laid back on my elbows and watched the show.

I was excited to fuck her as I haven’t fucked many Australian girls. Nice wet pussy with no lube needed. Tried some mish, side saddle and then doggie whilst I slapped her arse and eventually I let the cream squirt out all over her back as I came with a strong and hard orgasm. Nice.

She is also a good and passionate kisser with nice lips and plenty of tongue.

Time was up too quickly so we showered together, had a bit of chit chat and then I went downstairs for a Coke with Angela the owner, as I had not seen her for a couple of weeks.

Tassie is a nice friendly girl. Service orientated with a good body and seems a pretty relaxed, free spirit. I enjoyed my time with her and it was good to make love to an Australian girl for a change.