Thread: Angelababy - newbie. Fresh girlfriend experience

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Angelababy - newbie. Fresh girlfriend experience

I got a message from Angela this morning that she has a brand new girl starting at Paddington today, Angelababy, who has never worked in the sex industry before.

This is often shop talk to customers to get their interest but Angela told me that she is a friend of another girl in the shop and luckily I had that girls WeChat.

I sent her friend a quick message and she told me that her friend had just arrived yesterday from Hong Kong and had never done this job before, so I rushed down to Paddington to see her, as I love to fuck a complete newbie.

Angelababy is a very pretty girl, late 20’s and quite tall. She is as fresh as a daisy and I had that naive, girlfriend type of experience with her that only a newbie can offer.

Paid for one hour and up to the VIP suite on the upper level, Room 1. Angelababy takes off her clothes and her body is beautiful. She is quite a tall girl, straight shoulder length hair, with a good slim, firm body and B/C cup breasts.

I told Angelababy to just relax as she looked pretty nervous. When she was trying to find the towels in the laundry room she was fumbling and dropped them on the floor due to her nerves. We both laughed.

I knew that this would be a pretty slow, girlfriend experience as I didn’t want to fuck her hard and fast on her first day, so I just told her to relax and hopefully we can both enjoy the experience

We had a shower together and she washed me all over. I directed her to kneel down in front of me and suck my cock under the warm shower water and after a beautiful bbbj in the shower, we both dried off and then onto the bed

The session was very GFE with Angelababy. We kissed a lot and made love and I licked her beautiful soft, warm and wet pussy to a couple of orgasms which seemed to take her by surprise but she was happy to lie back and enjoy the experience.

Angelababy is likely to be at the shop for some time as she has only just arrived, so if you want to go and see her whilst she is still fresh then make a booking, you won’t be disappointed.

Perhaps you can do a double with her best friend who also works at the shop. I won’t say who it is, you can do your own research !!
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Thanks BC glad you enjoyed
    shane

she is inexperienced please treat her gently
    shane

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    she is inexperienced please treat her gently
    shane
    She certainly is Shane but Punterman likes teaching newbies !!

I wonder if anyone will take up my doubles challenge !!
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

very fresh treat her well

very innocent baby

hmmm, you have my attention!
    She is definitely cute. 😍
    Long overdue for a visit to 244.

join her today so yummy

join the baby today