Thread: Candy @ VIP Massage Pyrmont - master class remedial massage

Candy @ VIP Massage Pyrmont - master class remedial massage

Person's Name : Candy

Establishment : VIP Pyrmont Massage

Date of Visit : January 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 95/1-5 Harwood St, Pyrmont

Phone: 9660 4250 / 0407 353 655

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $70/hr + $20.00 clothed HJ (This was the first time ever I had a clothed HJ with Candy, the purpose of my visit was mainly to have my back fixed, wasn't really after any release, but felt bad if I didn't give Candy any tips so just went for the basic minimum!)

Size/shape : petite lady size 4 with all natural firm and fuller than before E Cups breasts, great for Spanish (disclaimer: Candy never got naked this visit !)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean Chinese

Services Provided : The Best therapeutic Massage you can ask for, pretty good HJ in freebie extra time !

Recommendations: Candy is what RnT is all about, master class, creme de la creme, highly recommended !

My experiences:

Must have been a tough and busy Xmas and New Year period which lead to my lower back/waist playing up, tossing up the idea of visiting my local legit shop and get a fix with the Thai girl A, but missed the opportunity on the weekend as something else came up, so got to do something about it during the week. Got a chance and I rang Yuki from Bondi Junction to see if she is free on the day, wasn't even working that day, so I went with the equal best massage = Candy at VIP Pyrmont, luckily she is free so told her I'm on my way.

Got there and parked the car on the same Street. press the buzzer and guess who let me in ? the other busty MILF Susan whom I have not seen for many years !! in fact, I haven't seen Susan since her QVB days. She aged a bit and since it was early in the morning, she hasn't had much make up on, but my focus immediately rested upon her big tits which are bursting out of her white singlet top, Susan recognised me immediately, probably due to Candy got my booking earlier so they know I am coming, Susan came forward to give me a big hug: big brother, haven't seen you for a long time !!

Oh yes, long time no see, your body is still so great !!

好久不見了。身材還是這麼好,波波還是挺大的!

as I speak, I couldn't help myself but gave Susan's tits a big squeeze. Guys, I know I shouldn't be touching the ML whom I hadn't paid, but with Susan, we went back a long way, I used to see her every Saturday at QVB, so I suppose I have earned my access !! and no complains from Sue either.

I asked to use the bathroom while Susan asked me to wait in the last room, Candy is finishing with her client in room 1 apparently.

A couple of minutes later, Candy came into the room to greet me, another big hug and Happy New Year all around, Candy took me into room 2 instead and said that room is more spacious and airy.

I told her I have a sore back and need a good fix, then I handed over the $70 for the hours and a $20 and said: spend as much time as you can on the massage, may be in the last 5 min give a quick release !

OK, no problem, I will fix you good.

and I noticed that the table has already been prepared in the way I like: apart from the new table cover, there are fresh tissue paper all around the head hole, just the way I like, pretty sure that's extra service from Susan !! gee, I have to come back to have a reunion punt !!!

I lay down and Candy is back, she knows I don't like the shop towel on my back so she started with no oil and gave me some loosen up press down massage - her signature starts. then some oil was applied, you can tell you are being treated by a master as she systematically moving from the neck and shoulder to the middle spine to the lower back, around the waist, then the pressure points on both side of my butt .

Then she moves to do the legs, and while there is no TT during this part, Candy is delivering where MOST of the legit or RnT MLs would have fallen short (may be with the exception of Yuki and Coco and a few others) she pushed all the way up the inner thigh to the top of the groin area and applied more pressing and rubbing at those private area pressure points, this is what I am after, that's exactly the area I wanted to be massaged and treated, they are so sore and as Candy massage them, I can feel that some negative energy and pressure were released and that's very good for man's health ! there has been a few reviews on "Dragon Root/Tendon" massage from other shops and while they seem to be doing it properly - I did tried one with Tiffany who was pretty good and genuine. but with Candy, I know for sure she is qualified and has been delivering the good results over a very long period of time. So good, I have nothing else left to say but just enjoy the moment and the "good pains".

Then Candy took off my socks and gave me some reflexology foot massage on my feet, which again, just so good with the inevitable pains. as Candy pressed down on my pressure points on the feet, she advised me on where I would be having problems, like can't sleep well, kidney, too many urine at night, indigestion, etc. don't laugh, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has all these problems, Candy assured me that she would have helped to ease most of my "problems".

Then Candy went outside to get the hot towel, I raised my head from the hole to have a breather, have a quick look at the clock, 5 minutes left in my session, great, very good time management from Candy, after the hot towel, turned over and a 5 min quickie HJ to release - perfect ? NO - BETTER!!

And as usual, the hot was really HOT, so Candy has to towel slide a bit on my back to let off some heat before placing it over my back and she gave me some more hand massage over the hot towel, mainly on my shoulder and it was again, tops !!

used the towel to clean up the oil on my back and legs, before I started to turn over, Candy placed a dry towel on my back and said, this is a fresh towel, ok, what next ?

Candy climbs up to the table and now I know - back stepping !!

Some of you old timer may remember that Candy is great in doing back stepping/walking - in fact, in two of the rooms back at 1B QVB, they were fitted with hand rails from ceiling for her to perform the back stepping services, while there is no hand rails in this shop, I think Candy was using the ceiling for her support, which is not ideal but with her techniques, she could still do a proper job, and what a proper job she is doing to my back. and Candy has the perfect body and weight to perform this service, not tooooo heavy and must strong pressure than she can applied with her hands and elbow, the back steps went for about 10 min, so my hour's time is basically up. totally happy with the part 1, I would be OK if no happy ending but no, the towel is off and Candy started to tickle on my butt and crack and inside my thighs, I don't have to be told me, I just turned around myself as my hard on came very quickly but still, I was turning over in a slow motion, as after laying in a fixed position for an hour, I can't suddenly make a turn over move, I know my body well and no way I would undo all the good works from Candy and did a careless self harm, so, after a bit of adjustment and helping hands from Candy including placing a pillow underneath the cover for my head, my legs are spread, my cock is hard and Candy brought some of her home made lotion (not oil but a mixture of lotion and water which is a bit warm - Candy usually uses that from her signature Korean style body slides, just great to use just for the HJ - much less oily then the massage oil !)

I am totally aware that after the back walking section, my hour is well overed, so Candy is giving me my happy ending in extra time, so I didn't want to take too long to cum, but Candy wasn't trying to rush me at all, she managed to edged me a couple of times before applying more lotion and then really go for it. while she is fully clothed, as I got close, I have to grab her big tits over the top and have a hard squeeze as I cum and while I didn't shoot too much in quantity, I did manage to land quite far, half way up my chest, as usual, some compliments from Candy as in how hard my cock was, how much I cum and how long I had reminded hard after I cum, well, Candy is always very kind...............haha

A quick clean up as I believe Candy's next customer is already waiting in room 1, and must have waited for 10 min+ due to my overrun - oh, that's OK as Susan actually in the next room giving some waiting massage and since Candy didn't have to go nude and did B2B for me, she just went to wash her hands and was inside the next room in a few minutes after she finished with me. When I left, I have to let myself out as Susan has also started her own session. Looks like there were only the two of them working that day, hope they are busy all day, but what a busty milfs line up they have today where both ladies are great for both part 1's and 2's.

again, highly recommended in both Candy and Susan if you really want a legit massage followed by great release and OK with more matured ladies.

Cheers

:dita::thumbsup:

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Candy and Susan are fantastic! Need to go back for a visit soon!

Quote Originally Posted by eepee View Post
    Candy and Susan are fantastic! Need to go back for a visit soon!

Hey, Brother eepee,

Remember this pair ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha damn! Nice clevage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yum found the wechat but no roster or photos? Is it only candy and Susan? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Spanishseeker View Post
    Yum found the wechat but no roster or photos? Is it only candy and Susan? Thanks!
    Check your PM Bro,

Candy is working today at 518 Kent St, there’s a Helen and Bonnie too.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    candy is great, awesome part 1. i must try susan too one day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Check your PM Bro,

Cheers
    Hey mate, mind PMing me photos and roster too?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can u p is PM kent street shop details. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Check your PM Bro,

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Can u p is PM kent street shop details. Thx
    Mind to PM me the wechat account too?